SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous Thread:

first for anumati can't control his adhd/autism

First for Eugen a QTest

third for user who is tsundere to anumati

nth for anumati talking to himself like in previous thread

Guys, please. Lets have a nice thread for once.

the only one who is tsundere would be anumati because he's extremely obsessed and fixated towards others because he's too socially inept to function normally so he prefers to constantly stalk and annoy the person

You mean a thread full of posting QT shipfus?

nth for a fresh start and ibuki is a ok bote.

What the hell, guys? You didn't say that KanColle Kai was actually fun.

sombody lock bongo and iowa in a room so they can annoy each other to death

i don't see how it's related to /wowsg/

/wowsg/ if you were to assign anu a "Kancolle" girl which would it be and why?

Ibuki is a fine ship that doesn't deserve the bad rep she has. Her only problem is being surrounded by two overperforming, overpowered ships.

Yes, Zao needs another nerf. And Mogami's 6 inch guns are still way too good.

the one that is a retarded parrot that refuses to shut up?

>Constant posting of KanColle girls
>Not related

user...

Kongo

dayum

Holy fuck user what are you doing, censor that shit it's too LEWD!
captcha: boats

Prinz Eugen

Nice. Almost there.

Are you going to apply some rigging?

If i can find some suitable cable, sure.
Didn't buy the photo etched parts (steel / copper detailing) cause they were out of my budget.

SPGs and TDs were a problem in WoT, no doubt about it, and they fixed them by making the former so unreliable that it's frustrating to play more than it's frustrating to play against (and it still happens you get equalized by the sky jew, but not as much as before) and by removing the camo bonus of the latter, so at least people won't always be machinegunned by a bush. I think this is a bad approach, but this is not what I want to talk about.

Here you have two classes that share the most problematic aspects of WoT's most frustrating features.

>DDs
Like SPGs and TDs they can make an extremely effective area denial, making already retarded players be more retarded, by forcing them to camp. They're stealth like the old TDs, and deals massive amounts of damage upon a single hit.

>CVs
Like SPGs they can strike anywhere anytime on the whole map, giving you no chance of fighting back. CVs are actually worse than SPGs since you can't take proper cover from CVs, unlike in WoT. On top of that, even in a 1vs1 situation against any class CVs retain the ability to solo win, unlike SPGs. CVs moreover can spot their own targets, and can deal damage as DDs: in a reliable way and with a massive alpha damage.

The bottom line is that both of these classes can hit hard and hit reliably giving little to no chance of retaliation, while negating huge map portions, thus needing heavy and immediate rebalance.

Is there actual canon character interaction between Iowa and Bongo or is this all fan made?

Did you handpaint or airbrush?

Hand, with that scale if you want to have some detail you gotta use 1mm brushes.

what even happened to all those Arpeggio voice lines and how do I enable that shit

the problem is how do you rebalance them without making them useless? IMO CVs are OK as they are cause they are be-all end-all ships IRL, and I'd like DDs to still have a place in wows

>get pulled into a tier 6 game in my stock Wyoming
>get deleted instantly by a Ryujo

fun and immersive gameplay

That's what you get for not spending free exp to get to top.

But that shouldnt be possible unless you divved with a non T4 BB

user, are you okay? Wyoming is t4. Ryujo is T6. Max is +2 lvls.

Wyoming pulls 6's normally.

I know. With the upgraded hull I could have shot down a whole extra 0 of his planes.

"no"

>queue in my Yorck
>a t6-t8 game, could be worse
>there's a KUMA in my team
>mfw we still won

user this is a christian board! why are you posting such lewd thing here?

хopoшo

That doesn't seem right, I just saw a Hosho/Myogi division in my last Fuso game.

Reminder that it is more efficient to torp Iowa then Moskva. HP the same, damage reduction is worse and manuvering is worse.

yeah but with with better rudder shift and whole 3% bonus torp reduction you maybe would survive

Are you retarded/new?

>user this is a christian board!

>Taiwanese imageboard is christian

>CVs are OK
CVs are still completely broken and can delete any same-tier ship with practically zero effort, and without offering the target any chacne to fight back except 'press barrage, hope for RNG'

when they "fix" cvs and DDs and CA invisifire they'll have to buff all cruisers to BB levels so dont worry, russian ships are just newer and thus more in line with the future cruiser vision

Why are you not sailing under the cover of friendly AA, user?

>and can delete any same-tier ship with practically zero effort,
I would like to see them try to delete my Cleveland

>they'll have to buff all cruisers to BB levels
baBBies won't allow it.

>What are christian missionaries and monks

>the problem is how do you rebalance them without making them useless?
As with their WoT equivalent, a complete overhaul of the game mechanics is necessary, something radical. Of course it will never happen.

>CVs are OK because of historical accuracy™
Stop pulling WG's most abused card. This is a game, and games need balance. In the current state of things you can't consider CVs balanced (b-b-b-but it takes a gazillion seconds to refurbish planes) because, as I said, they deal too much damage too much reliably, giving no chance to avoid it, and without taking any actual risk in the process.

The chain should be:

BB shit on CA
CA shit on DD
DD shit on BB
CV provide support

What instead happens is

BB shit on CA (through citpens)
CA shit on BB (through HE spam and fires)
DD shit on BB and CA

CV shit on everything and everyone on their own while sitting comfortably out of the action.

>waaah wahh three enemies in one blob cannot be deleted by clicking on them, pls buff my carrier
The mere fact that it requires a whole div of people to not just die is indicative of how broken CVs still are.

A few exceptions does not make CVs balanced.

My understanding of original WoT was that heavies were supposed to meme mediums with their armor, TDs were to counter heavies with even more armor and damage, and mediums counter TDs with mobility (with SPGs preventing anyone from taking such a central position that mobility becomes impossible).

By fixing the "problematic aspects", wot ushered in an era of epic, FUN, heavy tank dominance. Which was followed by making all mediums into quasi-heavies (capable of penetrating heavy armor), releasing turreted TDs and basically making everything play like an MBT in a game about the pre-mbt era.

You can make wires by melting plastic sprues and dragging them out.

Seems pretty unpractical.
I was thinking about the inner copper or steel of network / TV cables.

>Bot Iowas literally fucking EVERYWHERE
>While trying to grind high tier ships on the weekend

this has just been an awful weekend

Holy fuck, this is actually working better the further up the tiers I go. Turns out that if you insult peoples' waifus, they stop shooting at you, just to argue with you in the chat. This is fucking amazing, I've now managed to destroy 3 Kongos this way. God, I can't wait to get to the higher tiers, where there'll be shit like the Iowa and Shimikaze.

>Turns out that if you insult peoples' waifus, they stop shooting at you, just to argue with you in the chat.
They regret nothing. Repair is dirt cheap, and waifu is more important.

It's pretty easy to do.

You'll just need a respirator, because >fumes.

>when the teams are so bad, even the meme boat can't get a victory

I had a little too much free time today. Enjoy.

jesus christ

I just want to hug Tsun user. He's too cute to be bullied.

Holy fuck

>OMG BASED DRAWFAG DELIVERED
>click pic
>tfw
an attempt was made.
Now really, keep drawing my man, and the skills will come to you without you even notice.

I missed out the first year, and I can't recall very well how the game was few years ago, but the initial idea was to have a HT>MT>LT>SPG>TD>HT situation.

The meta however now is MT centered: armor nowadays count for nothing, since everyone has enough penetration to damage heavies frontally, even LTs can go through HT front, and mobility is what makes the difference, but MT have more health and firepower than LT and go up to tier X, while having similar mobility and view range; TD lost their sniping role and LT lost their stealth spotter role because of the current shitty map design (corridors and killboxes), and SPG can't hit the broad side of a barn even at point blank.

Since Warjewing mismanaged everything, now the whole game is a mess of powercreep, with whole lines, the older ones, reduced to uselessness, and thus oblivion.

Albany is shit. SHIT.

i like to listen to babbies whining at the morning

btw i think bb have way too much damage, they can remove 70-80% hp of a cruiser on a single hit and have that on 30 sec cd while the cruiser cannot even avoid it when bb points it at them, imo it needs a heavy and immediate rebalancing

I'm not even the user from last thread so maybe he'll have something better :3

thats uh

very good work, user. very good.

I know i shouldn't laugh but that fucking otter face gets me everytime. Keep working on that shit user and maybe some day you will make us proud.

desu, I'm not too keen on the plastic rigging method. It's old school and proven, but from what I've read it's very fragile, and you require pratice.

I bought some .15mm metal wire a while ago. Still haven't tested it out, but it seems promising. Should be easier to handle.

I haven't progressed much with my Graf Spee build for a month now. Maybe it's time to continue. Still need to weather up the deck a bit, so I need to find in which box did I store my chalk pastels before I can do that.

BB hit hard, but don't hit reliably. Also, they're mostly effective against CA, but are helpless against DD and -of course- CV. Strictly speaking, this is how it should be. The problem lies elsewhere: the problem is that DD are not really countered by CA as CA are countered by BB.

I spy a mecha.

Is it that orange one from Aldnoah?

much more reliably than torpedoes, grades more reliably

>The problem lies elsewhere: the problem is that DD are not really countered by CA as CA are countered by BB.

bb are not really countered by dd as well as ca are countered by bb, your point? yet another proof that bb should be nerfed?

i take it that you want a game where everybody clicks each other like in wot and the biggest clicker wins, but, well... play wot then?

Is this Italeri?

How to fix CVs:
>remove manual drop
That is all.
Manual drop gives far too much control and removes almost all RNG other classes have to deal with, without manual drop other ships at least get some chance. You can still delete ships or severly damage them through use of positioning and other tools available to you

Newfag trying to fix his stats reporting in

Tanks are dumb

Boats are fun

>2boats1berth

>much more reliably than torpedoes, grades more reliably
If you mean the hitrate, then you're making an unfair comparison. Torps are shot in a spread because the idea is that at least one will hit, and that one will be more than enough to deal loads of damage; this implies that most of the torps will naturally miss. On the other hand, guns focus a single point, because the higher the hitrate, the higher the chance of dealing significant damage since, since AP damage dealing is regulated by more complicated mechanics and might not deal any damage at all (in other words, hitting is not enough for shells to deal damage).

Yes. Started building it, but it's currently also on hold.

Pit-Road.
Really good quality. But the superstructure requires more work than other models I have seen, since every single wall is a single piece that must be glued. This is both neat and time consuming. I liked it tho.

The Trumpeter Prinz Eugen was this way too, the superstructures walls had to be assembled but if you glue them first to the roofs it's easier.
The stripe camo was very hard to get right, but in the end it went very well.

Is the Saipan even remotely worth getting as US CV player?

Do you have a 15pt captain or are you somewhat close? Yes

If not, I recommend buying an Atago instead.

it's not generally hitrate, it's the fact that with torpedoes you rely on your enemy being dumb on you being lucky while with guns you rely on your aim

*or on you being lucky

it's a typical broken piece of premium shit which will never be nerfed cos premium

her bombers never miss on anything

>tfw war of the worlds event never

Saipan shits on everything if you have a 15 point captain.

FUCKING BOT IOWAS BANNED WHEN

WEEKEND OVER WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>bot iowa
>67k average
that's 10k above the NA average

you didn't play for a month?