/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

Can't change the current reality edition

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup?? Find your crash log.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7

>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/
>STALKER General Steam Group - Join chat and ask for an invite!
steamcommunity.com/groups/BroZone

Reminder that MS Update KB2670838 breaks your DX10/11 games including Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. Here's a fix:
mega.nz/#!LAAXlaIZ!uVbJ-gsIPm8Sn2ydh7btI_3VK7Mfr41qoO2L6M7FZfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
pastebin.com/ZUHS77ZS
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/downloads/coc-1305
mega.nz/#!at5AACJT!_GFaRwe-D4XPY8bdD8DHrBY9njvc9T107hE-lc0J0vs
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
youtube.com/watch?v=o85AC7XAVHA
soundcloud.com/sleep-cycles
mega.nz/#F!xwxGhYDQ!wr46PPQCO7sU8RdR7hrvxQ
mega.nz/#F!SVEXBRbZ!s4gGS7vwBsyO1XdHTR9LXQ
docs.google.com/forms/d/1UGbggoaGSHL26ffWvViHsKku9L9RY6SQ6hxwRNAGH_c/viewform?edit_requested=true&fbzx=-2910366324091591000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
>Clear Sky
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
>Call of Pripyat
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrading Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
>Oblivion Lost Remake
pastebin.com/ZUHS77ZS

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
>Call of Chernobyl/Warfare Bitbucket repository
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
>Call of Chernobyl Patch to 1.3.05
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/downloads/coc-1305
>Harpoon Knife/Alternate Flashlights for Arsenal Overhaul 3.x+
mega.nz/#!at5AACJT!_GFaRwe-D4XPY8bdD8DHrBY9njvc9T107hE-lc0J0vs
>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Codebro's 1.0008 Patch for SoC - enter "menu_fps_cap 0" in the console to prevent crashes.
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Previous bread:

1st for nofun

Fun zone below this point

jojo is gay

4th for spetsnaz spam

>weebshit

yeah, not only an idiot but also a faggot for watching and liking jojo, thanks for agreeing with me

Check my 97

Almost

check my nine

Nth for how do I et my steam saved games working again?

It always crashes on Synchronization.

youtube.com/watch?v=o85AC7XAVHA

Its alright/10 probably need to tweak it more

motherfucker jumped higher on earth than on the moon what's up with that shit

It is utter shit.

>all that chromatic aberration
Its like i just got shot in ArmA 3!

it'd like it more if everything wasnt so god damn blurry

I just installed it without tweaking the hell out of it.

What is this cancer?

PIAT in CoC k when?

>recoilless rifles
>anything but making yourself an easy target while reloading

kys, piat is goat
remove rpg and put this instead

Is that for pumping silicone into really big cracks?

>tfw I've been in the original thread that image was created

Piat
>Weight
>32 pounds (15 kg)
RPG-7
>Weight
>15 pounds (7 kg)

You carry it then

Nothing will stop me from bringing vengeance on the enemies of glorious PIAT.

Fuck off kunt
PIAT is better.

you don't, once you enter the Steam anomaly there's no way out

get the repacks from the repo and use those to play/mod

Oh look, it's yet another shitposting episode.

allow me to continue
>lmaonooptics
>half the effective firing range
>1/3rd of maximum firing range
>can't even airburst
>15 fucking kilos dry weight
>1 kilo per rocket
>There were also problems with its penetrative power; although the PIAT was theoretically able to penetrate approximately 100 millimetres (4 in) of armour, field experience during the Allied invasion of Sicily, which was substantiated by trials conducted during 1944, confirmed otherwise. During these trials, a skilled user was unable to hit a target more than 60% of the time at 100 yards (90 m), and faulty fuses meant that only 75% of the bombs fired detonated on-target.
>compared to the 96% hit rate of the RPG at the same range

dead city folder has 2 translations, the readme is the same but the size is different, which one do i use?

PIAT IS GOAT YOU FUCKERS

OY, WUT DA ZOG DID YOU JUS' SAY ABOUT ME, YA STUPID GIT? I'LL 'AVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATID TOP A' MY CLASS IN DA ORK KOMMANDOS, 'N I'VE BEEN IN A BUNCHA SECRIT RAIDZ ON DEM FILFIE 'UMIES, 'N I HAS OVER 300 A DEIR TEEF TA PROVE IT. I'M TRAINED IN THE ART A' STEALF 'N I'M DA BEST AT DAKKA OUTTA ALL DA ORKZ. YOU AIN'T NOTHIN' TO ME BUT JUSS ANOTHER CAN T'SCRAP. I'LL WIPE YA DA ZOG OUT, A DUFF THE LIKES A' WHICH AIN'T NO WUNZ SEEN SINCE DA WARBOSS, YA LIST'NIN'? YA THINKS YOU CAN GET AWAY WIV CALLIN' ME A GROT IN FRONT'A DA WHOLE WAAAAH? FINK AGAIN, SKUM. AS WE YAP OUR GOBS, I'M CALLIN' ALL MY INFILTRA'A'S ACROSS ALL A' ORKDOM 'N DEY'S 'UNTIN' YA RIGHT NOW, SO YOU BESS' PREPARE FOR DA STORM, GIT. DA STORMBOYZ'LL RID YA UH' DAT PUNY LI' L FING YOU CALL A LIFE. YOU'S AS GOOD AS DEAD, YA GROT. I'Z EVERYWHERE 'N EVERYTIME ALL AT ONCE, 'N I'Z CAN KILL YA 700 TIMES WIFOUT EVEN USIN' A SHOOTA. NOT ONLY DAT, BUT I CAN GET ALL THE STIKKBOMBS AN' DAKKA I WANT AND BLOW YOUR TINY 'EAD INTO SO MANY BITS YOU WON' EVEN 'AVE DA CHANCE TA MEET GORK AN' MORK WHEN I'M THROU WIF' YOU. IT'Z A SHAME YOU 'AD NO IDEA THE AMOUNT OF WAAAAGH YOUR SNOTTY GOB-FLAPPIN' WUZ GONNA GET YOU INTO, YOU'DA CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT INSTEAD! BUT YOU DI'N'T, AN' YOU'S FIXIN TA PAY THE PRICE WIF MORE DEN JUS' YER STUPID TEEF. I'LL SHOOT YA SO 'ARD YOU'LL DROWN IN DAKKA. YOU'S AS GOOD AS DEAD.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

anonie
Skurwyflaku pierdolę twoją
rodzinę, twoja SKURWIAŁA matka
opierdala lachy oblane dieslem, twój
pedalski
stary opierdala kutafony
na twój rozwój śmieciu.Powiedz
cześć twojej ZESZMACIAŁEJ starej
bo ją także pierdolę z czarnuchami
i prawie zmarła jak jebany
uliczny kundel.
Do tego mam zamiar wypieprzyć twoją babcię
razem z dziadkiem (oczywiście
z czarnuchami) ale są już
martwi więc mogę wypierdolić ich groby
SKURWYSYNU.
Bądź pewien że wkrótce wyrucham
ponownie twoją starą ale tym razem
ona umrze jak SZMATA na
ulicy
I po wszystkim twój spedalony tatuś
opierdoli wiele pał aby pochować
twoją SKURWIAŁĄ mamuśkę.

Who the fuck do you fucking think you are you fucking faggot cock sucker? I dont give a fucking rats asshole if you're a Navy Seal or not. All you fucking faggots do is sit around snorting cocaine and jerking each other off to pictures of each others wives. You fucking **** **** faggot mother fucking dick head piece of shit. Please send the storm my way. I am a 4 time purple belt in Mixed Martial Arts, I could kill all of you faggots with my left nut. You think that fucking people are supposed to be intimidated by your hollow threats of fucking someone up? Let me tell you something faggot, I will find you. I will cut out your fucking eyeballs with a spoon and stick them in your asshole so you can watch yourself take my dick up your ass while I'm raping you, Fucking queer. You don't know who the fuck I am. Wanna know how much of a sick mother fucker I am? Ask Chuck Norris' wife. She couldn't even take the tip of my cock in her ass without screaming. Chuck Norris is a BITCH to me, and you're nothing but a speck of sand in the desert you're stationed in, to Chuck. So what does that make you compared to me? Nothing. You are fucking NOTHING. You're not even a fucking MOLECULE compared to me you fucking dick sucker. So before you send your arsenal off cock sucking faggot Navy bitches, why don't you stop and ask yourself, "Is it really worth it? Do I want to put myself, my friends, and my family in danger, because I don't know when to shut the fuck up?". Then answer the question by saying no and moving on with your pathetic excuse you call a life, you fag.

user 妈妈笨蛋我操你的家人、 你的婊子妈妈吸迪克在蒸气、 柴令尊吮吸和舔迪克再次为你长大贝斯塔德。对你的婊子妈妈说你好,因为我与黑人操她也和她几乎死得像流浪狗。
我想操你的奶奶和爷爷太 (当然与黑人),但他们都已经死了但是我可以他妈的婊子养的坟墓。
要保证这一次我们将再次操你的母亲,但这一次她将死了,像个婊子在街上毕竟你直立 fag 父亲会吸很多侦探来埋葬你的婊子妈妈。

aviat el fill de puta Mather fuck la seva senpaiília, el seu gossa mather xuclar polla en petrolium, el seu pare maricón xuclen i faci clic polla nou pel seu créixer bestard. Saludar el seu gossa mather perquè estic amb els negres merda la massa i gairebé va morir com un gos de carrer.
Vull merda el seu grandmather i el seu avi massa (per descomptat amb els negres) però ja estan morts però que puc agafar llurs tombes fill de puta.
Ser assegurar aquesta vegada hem es follar una altra vegada el seu mather, però aquesta vegada ella va a morir com una gossa al carrer després de tot el seu pare maricón homo es xuclen moltes polles per enterrar la seva puta mare.

Aнoн
Пидapac я eбaл
ceмью, твoю мaть шлюхy
cocихyй бeнзинoвый, твoй
пидop
бaтя лижeт coceт хyй oпять
чтoбы тeбя выpacтить мpaзь. Cкaжи
пpивeт шлюхe мaтepи
пoтoмy чтo я eбaл ee c нeгpaми
тoжe и oнa пoчти cдoхлa кaк
шaвкa.
я хoчy выeбaть твoю бaбкy
и дeдa (тoжe
c нeгpaми) нo oни yжe
мepтвыe пoэтoмy я выeбy их мoгилы
CУКИH CЫH.
Бyдь yвepeн нa этoт paз мы выeбeм
cнoвa твoю мaть нo нa этoт paз
oнa cдoхнeт кaк CУКA нa
yлицe
Пocлe этoгo твoй пидop бaтя
нacoceт мнoгo хyeв чтoбы пoхopoнить
твoю мaть шлюхy.

user,
حالاً مقيت مآثر أنا يمارس الجنس مع
عائلتك، ديك مص مآثر
الكلبة الخاص بك في البترول، ووالدك جوابهم مص ولعق
ديك مرة أخرى لجهاز يكبر بيستارد. يقول مرحبا بك مآثر الكلبة
لأنني مع السود اللعنة لها جداً وماتت تقريبا مثل كلب في شارع.
أريد اللعنة الخاص بك جر
اندماثير والجد أيضا (بالطبع مع السود) ولكن هم بالفعل ميت ولكن يمكن أن يمارس الجنس مع تلك المقابر من ابن العاهرة.
أن أؤكد هذه المرة أننا سوف اللعنة مرة أخرى مآثر الخاص بك ولكن هذه المرة قالت أنها سوف تموت مثل الكلبة في الشارع بعد كل والدك كدح هومو سوف تمتص ديكس كثيرة لدفن أمك الكلبة.
الله أكبر

is there any mod tht adds melee attacks with equipped weapon like npc do in most mods?

:-)

Gunslinger and Shoker 3 :^)

Great /sg/ chaps.

Fuck off loner

no thanks hitler

please respond

How do I raise the prices for upgrading stuff in CoC?

gamedata\configs\weapons\upgrades
gamedata\configs\misc\outfit_upgrades

DEAD

also i'm trying to install sgm but i see the folder and filenames are fucked like this, will this break everything?

is there a worse funposting general than this? even tesg is less autistic than sg
PTRS when? M41A from aliens when? Werejew weaponsoup when?

Go on /gsg/.

/gee es gee/

fuck, do they still exist? last time i was in a gsg thread it was literally full of s4s-tier stuff with maybe 1/10 of posts being actual conversation or games

Yeah, they do. And their memes even became a little worse recently.
I mean, there's only so much to talk about in a dead genre full of shitty games.

The severe shitposting is what keeps that joke of a general alive.

>discord shilling even on /gsg/
wew

And how can I make a mechanic charge the same as forester for everything?

pls join

post terrible opinions

i think the fo4 settlement system in stalker would be fun

Some of the games aren't even bad. The community is 100% pure cancer though.

Can anyone recommend any ambiance to play stalker to?

Neiromonakh Feofan.

Literally in the repo.
Also this is pretty good. soundcloud.com/sleep-cycles

Fuck off shitposter-kun

Anything from Cryo Chamber (like Atrium Carceri) and Lustmord. Also Repo.

Refer yourself to the repo, my good friend.
mega.nz/#F!xwxGhYDQ!wr46PPQCO7sU8RdR7hrvxQ

Fuck off loner

Fuck off Victor

Fuck off ptrs-tard

>implying only one person posts that

Thank you guys, you also reminded me I should update it. New stuff coming right up. You're all bros.

>discord fags

Nah, senpai.

ayy rmfao no

This can't be true. It doesn't even make sense.

Steam version has fucked engine.
>vsync always on
>new cloud save system fucks with some mods
>

lol
mega.nz/#F!SVEXBRbZ!s4gGS7vwBsyO1XdHTR9LXQ

the hell is this meant to be?

RoH development repo

Looks like RoH's stuff.

the bear

ay lmao

Fuck bears, Gunslinger is NEVER EVER because of them.

>I don't care about what weapons weapon mods add, I only get mad if it's some bullshit like a g11 or something.

>large carry weights don't bother me

>I enjoyed ZoA, complete, misery, and other commonly hated mods on here.

In other news about GSC the Cossacks 3 Beta applications are up.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1UGbggoaGSHL26ffWvViHsKku9L9RY6SQ6hxwRNAGH_c/viewform?edit_requested=true&fbzx=-2910366324091591000

I made sure to tell them to make another STALKER game at the bottom and tell Serhiy to stop buying pepsi.

So i'm confused about how anomaly/artifact detectors work in CS, can anyone give me a quick run-down?

No

Throw bolts to detect anomalies

Don't think any of the artifact detectors will do anything with regards to anomalies, but some might beep a warning or something.

All of the artifact detectors will point you towards the artifact in some way. First one has a light and a beeping sound, another has a small graph with a dot, head for the dot, etc.

In CS and CoP artifacts float around anomaly fields and are normaly invisible. In order to make them actually appear and pick them up you need to get close enough with a detector.
The basic Echo just beeps when close to artifacts and can only detect some, the Bear shows a direction in addition to beeping and can detect more, and the Veles shows a precise location with dots and detects everything