pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/7403169
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do I git gud?

First for dark sword is the only weapon that matters

Why do people say +10 fucks up your matchmaking?

Can't you, as a +10, get matched with as low as +7?
Why wouldn't people in lategame have a +7?

Anyway pic related, me waiting for darkmoon/blue sentinel summons

ALDRICH FAITHFUL PEOPLE

what's your build, what's your level and what's your weapon level

many thanks

Stop making these threads so early you fucking retard. We've had 3 /dsg/ threads on the board all fucking day long.

Would a luck meme dagger build be good with bleed infused brigand twindaggers, a hollow infused dagger and a buckler?

>It's a Nameless King spams TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU episode

Grandma is a cute

>/dsg/ is now full of DaS2 B-team apologists

What went wrong?

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND GET A GENERAL CONSENSUS

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

Xth for Dork Sword users.

>there are people that unironically say that Dark Souls 3 AKA 'Dark Souls: Greatest Hits' is the best souls game

Don't listen to what anyone says about matchmaking.

>tfw you pop niggas left and right with your Lucerne if it's 1v1

What's a good shield to do nothing but parry with? Parrying dagger isn't working for shit

SL 200 is the new meta, faggot

i admit i suck at the game
i cant kill the giant crab
it takes no damage

Straight outta the Jedi Academy

>Spin-to-win weapon will be nerfed before straight swords or dark blade

how do i reach those levels of absorption user?
i want to use heavy armor but i use the bkga and i need to at least do regular rolls

dark souls 3

You need to attack it's weak point for massive damage

target shield has the lowest requirements

A-anyone on PS4 want to password co-op?

> Invaded by doggy.
> Can't be assed to fight, hide myself.
> Half an hour later I haven't been found.
> I've been up a long time.

Should I just fucking sleep and hope I'm not found for the next half a day or whatever?
Sneaking missions OP.

>tfw mad phantom
>everyone just attacks on sight

>haha I posted it three general in a row

defend soul memory

Steel protection ring alone adds 10%. +2 version adds 15%, I believe.

Has there ever been a thing where a phantom stays invisible behind their host and reveals theirself and starts punching the shit out of an invader?

Like a stand?

Yeah, no, I'll stick to 1-100 builds. 200 is far too high to be justifiable.

Silly people. They should totally act like you're there to help despite knowing you can't even enter boss fights with them and will have to kill them or someone else before the host leaves to the boss, right?

You're dumb. Everyone knows purples have to kill something.

str fai but fucked up base stats because I respecced from sorc, dragonslayer greataxe +5, SL 80. zero invasions per hour

what items are eligible for trade?
can you mule gems? what about titanite shards or weapons?

>running to great tree again
>no spear rain for help
>"i help anytime"
>"anytime"
>get to the top
>hes dead

WHO DID THIS?

Can you be parried in beyblade mode or no?

I am wearing non-heavy armour and steal prot +1 with 35% reduction senpai.

stop complaining about straight sword and estocs you das2 shitters

>He doesn't want 60/60/40/40/20 builds in his PvP
Jeez, what a babby.

whats the best weapon for sorcery character?

Crystal rapier?

Only in Japan.

The jews

How important is damage type like: strike/slash/thrust, etc?

Reds will usually team up with you, if not you're likely fucked. You can build trust if you're 1 v 1, I tend to goof off and throw dung to see how they react.

Any dark sword users get attacked.

Ring of obscurity and the rolling one could work, with demon fists and a pointing gesture. Hahaha, set it up user. oraoraora

So is there literally no point to levelling vit if you're using any of the magic types (including pyro)? You can still wear decent armour even at base vit and as long as you stay sub 70% the only thing you lose is roll distance.

>hippo fists are weak as fuck to bleed
>hitting them in their eye holes which they expose to you just as they rear up parries them
>it actually makes the same parry sound as Bloodbornes

Every shitter is slash/thrust

DaS2, while poorly executed, was actually original for the most part. It may have had a poor story and PvP was dead on arrival at launch because of Soul Memory, but it was an original game.

DaS3, while being more refined than any previous souls game mechanically, is simply a re-hash of its predecessors. It borrows a lot from Demon's Souls, but without the most important part of Demon's Souls-- being able to go to whatever areas you want in any order.

Point in short, Demon's Souls is the best Souls' game hands down. DaS3 was able to replicate everything that made it great, except for the world-- it's extremely linear and dumbed down.

>Nerfed

It's garbage though.

Look at this guy who isn't a retard fucking FATROLLING out of it.

They are only good for destroying retards.

Yep, you can. It's pretty much impossible to do it during, but if you time it before being hit it's pretty easy since the windup is slow as balls.

>invade as mad phantom
>host summons a mad phantom
>get to the host first and stand between them
>kill the mad phantom
>cheer with host
>we run along
>murder him while hes busy
fun

A giants arrows rain down around fallen white branches.

Do you know what happened to all those branches?

>Reach Oceiros
"Oh, he's pretty easy. Super telegraffed, easy to dodge aoe. Guess I'll take him fir-"
>Second phase

Goddamn this motherfucker.

DaS = Bloodborne > DaS 3 > DeS > DaS2

for example i use the knight and hunter ring, with the havel one, but i need to get at least 4 levels invested in attunement because i want to use the sacred flame as well, so i can pretty much deny the bad ring status using the prisoner chain with the steel protection ring?

the way i see it this means free levels and a must for a heavy weapons guy

>mfw first high level dark sword encounter

Is this a fucking joke, From? How did this slip past balancing?
Why is a straight sword doing greatsword damage?

>It's garbage though
>Only good at destroying retards
user, who do you think FROM is listening to? The people winning, or the vocal minority losing?

He really should have known that he'd be in a position for you to betray him at some point.

Those hippo fists are a fuckin awesome enemy design

>you can cause the stray demon's legs to crumble if you do enough damage to them

neat

I love this degenerate!

He hits like a truck but he's still pretty easy. Just stay behind the whole time and he'll be restricted to basically one or two types of attacks.

What's a good build for a totally different experience if I went just dex/strength last playthrough? Used the Dark Sword only to find out that's it's frowned upon. I'm total shit at these games but I made it through as a knight. I know nothing about builds at all, thought about making a twink character as I didn't bother in DaS.

Spin to win has one use and one use only.

Bleeding out turtlers. If they block the first hit, they're stuck in blockstun until one of you runs out of stamina.

It's actually worse than Dark Souls II.

How the fuck

I was rolling a dex build with pontiff knight curved sword at about Sl53

Is this okay so far for a pyro build? I'm still not sure what weapon I want to use though. Any suggestions?

What's the best weapon for a luck/bleed build?
Would a dagger be best? Warden's Twinblades?
Obviously I'll be using Carthus Rogues as well for anything that matters.

POST ASHEN ONES

>carthus rouge on your inventory

dude i didnt knew fucking satan played dark souls

No, it's not.

It really isn't

Exterminating demons is the Lords' work. Good job, user.

>dragon barracks knight drops 4k souls

I think DaS3 would have been much better off with an Archstone style progression, chasing down the individual lords in their own worlds.

Would have given a better opportunity to build up their backgrounds, rule and downfall, as well as hype for the final boss battles.

I'm happy with DaS3 in general but it really feels like it misses a sense of self, way too much referential stuff.

Alright user, I'll try that.

On another note, Dancer Armor is rad as fuck. Her weapons are also p. cool. I'm debating whether to use them instead of the Uchigatana I've used since beginning.

Shit taste. DaS 2 absolutely had better PvP and build variety but the core game was ass compared to 3

reminds me of The Axes from blood omen.

VAE VICTUS

Try equipping double shields

How do you beat R1 estoc and darksword spammers with a great machete?

if i fail the parry just once i get stunlocked to death

Good point.

I can easily imagine this guy crying about a COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED NERF NOW TOTAL BULLSHIT BUILD because he couldn't beat it by spamming R1.

I see that you read my post on reddit about that UNBEATABLE GREATSHIELDS!!!!! video.

The axes do naff all damage without them, and complete anal destruction with them.

Yeah that was awesome. Wish there was more stuff like that.

>mfw his only attack in second phase is LUDWIG CHARGE

First female character. Did I do good?

Don't forget skull ring.

Learn the player and the weapon you are facing. They will fall into certain patterns and you will learn how to defeat them through the patterns they use.

I agree.
They should've gone full blown DS1 interconnected world style or full blown DeS chapters.

Oh come on what fucking piece of shit is getting dark souls prepare to die edition to run properly.

> Fresh install on a new Windows installation
> Run game
> works properly
> get the DSfix
> don't even mess with any of the major shit
> try running it
> "DARK SOULS PREPARE TO DIE EDITION executable does not work anymore"

How do I proceed from here aside from killing myself

Went into a different account, then back into my main, and the problem got solved.
My heart seriously started to kind of hurt when I almost lost my 70 hour save file.

Backup your save, guys.

Raw ASS, Witches Locks, Demons Greataxe.

Those are the big three I think.

Your stats are looking fine. I'd say leave strength where it is an raise dex to 17. That lets you use a good selection of shields, the astoras straightsword, and the witches locks.

As a dark sword user, every time I face off against great weapons, I usually lose so I don't know what to tell you. Might just be because I'm a 60 INT caster so I have shit for damage on my sword or something.

roll around spinner, you're my favorite dsg poster

What is the best level to get Aldrich Faithful invasions in NG+? I'm level 89 on NG and I get zero invasions per session.

Why do the chins always look fucked up?

am I retarded?
I dont have a 'leave' or 'discard' option for items at all... How the fuck do i trade with pickle pee now?

go to inventory