Jeff Bezos Net Worth

Finally surpassed the hillary cuck Warren Buffet. Is he on track to be the richest person in the world?

>Amazon #1
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-21/bezos-topples-buffett-as-world-s-third-richest-on-amazon-rise

P/E of 300. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a tech crash in a few years and he losses 20-30 billion.

This.

Buffet is diversified as fuck in multiple industries.

While Bezo's entire wealth is tied down to Amazon.

you're both wrong, he will be richer than gates in 2025

how is a crash going to affect him?

amazon has literally replaced going outside to buy things

unless people suddenly decide they don't want to shop anymore it's staying

Amazon proved p/e literally does not matter. By never letting amazon be profitable, he turned classical investing around.
If there is a crash, people will still buy items. Amazon is ecommerce, that isn't going away.

If he buys gold and silver in the next few months, I guess he will.

This

you guys are retards
The entire reason it has sucha high p/e is because niggers think their work in AI and new tech migth work, which it wont.

If the eventual crash hits them, and they fall back on their e.commerce the rpice would fall to mabye 30, to allign with profits.

And it would stay that way until they tried to startup the engine of innovation again.

Amazon drones are going to be huge

>amazon drones

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhah.

dunno what you're laughing about. amazon drones will change retail forever if they work the way they advertise.

>works the way they advertise

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i really wonder what goes so wrong in a person's life to have them be this bitter over technological advancements.

Bezos will rule the universe
Blue Origin will blow SpaseX out of the water

> bitter

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahah

Jeff pls go

You are focusing on 1/19th of the amazon wheelhouse.
Let's even ignore ecommerce and talk about all their other initiatives.
AWS, Music, Video, Fresh, Prime Now, Pantry, Dash Button, Echo, Kindle, College, FBA.

AWS was so profitable that Bezos is thinking about spinning it off into it's own stock.

Fresh, Now and Pantry are getting so popular that Amazon is buying more warehouses around the United States.

Kindle and College just had their first partnership rollout this year at 15 major schools, but amazon is on their way to be the one source for all college textbook and study materials, which is the largest target customer for books in the US right now.

FBA has become one of the fastest growing operations out there for small businesses. There are entire mastermind courses advertised now about how to get rich with FBA.

Music and Video is still in the works, which is the one thing you think is really over valued with Echo. Honestly we won't know about any of that for a few years now.

Blue Origin and drones are memes. You can hate them all you want, but that doesn't rule out the fact that many of Amazon's initiatives are succeeding at impressive rates. That all comes from Jeff reinvesting nearly all profits into rapid hiring and testing out tons of new ideas a year.

I very rarely buy anything from Amazon these days. It's flooded with 3rd party sellers trying to cope with 20% fees from Amazon so anything buy cheap Chinese shit is really overpriced. If the brick and mortar scene hadn't fallen to complete shit, there wouldn't be any reason to consider Amazon.

>amazon
>profits

amazon is riding its own meme. thats why besos can get away with reckless expansion

lol nice argument

>very rarely buy anything from Amazo
Do u live under a rock. I order 90% of my stuff off of Amazon cause it's cheaper. Probably do an order every 4 days. Only time I go to brick and mortar stores are for food now. Where do u get ur stuff?