Here's a question for you

Who was/is the most powerful person to ever live?

[And how do I beat him?]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pichushkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cú_Chulainn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No individual person is, or ever really has been all that powerful.

The question was who was THE MOST powerful, not who was ALL-POWERFUL. Learn to read, please - it is /his.

>Most powerful person
Mark Zuckerberg
>How do I beat him
You can't. Roll over and accept the new order.

Phillip II Habsburg

Already beat

The Rockefeller Family.

I should've added a request to argument your answer.
Beat as in gain more power than this person had at his pique.

While I don't know the answer to the first question, the second one is fairly simple: just carry on browsing Veeky Forums like a faggot.

Me
You can't.

> being this much of a faggot
I just implied you're a faggot, you'll lose your power any minute now.

>Who was/is the most powerful person to ever live?
Jesus
>[And how do I beat him?]
You cant

I fucking knew I should've specified "real" even though it should be obvious.
Unless of course you mean real Jesus '>implying he existed' Christ, in which case he was an ordinary carpenter cuck who got crucified along with wiseguys who actually did some crime. Picrel was much more powerful, check this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pichushkin

Rothschild family

Anarchism

>Anarchism
How would anarchism make me more powerful? Isn't it fundamentally the most power-equal condition of the state?

Michel Ney, Duke of Elchingen, prince of Moskowa, marshall of the first french empire, brave of braves.

Retreat on a hill in square formation.

Gabriel Morton.

temujin

you don't

This. Or the house of Morgan. Take your pick from any of the late 1800s industrialists really.

The point of anarchism is to make everyone as powerful as they can be, not to put everyone on the same level.

Probably some fuckin jew

Tell that to the ancoms
Heck they dont even call themselves ancoms now they pretend theyre vanilla anarchists
Then try to claim everyman for himself like in Mad Max "isnt real anarchy"

the jews
penny trail to an oven

genghis khan
stone castle

>>implying he existed

This guy after 1945

Either that, or Genghis Khan at his prime

>This guy after 1945
The US was way more powerful that the USSR ever was.

>its another "American thinks Operation Unthinkable would have totally worked" thread

lets not do this

Nah m8,the US had more industrial production a way bigger navy and airforce and nukes. The USSR was always second to the US during the entire cold war

America was already over-extended to hell by 1945's end, and good luck actually convincing the American populace that "Okay now we need to go to war with ANOTHER super-power and also all of continental Europe which is now entirely Communist", along with the added bonus of "Oh and they were our allies the entire time, so..."

Operation Unthinkable would have done nothing but give the USSR an adequate excuse to paint all of continental Europe red and thus given them that much of an advantage from the ensuing cold war.

he is talking about most powerful people not most powerful countries, no american president held the amount of power that stalin had Americans presidents where still bound through checks and balances, democracy and a limited term in office (after fdr)

Rothchilds - literally they control the whole fucking world. They all support Zionism 100% and every single fucking thing goes there way.

By redpilling yourself and praying to the Pope to get his fucking act together and call a crusade

Mr. President Putin

>praying to the Pope to get his fucking act together and call a crusade
He would have to be either an absolute psychopath or a supergenius, probably both. If church causes war of any real impact and lose (which it most likely will) the church is no more.

>make everyone as powerful as they can be
This is a literally meaningless phrase.

the most powerful person to ever live
>me
how do I beat him
>you cant

Solid fedora meme christbro! That'll change their mind. What? A serious answer and/or proof? Nah, he's a fedora! Why prove him wrong when you could just post memes!

Honestly, I also don't agree with him but at least try before you go to your "fedora atheist" folder in you pictures

you can't beat him

obama

>mfw imagining that outcome
>mfw I have no face because it melted off

I could not buy his game

Arguably Milo of Croton.

Faggot BJJ shits go away.

Jesus.
Convince everyone you're his returning.

Stalin.

You become the head of the NKVD and you put rat poison in his food.

Well here i was thinking the point of anarchism was not having a state, silly me.

>implying literally anyone would crusade in 2016
"hey yo just go kill these dudes i'm not going to pay you and give anything you take to me okay"

Alexander the Great you fucking retards.

Conquered most of the known world.

The only thing that can kill Alexander is Alexander. Which he did by drinking copious amounts of undiluted wine until he died probably of alcohol poisoning in Babylon of all places.

If Cuchulain existed (not impossible) I would have probably chosen him over Alexander desu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cú_Chulainn

>underestimating manlet spics and flips

>America was already over-extended to hell by 1945's end

The Soviets suffered much worse overextension. The only reason they weren't demanding to go back home is the Commisar's bullets.

>give the USSR an adequate excuse to paint continental Europe red

They would have been rolled back by an Allied bombing campaign, with nukes. Not saying that Operation Unthinkable was a good idea but it would have been really bad in the long term for the Soviets (I mean it would haven bad for the Allies too) but don't try to paint the Soviets as the winners here.

hahaha so original! +1
>You become the head of the NKVD and you put rat poison in his food.
He didn't mean beat as in overthrow, he meant to gain more power than they [used to] have.

The concept of power requires free will to function.

Since there is no free will, this question is pointless.

You have to suck his dick. It is the only way.

Cecil Rhodes maybe, or some Rothschild

Nonsense. By definition power is an ability to influence the world to a certain degree. In physics this term means the amount of work (quantity of forced change) done by a certain period of time. One can extend this notion to also mean biological (less direct) power, which, much like the fundamental forces can be compared. As a species we have power over other species, as well as inanimate objects in general. We can also have social (less direct yet) power over other specimen of our kind. All of it comes down to fundamental and elementary in the end.

what about The Rothscild Family?

>ability to influence
Imagine a stone being so heavy that you cannot pick it up. By your definition the stone holds power over you.
Like you said by definition it is the ability to influence, the ability to make a decision and for this decision to have an effect. It is used in a way that always implies free will, as in: everything starts with your decision to do something.

However if you look at it scientifically, there are no decisions and everything can be explained by causalities. There are laws that govern everything that happens. When there are laws, there is no decision-making, which in turn means there is no power other than the power of those laws over everything else.

Most Powerful Monarch ever: Genghis Khan
Most Powerful Person Alive today: POTUS
Most Powerful Race in the World: The Filipinos (Just joking, it's the jews)

Whoever has the largest twitter following.
one nation under internet, and all that.

> house of Morgan
No such thing. It's just the Morgan family, they're not nobles or royals.

Fucc The Zucc

>By your definition the stone holds power over you.
No you fucking retard, it's ME who DOESN'T hold power over the stone. Those things are not equivalent. I'll even give you an example. Imagine 2 balls or 2 peasants in different parts of the world. Neither holds power over the other.
Of course, in the example with a stone, the stone does have some power over me since if I try to run along a trajectory that intersects it, for instance, I would have to account for it presence or suffer the consequences.

>Like you said by definition it is the ability to influence, the ability to make a decision
This is your second nonsequitor in the first paragraph. Ability to influence has nothing to do with an ability to make a decision. Just like Earth pulls in rocks in near space, guy with a ferrari attracts females, changing their initial course of action sequence(s) and has a degree of control over their behavior.

Also absence of free will doesn't imply the absence of decisions. Every sentient creature or computer program makes decisions, by the definition of the term. Though that's irrelevant to the argument as the existence of decisions isn't required for existence of social power.

>Genghis Khan at his prime

Stalin was more then 100 times more powerful then that steppe khan.
Stalin succeeded there where the mongols always failed - defeating Germany and Poland - aaaand even the japanese.

>reading comprehension

the most powerful person has to be any of the presidents of the united states after WW2
or the banks as a group.
and how can you beat him? well nuclear war or live long enough to see the US fall as the romans did, slowly and anti climactic

Rothschild.

You can't.

Fuck... That actually gave me a feel. An unpleasant sort of feel... I don't like where this is going. It's gonna be okay, right, user? Right? user?..

Only After The day of the rope

you will eventually buy that game

Rick from pawn stars

You don't beat his experts

Jesus, literally a living god.

> living
> 2016
It's been literally >2016 years since he got crucifixed.