Hello Veeky Forumstorians, i put together this game. Hopefully you understand how it works...

hello Veeky Forumstorians, i put together this game. Hopefully you understand how it works. Post and debate who is fucked and who is good to go. for the modifier, use the 1's place in the seconds of the post.

Scenario: you are behind enemy lines and have 3 days to make your way back to friendly german lines before they retreat farther back, leaving you to die. Can you make it?

modifiers:
broken arm- you can only use one arm (this means you are drastically less effective with two handed weapons)

heavy rain- makes you much harder to hear and see, but also makes it harder for you to maneuver.

hungry- you haven't eaten in five days and the hunger pains are starting to set in. you can't travel as far or fast, you are less accurate, and you are less effective with melee.

marksman- much more effective with ranged weapons, much less effective with melee.

stealth- you are much sneakier, but receive a weapons penalty.

multilingual- you can understand and speak the language of your enemy.

brawler- much better with melee, much worse with ranged weapons.

shakes- you are experiencing shock and are much less effective with ranged weapons.

fever- you are feverish and receive penalties to all areas (ranged, melee, stealth)

arid- there is no water, it is very hot, and you havent had water in days. you suffer a melee penalty.

kits and companions can be used to counteract some modifiers. for instance, the full assault kit and the bag, canteen, and messtin counteract arid and hungry because they contain food and water. medkit and nurse counteract fever and shakes.

I pick Finland, a p-38, a mantel and scarf, an attack doggo, a (1) russian sharpshooter, and Brawler

looks like you got d-day, armed with an STG-44, with a full assault kit, your companion is Hans and his motorcycle, you are fighting a russian sharpshooter, and your modifier is heavy rain. You like your chances?

I pick Finland since I lived there a year, Kar98 because I've held an original, mantel and scarf because Finnish winters are cold, attack doggo, resistance panzies, and multilingual.

rollin

D day
mp40
assault kit
major
Sermans
marksmen

I think I win lads, my loadout is looking pretty damn good to me

Try dis out

This doesn't work because the 9 in all of our posts will not change for about an hour, so we're all getting d-day

Make a better system for a slow board like this

Roll

Only downisde is broken arm. I got a good roll.

go

Rolling for the Fatherland

Rolling

Dday, STG, Full Assault Kit, doggo, Poles, fever.

Sounds like I got a good chance to get home.

must've popped a molly cause I'm rollin

Lets just make the scenario D-day then. Theres enough of a variety of other things in this that we could use.

Random fucks- you are rolling for a random loadout, and trying to see if you can get an optimal set of gear for a given scenario

Rolling

ok

Stalingrad

Scoped Rifle

Tent

The Major

Fighting 3 Shermans

Multilingual
This is pretty decent. Fighting in Stalingrad is great, because any of these rolls will have trouble dealing with 3 tanks. The dense terrain gives me an advantage. I can use the sniper rifle to pick off crew, and critically I will not be facing any infantry, so the tanks will be alone. I have a great modifier because it allows me potentially spy on the crew. Best tactics would be to simply evade them in the chaos of the battlefield, and try and pick them off with the rifle. If I have no access to explosives, or mines, this might take weeks, which would fucking suck in stalingrad. If we have explosives, it makes the job much easier. Too bad my sick combat tent is mostly useless. I'll be sleeping in the gutters using dead russians for warmth.

Rolling for spoon fork

I'm probably fucked but let's see what I can do. I'll use the bayonet to cut eye holes into the zelt. I'll have the other guy yell "RUN GHOST!!!". The marksman will be so terrified by me wearing the ghost costume that he will have a heart attack.

Roll

Rolling for spoon fork

Rolling

Rolling on the river

Put me on the eastern front with a broken leg and a scoped kar98

Holyshit I almost got everything I wished for.

I got Führer Bunker, Stg44, Flare Gun, Wounded Soldat, Red Army and Stealth. How are my chances guys?

Pretty grim. Try to take a few with you.

You got fucked with the most historical looking one yet.

Rolling

Goddamit why am I up against american tanks in stalingrad. I thought we at least tied them up in the west

Roll

roll