/Fog/ Fallout General

The 50's Art Theme is the Best Edition

>GECK when?
SOON. MAYBE.
community.bethesda.net/thread/7221

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread (for Dansefags and other degenerates)
(nsfw)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCJ8qeMiQac
youtube.com/watch?v=tabyUMkPgYA
youtube.com/watch?v=pt_d9YJgyqg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12264/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For user who asked last thread.

Based on what is said on the locations of the Divide and Big MT by Joshua Graham in Honest Hearts, this is where they would be.

post your cait right now

2nd for thread claimed in the name of Veeky Forumsfus

MOD ORGANIZER 2 UPDATED FOR 1.5 WHEN

xth for waifufags GET OUT

6th for SETTLEMENTS

>those tats
>erry time

let's discuss it, are Veeky Forums girls the best girls in FO4?

Fuckin Saved
Reminds me of years ago when Buff was anti-waifu

Map of known inhabited places on the east coast

>the guy who was avatarfaggin' as that ugly purple haired chick got so buttblasted he made a comic about it

wew lad

Bama?

Probably not, his autism is a different flavor.

>Veeky Forums girls
player.setnpcweight 150

jej somehow the waifufaggots aren't the neckbeards?

that's some grade A delusion my fellow

What ever his "flavor" is he should neck himself.

Well the characters are representing their posts because that makes visual sense and people who spend all general whinging never post their characters.

That's some really odd face bone structure

The anti-waifufag would rather cry about light discussion of the topic because of images he doesn't like as opposed to actually discussing the game like the others.

Like you're doing now.

Totally not BoS.

Post your character/waifu and their themesong.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCJ8qeMiQac

youtube.com/watch?v=tabyUMkPgYA

HOW CAN YOU EVEN FUCK UP THIS BAD?

Where is Millenia?

That's pretty creepy bro. Is the face so weird because the face editor doesn't work as well on child skeleton or just shit sliders? Children always look so creepy in Beth games.

hopefully dead in a ditch so we dont have to see more of those god awful re-textures they did.

>tfw on PS4 and can't download mods that let me wear hats with gaskmasks and let the Hazmat Suit have a clear face shield.

>Can you put ballistic weave on actual armor?
Ballistic weave is to slap armor on some clothing that have none.

Since you can wear that WITH armor, it become easier to soak up damage.

>Also do you need to fully side with the RR to get it or can you still leave and join another faction after you get the weave?

You need to do the first quest that P.A.M. give you about making a safehouse, then she'll give you jackpot missions where you find random caches of goodies.

After the first or second jackpot mission, tinker tom will tell you that there was good shit in that last cache you found, and from that point he sell armored clothes, and you can put ballistic weave on clothes yourself.

I'm definitely doing this.
Just killed kellog, and the game became rapetown, so will prob wear power armour from now on anyway.

why is the breastplate of the T60 a kitchen sink?

tactical dish washing

>not using nmm
Shiggy

Need as much ceramic as possible

I am ok with all of this.

moar

I don't care what anyone says.

Bethesda made the right choice going full retro on Fallout. Yeah they fucked up the RPG elements but Adam Adamowicz' art style for a retro-dystopian future was fucking kickass.

why would you ever use than when MO is available lmfao dude

Do NOT interFERE with secURITY operatIONS!

Damn he'd make an excellent vocalist for some robot metal or some shit.

please walk your fat ass right out of this general and never come back.

The issue is that Bethesda rebooted the series but called it a sequel. They should have just been honest about it.

PERFECT SLAVE FOR SUPER MUTANT COCK

super mutants dont have genitals

Cause I obviously prefer things that work LOL

They do, but they just can't reproduce with them

That's not REAL thick

casual

>wearing full suit of T-51 power armour with Military paintjob.
>Finish Call to Arms quest
>Danse asks me to join the Brotherhood
>spices up the offer by saying "You'll even get your own suit of power armor."
>while I'm wearing power armor.
>acting like I didn't stumble dick first into a full suit of power armor as soon as the game starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=pt_d9YJgyqg

Danse gives you T-60 power armour though, which is way better than T-51.

I want to play Fallout 1. I've played Fallout 2 so I know what to expect, but are there any "must-have" mods for Fallout 1 that fix things with the game, like its sequel has?

Heavy weapons needs more weapons.

to be fair, at this point in the story the Railroad to the BoS is "Who?" The Faction (Minutemen are "You think you can make a difference with civilians? That's adorable."), and the Railroad even thinks the BoS are potential allies. (Note the Deacon mentions your membership as a point in your favor)

They probably wanted to but were told by their own marketing "Do you realize how badly fans would riot?" And, let's be honest, they probably would have.

Question is how well a reboot would fly now?

Anyone want to make any confessions about their playthroughs?

I will confess I have never played a truly fair game and at some point or another, always console-commanded in materials so I could build better settlements and/or stock my settlers with cool weapons.

fixt

Sorry for your loss.

>flamer
>no backpack
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone should sample it like Aphex Twin did with Berserk

>(Note the Deacon mentions your membership as a point in your favor)
He says that because it gives you an in and an ability to spy on the BoS for the RR, as well as it proves you got some fucking personal strength.

He didn't mean it as "hey the BoS could be out allies or something!"

>Someone made a weed wacker weapon
>They didn't use the heavy weapon animation so it actually makes sense.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12264/?
Pissed me off so bad.

This might just be an American English convention, but sometimes, I've heard people make this same pitch in to someone else in a similar situation and they tend to mean "Hey, like that rare and awesome thing you have, HOW ABOUT ANOTHER?"

In otherwords, they're trying to invoke the "Holy shit, two cakes!" reaction,

>Put all 5 ranks into Heavy Gunner
>Only option for ballistic heavy guns is giant explosion missile launchers or gatling laser, minigun is literally useless unless you got a really good legendary with mods
>forced to use the Junk Jet as an actual ballistic weapon

life is suffering

>"Do you realize how badly fans would riot?" And, let's be honest, they probably would have.

Fallout was a pretty much dead franchise outside of hardcore RPG sites like say, RPGCodex.

I doubt it would have caused a massive shitstorm, hell, the guys higher up in the food chain told Todd throughout the development of FO3 that this franchise was dead and nobody would play this.

That's not from a vanilla slideshow.

What mod?

Stay Off Thegrass.

It's from the Shoddycast Fallout Lore series

I would like to see the return of the Tesla Cannon, or some other hard hitting, slow-firing, heavy weapon that doesnt involve explosives.

Though the game could use more explosive weapons too.

Does any faction in america have working tank?

>You will never take over the institute and finally advance the world beyond the 50s and into the bright neon future of 80s cyberpunk

Not that we know of no.

Nobody needs them, power armour is better.

no

Brotherhood of Steel
Possibly NCR
The Master's Army was mentioned as having custom Steam powered trucks that were never seen ingame before they were destroyed

this

>power armour:
Can't mount bigass cannon
>tank:
Can mount bigass cannon

I beg to differ.

No oil so no tanks.

Gonna replay the game in the new survival mode when it comes out, thinking this for my base stats

S 4
P 3
E 5
C 4
I 3
A 4
L 5

Good or bad?

None of the BoS are known to have a working tank.

Even the MwBoS only had like buggies and APCs

NCR have oil from the Shi

Actually BoS can have one in tactic.

someone compile a list of all mentions of shaun being your son, and any mention of shaun ever being kidnapped / existing.

i'll snuff him out of existance in the dialogue options

They get Vertibirds to work, tanks should be doable

>What are fusion cores

Let's see, so Heavy weapon ideas:

>Anti-Tank Rifle (yes, I know that's already a mod thing, not actually sure if it's a heavy weapon too though)
>Grenade launcher (can be loaded with normal grenades ala-junkjet or syringer)
>M-60 style machine gun (also a thing with mods but, hey, let's be comprehensive)
>Plasma Gatling Streamer cannon (like some unholy cross between flamethrower and laser gat)

Huh, no kidding. It does make me wonder if Todd (for all his mistakes and faults) was a big fan of the original fallout series?

A tank could 1 shot a power armor frame, not to mention it doesn't run on shitty fusion cores

Tanks would be easy to defeat relative to power armored infantry. They might mount bigger guns but they're significantly more vulnerable to a variety of attacks.

Fuck me when did this thread start? I thought this was interesting.

>you could remove all the lip data and voice files from the player character and have a mandatory subtitles + time to pass instead of the lipdata/voicefile to complete.

>You could probally easily scrub out any mention or existance of shaun/ the "my son plot", but it would require rubbing it out of all related npcs and possibly removing lots of detail from their dialogue options.

>I thought about this but with every character. Kinda do a Morrowind where npcs talk in the background but when spoken to directly it brings up a big dialogue box. Sacrifice some immersion for complexity.

>On that note you could rewrite characters entire backstories to be what you want. Shaun could become an entirely different person. So could anyone for that matter.

>Piper could be rewritten to be your sister or Nats mom.
Does this sound like a good idea? I always liked voice acting but it sounds legit. You could rewrite the whole game if you did it right.

The BoS does in Fallout Tactics.

I do wonder about this along with the minigun ammo pack.

I think though, it has to do with how power armor works in this game. Also why weapons don't visibly holster.

Is Far Harbor gonna be that big?!

Obviously they're not grinding up enough bones

Todd and Pete have said its larger then Shivering Isles in terms of size, but smaller then SI, but larger then Dragonborn/Dawnguard, in terms of content like quests

The point of Power armor wasn't the defense but mobility, that's the entire reason why the U.S chose to focus on power armor research, so they could counter the massive amount of chinese tanks without deploying also massive amount of tanks and wasting a fuckton of oil.

Now that I think about it, you'd always have to be with a partner in war to replace each other's fusion cores. They're located at exactly that unreachable part on your back.

>m60

No, think .50 cal HMG like in that NV mod.