joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5XMG5Qqo98k
nytimes.com/2016/04/15/us/muslim-students-report-burglaries-and-hate-literature-at-idaho-state.html
liquiddota.com/forum/dota-2-general/507995-league-of-the-ancients-2
youtu.be/0VNoBsfJlsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Patch when.

Thank you based pinoy for delivering my request

Whats your opinion on smoking

I'd rather masturbate

Smoking cigarettes is bad for your health, smoking weed is alright in moderation, vaping is fine as long as you treat it exactly like smoking and not the crossfit of inhaling shit

>Whats your opinion on smoking
I quit and my life is better now. Don't start smoking, kids.

Do you think these are awkward or do they just have fun?

youtu.be/5XMG5Qqo98k
lol

>so jacked up on roids that they cannot perform

sounds about right

I've never dropped a pro so hard this fast

he's underage too

>unironically blasting the cow with so much hormones that the gets consumer cancer
wew

Smoking indirectly kiĺled my father.
I wont get preachy to smokers and i dont mind it as long as people dont blow that shit into my face, ive had too much secondhand smoke in my life already.

its a cultural thing. you NA 'bulls' wouldn't understand.

>smoking weed is alright in moderation
This is what weedudebros think LMAO

Gay

>its a belgian cow
>its an EU cow
>americans try to claim it as their own

its all genetics bby

isn't he like 13?
what the fuck is he doing

Pretty sure sumails "culture" is eating sand and supporting his 19 family members that don't work or speak English

Jesus christ pie is cute

Similar story here. I watched my grandmother have the slowest death because of her smoking habit. She was in constant suffering for years, mainly due to lung problems and all that. I also had an uncle of mine suffer a heart attack due to it too.

I stick by live and let live, so I won't go around being a no-fun asshole telling people to stop smoking, but I'll also get myself as far away from you as possible if you are smoking anywhere in my vicinity. I don't want any of the smoke around me, nor to be near you after you smoked and have that disgusting smell all over your clothing and breath. Fuck that.

Reminder

But the cows on the right are much better in every way than the cow on the left.

exactly.
You will never understand how deep blood runs or the concept of filial piety.

sunsfan is a disgusting human being

Is Pizza the RTZ of crasy cafe???

Reminder

>sunsfan is a jew
ftfy

i dont get this, so when you sell your drums and keep your vangaurd you are a shitter?

It's a bull not a cow on the left itty bitty babby

>Knows nothing about farming
>I know which cows are best trust me I'm an expert at being right a cow goes moo see?

Why is Batrider allowed to be viable for all eternity?

WHER EIS PATCH

Reminder

he's balanced

nytimes.com/2016/04/15/us/muslim-students-report-burglaries-and-hate-literature-at-idaho-state.html

This is my uni, in Pocatello "Little Baghdad" Idaho

Believe me, I know their culture.

Every TA here knows that the majority of Saudis will do anything to cheat, I've seen it both as a student and as a TA. They fucking chainsmoke, they do fuckall when you're doing group work with them, they reek, they rev the engines of their mustangs loudly in the middle of the night, and they can't drive to save their lives.

Kinda bittersweet that they're fucking off forever. On the one hand, they're gone forever. On the other, the school loses like $35 million in funding and graduate students might get funding cuts.

I never thought college would turn me into a racist.

Sumail is p cool but vaping isn't, especially when you're doing that shit before you turn 18.

Wew lad calm down no need to get buttblasted because of my poor word choice
What's that monster used for anyway, meat? Regardless I don't think I'd eat anything gotten out of that

Reminder

Surprisingly most of the people in my family that have died of cancer (a fair amount) died from tumors unlikely to be caused from smoking.
Still employ the mentality of you will smoke by a window or outside

dotards~?

escape mechanism, ability to give free vision and prevent easy disengages, able to punish overaggression, interrupt that does a dot which increases in damage with free vision ability, bkb piercing disable

He cannot be dumpstered without being removed from the game.
Gee user, you tell me.

context?

>Have sweaty hands regardless of being nervous
>Just always sweaty
A girl will never take your hand without recoiling and wiping it off

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

PLEASE

JUST SHOOT ME IN THE FUCKING HEAD PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT

Bamboe is a fucking playa

use antiperspirants?

>liquiddota.com/forum/dota-2-general/507995-league-of-the-ancients-2
I literally called this years ago

Heroes should be viable for only 2 patches at max, same goes for other mobas but Valve still makes such mistakes

do you think Hirohito will shitpost with us in the livethreads for TI6?

PATCH WHN

So you would 'blast' the ones with less hormones? Bestiality is a crime in many parts of the world whether their roided up or not.

Doesn't help. As soon as I'm handling something it'll be greasy, it's so fucking infuriating. I'm not even an autist that gets nervous and people so their hands get sweaty, they just always are

>Realize I'm gonna be shaking someones hand
>Try to not make it obvious as I frantically try to dry my palm off on my pants if only for a few seconds

I hope you declared your income to IRS.

it will probably the designated cia/nsa/fbi agent in charge of monitoring these threads using his trip

I hope not. Also what kind of pleb still watches GoT

*unsheathes no patch*

Valvebro here. Here's what's currently on the table during our meetings. Give quick feedback please.

>Initial/first bounty runes of the game no longer give bonus exp
>New team-wide sonar ability like glyphs that lets you ping an 800 radius on the minimap every 8 minutes to let you know if there are enemies in that vicinity or not. It doesnt give vision or tell you their exact location, but gives you something akin to a confirmation ping/check
>HP gain per STR point increased from 19 to 20
>Every 14 INT now increases ability/spell damage by 1%
>Undoing OD's 6.86c changes to Arcane Orb
>Reduce Spectre's AGI gain from 2.2 to 1.7

Please don't screencap.

What went wrong with Liquid? This is the second LAN final they'd completely dropped the ball on after performing really well in the rest of the event also why does jerax have such feminine thighs

How do i make it so that if a tab to another controlled unit it changes the camera to that unit?

First of all, that wasn't your post, that was mine.
Secondly, that wasn't years ago. In fact, it still has not even been a full 365 days since I posted that.
Go fuck yourself.

FATA bears the Cloud Nine curse. 2nd places galore and disband after TI.

reminder that gabe killed icefrog and that's why we have memeback

If not a troll..

>Initial/first bounty runes of the game no longer give bonus exp
Don't do this. That would remove so much importance from mid and take away the desperation skirmishes that we see during the start of games

>New team-wide sonar ability like glyphs that lets you ping an 800 radius on the minimap every 8 minutes to let you know if there are enemies in that vicinity or not. It doesnt give vision or tell you their exact location, but gives you something akin to a confirmation ping/check
How high were you fuckers on 4/20 in Seattle when you came up with this? Fucking awful shitty RTS idea that would take away from map knowledge and foresight.

>HP gain per STR point increased from 19 to 20
Would help make everyone else a tankier overall which helps to prevent deathball meta but still sounds underwhelming and negligible in the grand scheme.

>Every 14 INT now increases ability/spell damage by 1%
You need to analyze which heroes would be impacted by this and how overpowered this mechanic might end up being like on Lina, OD, or Silencer. Helps them scale into later game but is that really necessary?

>Undoing OD's 6.86c changes to Arcane Orb
Good. I would like to see Astral's duration reduced and a longer CD on it too though.

>Reduce Spectre's AGI gain from 2.2 to 1.7
I'd rather you significantly increase Haunt CD instead.

fuck your changes faggot just release new heroes and let the community/meta work itself out

>killed
icefrog is just a random autist that was semi-good at scripting warcraft3 ums, the community did most or the work
unfortunately gaben needed one more thing to fuel the production of hl3 (it is in he works, bt will never be finished), so he jumped on the moba bandwagon

i want to squeeze that
what is it

cut memeback by 50% you fucking fag

yes i know it was reduced by 25% already

reduce it AGAIN twice as hard

a feminine flower

DELETE THIS

かわいいぃ!

>75% ^ 2 = 50%
dota returd
dota caused me to be much more sensitive to people misusing additive in places where multiplicative should be used

>you will never be raped by naga and her illusions

Name ONE (1) reason to live

what are you gonna do about it, tough guy?

>twice means squared
a retard is you

Good feedback. We have to account for all games across the many varied skill levels and brackets and we're not trying to define the meta but everyone has reached a consensus that deathball is pretty cancerous at this point and the comeback mechanic is not at fault for this. We read the Liquid post but his numbers are a bit flawed. Will be looked into.

Also, how else would you alter Chen? All we have on mind so far is just reducing his Hand Of God heal so it doesn't bring creeps back up to full.

And on that note, Enchantress? Already set to reduce the heal per tick and damage increase per range for Impetus.

Nothing, I'd just like to retain my anonymity for job security's sake while getting feedback without having to resort to reddit like everyone else.

youtu.be/0VNoBsfJlsw

>Literally chanting D2G

nah just joking it's the meme presidentiable

>cut an apple twice
>dont end up with nothing, im holding a quarter of an apple
what is this magicka

>tries to show off his math knowlege

>fails miserably

JUST

>hold a literal TI at Murrica
hold some third party honeypot lan in Manila
Clapistan

>deathball is pretty cancerous
It is not. Games should be even shorter.

Orbs being increased in power with INT gain sounds hilarious. Silencer might become FOTM again.

Maybe Huskar will become an INT-heavy support.

>t everyone has reached a consensus that deathball is pretty cancerous at this point
memeback is worse
fuck off jew

I have a very dumb question, is deso's armor reduction factored in also on first hit or only on subsequent hits?

easiest way to nerf chen is to increase tower armor or attack speed

alternatively a vision and truesight buff to towers would also prevent ez wraparounds and ganks by bountyhunters.

Please fix Winter Battle Pass replays not being downloadable.

They're going to start expiring soon and I want my stupid replays.

so what is the reason PPD hasn't called waga yet? did waga say no..?

first hit too 99% sure. if you want to be sure google "dota 2 wiki deso"

it's so he can still be in the spotlight. waga is too much of a star for PPDs ego to handle. guess why he keeps hiring and firing arteezy

who the fuck wants to play with waga, hes even worse mechanically and in terms of personality to MAELK OF ALL PEOPLE

first hit

It applies before damage.

>tfw 4 win streak

Chen is perfect lots of button to click extremely high skill ceilih very high rewardall heroes should be likethat

Maelk is a good guy though. Blitz said so and Blitz is a good guy

We have no changes planned for Huskar at this time. The hope is that the new items being added and changes in recipes will put him in a good spot without forcing him to be paired with Dazzle 24/7.

Opinions discarded.

Current plan is to add an aura to towers to grant nearby heroes an increase in armor by tiers so that being near Tier 1/2/3/4s grants 1/2/3/4 armor. Also Tier 2 towers will deal increased damage to scale more in line between Tier 1 and 3. Truesight is also being reduced from 900 to 700 to directly match the indicator.

I wasn't aware of this, sorry. I'll ask the guy who works on this about the current status.

send help

yes it does

lemme buy ur account nigger

>I don't really get it
>retarded shit
>a bit of a welcomed change
>most likely retarded, not only sounds LoL'ish as fuck, but will break balance and nukes are already too strong now
>ok
>maybe

wut
no

THE DUCKFACE WITH THE EYEBROW COMBO

THIS
IS
HOW
WE
DO
IT
IN