/krog/ - Kronos General

Fuck off we're Full Edition

It is located in the Czech Republic and is currently on the AQ launch event. There is currently a Veeky Forums guild on each faction, to join one "/who " and whisper someone.

/krog/ guilds:

- Horde
- Alliance

Info:
kronos-wow.com/

Questions to avoid asking:
>What class should I play?
>Is Nostalrius coming back?
>What is the best class for PvP/PvE?
>Why don't we roll on X server?
>Is Kronos pay2win?
>What class does X guild need?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0

Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg
Grinding Spots: capnbry.net/wow/gspots.php

Old thread: tags: /nosg/, meme, diapergnome, ganome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qdzBx6WJGE
strawpoll.me/10037924
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING KILL ALL THE NEWFAGS FUCK THEM VENGENCE,KORNOS AND WARMANE ARE ALL FUCKING OVERPOPULATED OR DOWN FML

first for memes

first for death of all streamers

PvP servers are for autists who enjoy corpserunning

FUCK

OFF

SCROTES

PvE babbies fuck off to your own server.

>with progressive content

Does that mean the PvE server is going to eventually progress to TBC?

If so, fuck the PvP server

nth for skimpy armour

Discuss while we wait in queue

>decide to roll on /kronos/ after nost is RIP
>download the client, because of autism rage uninstall
>create account
>log in
>4k que
>mfw

>try to log in
>get a "disconnected from server" message

pls help

No, that means the PvE server will start with months of farming MC.

>log off for dinner n shit
>put myself back in the queue while away
>come back
>still at 2.5k
should have afk autoran into a wall tbqh

>read up

Reading everything I can. But this is actually the first time I'm been curious about private servers ever since some really bad experience with them some, uh, 9 years ago?

ye same for me
restart your client, should be working then

enjoy your 4k que fgt! :D

>tfw making The Run with two random qts

>The guy pulled her out, killed her, and said something among the lines of no one can hide from death. Then he systematically killed the fleeing players

That's nice, hoping this helps with the queue

They are not increasing the player cap any higher than they already have. If you're under 60 your options are

A) Wait for the Kronos PvE server
B) Roll on stormrage-wow
C) Sit in queue for two hours every time you get disconnected

The Kronos PvE server is going to start a new progressions cycle, so there will not be character transfers.

did a 2 hour long age of empires 2 game, still in queue...

Oh boy, a PVE server...

>PVE server is released
>It's dead as fuck
>PVP queue still worse than ever

JUST Like with Nos, a PVE server won't help shit, it'll be dead as hell and won't even dent the problem with the queue.

>implying i cant have some pleb level for me and char swap with twinstars

youtube.com/watch?v=_qdzBx6WJGE

>The Run

Ah, I remember my first time. Thought I was smart, died, and ran all the way as a ghost in order to have the spirit healer rez me in Dun Morogh.

No, I didn't know it rezzes you at the spirit healer closest to your body.

This. Why would anyone play vanilla on PvE? They should have just made another PvP server.

Still though, given the time investment of vanilla, I doubt many people are going to just ditch their characters and reroll if they really aren't giving transfers.

What is the other alternative to Kronos ?

I love the arrogance of these admins just assuming that nobody wants a higher player cap. Fucking subhuman slavshit mongrels

You utter poor lad, I've done that before, feels bad

realistically whatever core they are using probably cant take it

remember nost had like a half second delay every time it got about 10k

Reminder that if you pre ordered legion you can be refunded with a 5 minutes GM request from the site, with absolutely no consequence except your boosted 100 being locked until you re-buy.

Tell them you'll te-purchase if blizzard improves customer relations, just don't be like "HURR DURR FREE NOSTALRIUS"

>higher pop cap
>1 second lag
>mobs and resource nodes become extinct
Yeah nah, just make another PvP server or something.

Kronos 2

based lich king doing god work, also when did this bug happen?

We made it!

So the player auction house is fucking dead and nobody has put a new character up over 25 and lower than 50 in the past 4 days.

Should I just bite the bullet and buy this overpriced 33 mage? Guy wants 3500, about 100 USD.

What was the actual bug though? How did it work?

No really, what is the alternative to Kronos. I don't care if it's ded or not, i just want to try out some scripts and addons in the meantine.

They might give transfers, they offer a lot of services on the website, like renames and race changes and stuff, so I don't see why they wouldn't add transfers...all though it would break progression completely if the server is starting back at MC...

reee?

yeah man i started in tbc and played a dreanei and remember my first "run" like it was yesterday

HAPPENING

NEW REALM ANNOUNCED

They don't offer race changes

See

Release of Wrath. When the DK first goes to their respective faction's rulers.

REROLLING ON KRONOS 2!

NEW SERVER FUCKOOS

>new Kronos will be PvP too

Wew lad. They're less retarded than i thought.

NEW REALM IS A PVP SERVER!! AHAHAHAH BACK THE FUCK UP PVE KIDDOS!!!

>winderful sunday

>kronos 2 is PvP

BASED SLAVS

REDDIT BTFO

>pvp

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eugh...you guys rolling on Kronos 2 now? Or stay on 1 with a queue? Eugh? Augh? Igh? Strawpoll time I guess.
strawpoll.me/10037924
>strawpoll.me/10037924
strawpoll.me/10037924
>strawpoll.me/10037924
strawpoll.me/10037924

I'm already 28 on the original server, I just want new players to go to Kronos 2 so both servers can be full but with no fucking huge queues. I can't reroll anymore.

habbendung

>all the newfags and kungenkiddies roll on second server
>initial wave of nost refugees (us) stick with their level 20-50's on kronos and can be chillin without this bloody 4K queue

SUPER tempting to roll on a virgin server though

i didn't play vanilla
just how hard am i going to get reamed trying to level a priest?
i also fucking blow ass at pvp

> tfw based slavs cucking blizzard hard

How bad is retail WoW when the top wow streamer is just shilling for kronos for days now?

>already 28, that's like a weekend
NOMRIE BTFO

priest is easy as hell
wand spec with spirit stacking
you never go oom fighting mobs because of spirit tap regen, and shadow is good in pvp while leveling you fear and win

I'll make a new character on the second server just to play when the first server has a queue.

So we can expect shorter queue's right?

>I'm already 28 on the original server
Nigga.....

Time spent is irrelevant, how many times can you people do the exact same zones over and over in such a short timeframe?

fucking nostalrius killed all decent servers
WM Lordaeron is now full of autistic "nostalrius refugees"
Kronos is retardedly full of "nostalrius refugees"

NOW THIS FAGGOT KUNGENTV IS GONNA PLAY KRONOS ON TWITCH WITH 7K VIEWERS FLOODING THE SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How fast do you people level up? I've been playing for 10 days and I'm just level 20

if people reroll on second server yes.

Ya, I can't do it again. I'll gladly transfer but i'm already at 45.

>tfw chinese hunter invites you to party for elite quest, soloes it while you been running from cemetery, waited for you to show where to loot quest item, and typed "thx nice party after:)"

I had forgot how hard was the first levels

>NOW THIS FAGGOT KUNGENTV IS GONNA PLAY KRONOS ON TWITCH WITH 7K VIEWERS FLOODING THE SERVER

Can't play private servers on Twitch, you can be banned for it.

What's your /played? Hours matter, not days.

im happy these people are listening at least.

It's pretty easy to level after lvl 15 or so, but it can get a bit boring. most fun healer endgame though and you can always have fun in world pvp with fear as you level and MC at 60.

1 day, 8 hours, 32 minutes

And then he gets his character to 60, levels herb and leaves it on top of a lotus spawn for the rest of eternity.

BAN CHINA NO EXCUSES

Only if you're a Twitch partner, if you're not a Twitch partner you can stream it and be fine, so many people stream private servers daily.

He said hes gonna stream it on hitbox probably.

Either way he is shilling the launch up, so expect kronos II to be overloaded as fuck.

will kronos offer server transfers?

IT DOESNT MATTER, HE'S SETTING UP THE GUILD ON STREAM, GONNA PROBABLY INVITE EVERY VIEWER AND PLAY ON HITBOX THE PUBLICITY IS THE SAME

i hate this faggot and that other faggot sodapooping so fucking much

GO PLAY LEGION YOU FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude there are so many people streaming private servers now, you don't get banned unless you're a partner...

don't think I've ever been ganked by a passing chink tbf

You have absolutely no idea how many people got banned recenetly. Twitch/Blizzard is literally on a SHUT IT DOWN spree since the Nostalrius exposure. I can think of on top of my head 10 streams getting banned from Twitch for streaming private servers, all from playTBC launch to looking4group.eu launch.
And no, there was no other reason.

Finally we decided that second realm will be PVP :)

plz kill your self

In the long run I do think the exposure/publicity will lead to a positive thing, but right now ya it fucking sucks

Who's that dev who spouted the "You think you do him" meme? I would love to watch his reaction to twitch as every vanilla stream cucks him and his Titanic expansion.

Hopefully Acti can't touch slavs.

J. Allen Brack or someshit

What's the difference between the current server and the new "pvp" server ?

GUYS
>GUYS
GUYS
>GUYS

I'M UNLEASHING MY DIRTIEST JEWISH TRICK, LISTEN:

>Kronos 2 will be launched the same experience and loot rates as Kronos, along everything else that our veteran players have come to expect...

THAT MEANS, THEY HAVE TO LAUNCH ANOTHER x7 EVENT ON REALM 2 OR ITS NOT FAIR.

LVL 60 IN UNDER 1 WEEK WHO /HYPE/ HERE?

people get banned for streaming private servers and pirated versions of games. which private servers are considered. the reason non-partners get away with it longer is because they have 10 views and no one is reporting it.

no u

stormrage-wow.com is trying to be a contender, but it just opened a couple days ago and its population is low.

Will there be any effective ways to level on the new realm considering the absolute clusterfuck of people starting at level 1?

I leveled a priest to max on nostalrius
It's not that bad, you get a lot of mana regen from spirit tap so you don't have a TON of downtime, but you still kill things at a medium pace
It's pretty fun once you get shadowform at 40 though, and you're still able to heal dungeons
Plus you get mind control which is #1 ability

>tfw eurofag
>tfw day off on wednesday
>tfw work is on thursday night

gonna play like 16 hours on the first day nigga.

gonna be like level 15 kek

Fresh start, progressive realm with only MC & Onxyia open initially.

So is there going to be a guild on the new server? Horde or Alliance

Is it possible to kite Kazzak to Stormwind?