ETH was forked yesterday

>ETH was forked yesterday.
>All the recovered ETH is now available to dump like Veeky Forums claimed would happen
>the opposite happens, the fork is a huge success, investors return and price is surging

So what happened guys? Are we waiting for the dip from $40 to $37 to buy in?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2016/07/21/a-painful-lesson-for-the-ethereum-community/#4558142d5714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"The market can stay irrational and delusional for a very long time" - Warren Buffet

The price isn't surging it's almost the same as it was since before the fork.

I was sure that we were going to see a massive dump ,I guess I was wrong,still I think it was a really bad idea and destroyed the whole concept of ethereum.

You realize its not even in its beta stages, right? How is the concept of Ethereum destroyed before the final product is even released? Besides, it was a community decision to fork.

well one thing is for sure.
i will never ever touch eth because of this bullshit.
i would rather die.

Ethereum is the microsoft of the crypto world.
My opinion is that Ethereum will stay where it is, albeit slowly losing value, and other cryptos will simply outperform it and become more prominent, even if they don't replace it.

the problem is that Ethereum is already outdated. It's been treated by the market as if it was an already finished product. The market cap you see now is a reflection of that. Basically it's a bubble. Also many better cryptos are being developed with a lot less publicity that are way more innovative than eth

more like big whales and shill fish propping the price up. everything ETH stood for is forever tarnished, everyone knows this. Now all the heavily invested ETH cucks are trying to get one more big pump before they all dump and the price plummets

Beautiful screenshot. I'll make a new thread when ETH returns to $20 and use this as the pic.

Eth is a mess.

Can you use this post too? Add it to your screenshot.

>literally no argument but "m-muh memereum"
people like you who invest money based on their fee fees instead of discernment don't get very far.

>le everything i dont like is a meme meme
i did my research, bud. Bought in at $2 in jan. Been holding all but $5000 which i cashed out on to get my initial investment back. Whatever helps you cope, though.

>le i dont like you called my meme a meme meme

>le i am having trouble coping, so i partake in memetry meme

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>my meme is a meme so i use the cope meme to cope with my meme meme

well, to be honest, ETH lacks in a lot of things. First of all that ugly autist man child that came up with the idea is essentially bullshitting all the time. Just look at his twitter account and ask yourself 'does this guy just open his mouth to sound smart?' - yes, the answer is yes and he fails miserably at it. kinda makes you think what 'the world computer' really is.

second: usability sucks ass for enduser and developers. but what's even worse is the fact that the pain they are solving is essentially that until now you didn't have to pay for computation in the cloud.

and third: they've made a very dangerous precedent with their hard fork - not only for ethereum itself, but for all crypto currencies.
you really have to think what would stop a power holder from forcing his subordinates to fork in case of whatever - and the think is in case of mass adoption any blockchain will be regulated and controlled by whoever happens to be in power - because the essence of power is control of economic process.

that autist fucked us all and now we're looking forward to trading the inconvenience of anonymous real world cash transfer for the key for economic mass surveillance in the age of computers. oh what a joy.

though, truth be told, he's probably a nice guy and will be a cool dude to hang around once he's grown up.

also even worse ... imagine not the government initiating hard/soft-forks but a bunch of hippies disapproving of your business tactics - or whatever ... the blockchain can not be be trusted.

where the fuck are you guys getting these prices? Eth is currently $12.65/.01899 btc

From Ethereum website, first paragraph:

>build unstoppable applications
>decentralized platform
>runs exactly as programmed
>no censorship
>no fraud
>no third party interference

AHAHAHAHAHA what a mess

>runs exactly as programmed
>no censorship
Until the "community" doesn't like your shit and forks it because fuck you.

i just bought some ETHs at $12.50 on poloniex.. what do now? what is the future for this slav-coin?

Again, no arguments, just "m-muh Memereum is not a meme I swear". There is literally no reason why eth should be successful other than your blind faith in an obvious price bubble. It is not more innovative than other cryptos, it does not have more features, it is not faster. The only thing it exceeds at is creating cult followers and destroying the trust in block chain technology that took so long to build by letting themselves be hacked like noob faggots they are.

This is just a typical pre-weekend pump before the inevitable dump.

Eth wasn't hacked it was the DAO. And you talk about it gathering a cult following like this is a bad thing, that's all it really needs to create massive profits.

>you talk about it gathering a cult following like this is a bad thing, that's all it really needs to create massive profits.

wow that really makes you thing. Under such premises, what could ever go wrong, amirite?

eth cucks on suicide watch
forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2016/07/21/a-painful-lesson-for-the-ethereum-community/#4558142d5714

they were technically retarded enough to hack their own blockchain

>The DAO code has been returned to a point prior to the original attack

Wut
Of course, written by a fucking women who has not done her research

Why do they even get hired

It wasn't censored and the exploit was not it's intendet purpose

I don't get the problem

Also
>yeah just let the manipualting hack who made millions shorting just walk away with even more money

Reconsider your morals

>There is literally no reason why eth should be successful other than your blind faith in an obvious price bubble

Oh well, if that is so obvious why won't you short on leverage and earn millions, wise one?

>when ETH returns to $20
doesn't matter it's dead to me, it can become world currency for all i care i won't have it.
one must have principles.

>why won't you short
because it's called a short.
you need to know exactly when it will collapse or it gets real expensive.

>one must have principles.
He said from his cardboard box.

its like you enjoy being poor.. The DAO was a good opportunity to buy the dips

you and me have very different definitions of good opportunity.

i'm not buying shitcoins especially not if deliberate tinkering or any censorship of block-chain transactions is a thing.

it was a mistake and they will never crawl out of it.

>cardboard box.
lol, you must really try harder

This is it boys, we gonna get rich

:3

>Tfw .8 btc profit