Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Build: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda (Main Server)
Orsha (BR Server - Soon to be Gurubashi Levels of Population)
Telesiai (SEA Monkeys and "Whites")
Fedimian (Population: Azebu)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q3pIahA3gsER-mH4CqRSN_YnFOhn-7m5DsHaMVBoVtU/edit#gid=1549064185
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for anime tiddies

game sux

WeLikeBoyZZ guild when

10 hours left.

them tiddies mane

Reposting. Is AOE Def Ratio even useful or something?

Nice

Useful in not getting caught in AoE in PvP.

SQUIRE, ATTEND ME

Its good for Guild Wars

Let the The tanker stack up AoE Def Ratio

and voila

Elementalists meteor will only hit the tank since he took up all the aoe ratio

Jesus christ. I have the same hair as the bots.

Lydeka or Seimos Pike?

Should I bother trying to do Party Quests?

reported

Bots get more advanced each day.
How do we know you're not a bot?

If you want blue hats, fancy hair and a mountain of gems, sure.

Hello, I'm also applying for the tank position for the ET instance.

I'm the only one wearing goggles, and my pet's name is Wilhelm.

I am drunk
Post lewd

Are there any sources of basic warp scrolls outside of the beginner quests? The return telepoint is just too damn convenient.

How did you even go through Pelt 3? Just being Pelt 2 was suffering enough for me.

I read the news about the "GvG" (which is really a small scale battleground)

Has there ever been talk on large scale pvp? Sieges, territory control, resource control, anything that isn't a controlled BG.
This is my single deciding factor for playing an MMO.

How do YOU know you aren't a bot?

I'm pretty sure I've seen you around based on the pet name.

We have open world pvp which is basically a lagfest and if you're up against Brs expect them to bring 100 friends.

Yeah, you can buy them from the potion npc. 500 silver ea.

Nope. GvG in this guild sucks. No sieges, no territory control, no resource control, only a big whooping game of hide and seek.

What else do you want to know?

TP shop for 2 TP each.

How good is Spiral Arrow/Time Bomb Arrow/Ranger R2/R3?

Balancing if I should go archer 2 for the bonus crit or just stick with ranger.

whats the cookie cutter dragoon build?
sword->pelt->hop->cata c3->goon?

Thats what you get monkey

>Spiral arrow

TRIGGERED

>tfw I fell for the SR meme

fuck you guys

Normally I ignore these ET shit meme's, but how does a templar and corsair work with brbarian and doppel

Join me! I'm going to be Dee Pee Ass!

>133 likes

you slut!

Is this a costume collector build?

What's the point of having to wait so long to get the money from stuff you've sold on the market. I want my shekels now.

That's what I'm wondering, Spiral Arrow ALWAYS hurts like a motherfucker when monsters use it, same with Caltrops. Wonder if it is just monster fuckery or those spells are actually amazing.

pp + ice wall combo still out damages elementalists, even even when using a retarded class build.

Don't you know it's the year of the monkey here in Asia?

Have fun with your Brazilian monkeys.

Time Bomb = shit
Spiral Arrow = alright, fucklong CD though so not that useful
Bounce Arrow = Nice for aggroing mobs, not really good for damage

Just go A1->R1->A2->Scout1 and go 1:1 STR:DEX. Your future Fletcher 3 self will thank you for not being retarded.

So open world pvp is similar to, say WoW, random ganking for the sake of ganking?

>What else do you want to know?
Nothing much really matters. Thank you for the answers. I guess the game just isn't for me.

Another note, going max dex will also save you a lot of shekels on HP pots.

you're cute

>tfw rogue so I don't need a single point of dex

If guilds declare war then all members can PK the enemy guild. There's also a guild tower structure to destroy which can be placed any non-town location. There's no real point to it atm since you don't get exclusive access to a dungeon or item drops like in RO WoE

Rather be dealing with them who will get IP blocked soon than brownskins

Youll be stuck here anyway

>fancy hair
Explain

The game isn't finished at all. There's no point in it for now except for fun. This will most likely change in the future though so you may want to check in some months if something changed.

I meant to say fancy hats and blue hair. I fucked up. Sorry.

>Mission with a cleric(me) 181, wiz 184, doppel 180 and 193 and a ranger 191
>the ranger dc's
>We're all fighting sial with red bosses

fun

What exactly do you get out of destroying an enemy guild tower?
What do you lose if yours is destroyed?

Thanks man, that was my original plan, though I was afraid someone would say Bounce had some amazing damage or something because before making a ranger I thought Barrage was a fucking meme.

>get in room
>barrage
>kill everything
>2 overheats to go

I literally burned all my potions before even reaching mines 3F just blowing this shit.

She only fucked up by going elementalist c1, if she took pyro or even linker, her build could be a very strong Dungeon partyner and dps.

Not ET approved, of course.

Nothing except shame because its announced globally. If you destroy theirs you get to shit talk in shout chat for a bit.

It's a videogame sprite, it utilizes a dozen of pre-set assets.

barrage is the sickest skill in the archer line pre fletcher meme.

Only real problem is that it scales poorly with skill level, but having it at 5 is amazing.

After that you become so bad even a Barb is more useful than you.

That's how I want it to work

If you say so

I knew it reminded me of something

how is qs3>wugu3 senpais?

>BRs
>retards pretending to be BR
>liberals who are anti-racism
>ROfags
>overcrowded world bosses

Yeah no I'll just make a new character, worse come to worst even if the BRs are IP-blocked. Shouldn't take me long. After all, we Asian monkeys invented grinding.

Also going 1:1 STR:DEX will optimize magic arrow damage, but going all DEX and prioritizing damage/crit attack/attribute damage will optimize your Crossfire damage.

how the fuck does this retarded Mercy and Salvation quest in the Main Chamber even work

it tells me to copy the candles from the cutscene, which is 2-1-3, gives the blue message that a candle is lit but it doesn't show the 4th candlestick, which I have also tried lighting 4, 5 or 6 candles but it doesn't work

help please

senpai as a qs how should i allocate stats? also thoughts on what to go after qs3? something that is not memesket?

I love hot, wet pussies

Friendly reminder the peasant filth is coming in a month.

Cannoneer is a better alternative

I think Runecaster actually.

If an enemy guild tower is destroyed, that depends on who declares war on who. If you declare war on them, nothing. If they declared war on you, global announcement.

If yours are destroyed, you can't rebuild your tower within 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can rebuild a new tower.

Every tower takes 100k to be built and lasts for a week.

Can you share that spreadsheet? I'm too lazy to make my own.

>do a bunch of random shit instead
>quest complete
nice fucking game

Boys or homosexuals aren't allowed

Is it worth it to do the level 90 dungeon as a level 120 just for the sake of getting an arde? I'm low on funds.

Fuck off IMC, let me level

But what does a guild tower actually do for a guild?

Just do it at random man.
>Light the candles in the order you see!
>two of the candles are offscreen
>Okay go :^)

i've been thinking qs3>wugu3 or something like qs3>rogue2>cannoneer wdy think senpai? Also i have no idea how to allocate stats ;_;

can I just copy and paste it into google spreadsheets? or does google does some stupid shit with their formulas.

join a boss rush party

yeah it worked, fucking stupid

>guys can we boss rush pls

JUST FORM A FUCKING PARTY, BOSS RUSH PARTIES FORM UP IN LIKE THREE SECONDS FROM THE MOMENT YOU LINK IT

OK /tosg/ since you like your ET interview meme so much tell me something: what skills must a support Cleric have to pass the interview?

I'd love to help you, but I don't know much from the classes, sorry

Somewhere to dump all the talts in order to upgrade the guild, currently just for guild events like guild boss hunt, guild raid and guild missions.

Warp service. Only outgoing warp, no warp to the tower itself.

Guild hangout, where you can slowly plant dilgeles which you could've hunted thousands of by the time they grow.

Overall, everything about guilds at the moment is really pathetic.

Guardian Saint with attribute maxed.

>scout 1
why not just A3?

Barrier

Imported it into google docs, should be public but idk, try it out.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q3pIahA3gsER-mH4CqRSN_YnFOhn-7m5DsHaMVBoVtU/edit#gid=1549064185

It's a preference at this point. Some people don't like multishot charging too long, or they prefer scout utility over the skills gained from going to A3.

have you considered starting a business selling your dirty underwear? I'd like to be your first customer

LIST

t. york

t. york