PlayStation Vita General 2568 - Comfy Sunday Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 4/26/2016
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/24/the-drop-new-play

>Toukiden 2 short gameplay video
youtu.be/5TN58qFAN7U?t=1h7m52s

>Forgotten Memories Director’s Cut Gameplay Trailer Revealed
iplaypsvita.com/2016/04/23/forgotten-memories-dire

>Touhou Soujinengi V PV
youtu.be/bVpcZpzpYsY

>Caligula details
gematsu.com/2016/04/caligula-details-izuru

>The Sun and Moon release date!
thevitalounge.net/2016/04/23/the-sun-and-moon-gets

>Flash Sale
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/22/flash-sale-now-deals-on-action-games

>One Piece: Burning Blood ‘Golden Luffy’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/04/one-piece-burning-blood-golden

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches this fall in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-la

>Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force launches July 12 in the Americas
gematsu.com/2016/04/mobile-suit-gundam-extreme-vs-force-lau

>God Eater: Resurrection launches June 28, God Eater 2: Rage Burst launches August 30 in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/god-eater-resurrection-launches-j

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=mogami_(kantai_collection)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For Axiom Verge!

I'm still mad about this.

What are you playing today, vitagen?

Finally got through Ar nosurge Plus. Over 53 hours. Hella lotta trophies still left, and a huge bunch of Genometrics to be played through. But the last parts of the game were honestly a bit drag to play through.

That Shurelia ending was just fucking retarded. Why they even included shit like that in there? It felt so disjointed and fucking stupid to be there, Delta just says fuck it to all and fucks up everything because one little girl he met during the last 10% of the entire game. Come the fuck on, that was just incredibly stupid.

I know that feel user

>tfw missed the last note

Playing Bulletgirls2 until vitagen decides to host a FW room.

Shurelia ending teaches you that NTR is bad. You should learn from it.

Oh man, and that late too. Well, you'll get it soon enough.

Prolly gonna read a bit of Norn9, then non-vita related stuff

Aegis of Earth

>tfw first boss fight
Things suddenly got hard and sustained heavy damage but managed to win. Cant wait to build that Blaster Cannon.

might as well kys

You're slightly better than me at that song though.

I'm not even going to try getting more than a standard on that power rangers song on extreme though. Did they revive hitler to create those notes or what?

Pic semi-related.

It's a Miku that obviously wants to make America great again singing about strangers taking our jerbs.

>finally beat the spider boss fight in Stranger of Sword City
>before I have a chance to do anything else the game literally kicks me off a ledge into the lowest area of the dungeon
>shit happens, and then THIS happens

ha

haha

fuck

I actually hurt my right thumb while attempting it too much, so that's still on hold for now. Can't exactly hit the notes in rhythm when it hurts to bend my thumb in rapid succession. Still letting it recover a bit.

It happens to me quite a bit, but this song in particular is giving the most shit.

Going to continue my Trillion run which is probably going bad since I haven't done too much progression with the last 350. Well, I think I've learn some things about the game so I'll challenge Trillion properly tomorrow since today there's really no time.

Well I did it only becauce it was one of the missable trophies I wanted to look out for. The entire thing just felt so unbelievably stupid considering all the stuff with Delta and Cass since the beginning of the game. Something like that counting as an actual ending... Jesus. It's like they were "oh shit, this loli is cute, let's give her her own ending, fuck those other guys or pretty much everything else, we just have to have that loli ending".

That's a dude.

This game is such a disappointment.

That's a big Vita.

Right now I'm playing through Code: Realize. I'll either beat a route and back-up the game to play SoSC or start with Severed.

A game of love and lust, desires and needs.
Would you care to join?

>homo OP
kys

Pick Van's route. He is the best boy

Doesn't look bad tbqh fäm.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=mogami_(kantai_collection)

Well, that's what you want to see I guess.

Are you having fun, user?

The waiting game.

I got better at the power rangers song after playing it around 14 times. I basically gave up on looking at the tricky notes and just remembered the rhythm of the song and what I should have pressed when.

same gay shit as Shimakaze-kun

Stranger of Sword City is Demon Gaze's douchebag cousin.

This but for the spooky loli game's localization.

Already unlocked the dragon form with my first Overlord but can't get hits easily thanks the shitty wind and those moving orbs. She is not going to make it, should I keep trying to dish damage or go for the final skill?

Always do damage as long as you can.

Expect deaths on your first playthrough. It's really unlikely you're going all the way with one overlord unless RNG was sucking your dick with your seal drops.

I love you vitagen

Freedom Wars Ace when?

He's all talk

Freedom Wars anything else when?

Quick question: if Trillion makes it to the end, will you automatically use your final skill as you die, or does your character die without doing a thing?

If you have retreats left, you're forced to retreat. If it crosses the line and you don't have retreats, it uses an instakill miasma which will essentially force you to use your final skill.

Lets see:
1-2 Digimon
3-4 Corpse Party
5-6 Code Realize
7-8 Eiyuu Senki
9-0 Host FW room for Vitagen

Which Corpse Party? The PSP one?

>unless RNG was sucking your dick with your seal drops.

too bad you need to farm money to unlock the weapons

He a Suwabe character, he needs the smug talk
He is incredible badass on his own. Kind of stubborn though

I'm working through Blood Drive now.

I like you too Mosh

How is Ragnarok Ace Odyssey Ace compared to other games in the genre like Freedom Wars and Toukiden?

Meruru's breasts are just the right size

Completely different genre user-kun.

I'm not mosh though

Fucking awesome

I think you have one too many ACE's in there. It's a decent game, but it plays more like monster hunter in my opinion than anything else.

GE > FW = SSD >>>>>>>> Toukiden >>>>>>> ROA

MH > *

MH would be somewhere along SSD and FW. I still think GE is still the best.

I gave up on monster hunter. The sword is too slow.

Is SSD really that bad

you guys got me hyped up about it, but if it's about the same level as FW...

The combat is too different compared to any other hunting game to be able to offer a proper comparison, but it does have a healthy amount of different large monsters.

SSD is way better than Freeturd Wads

>Is SSD really that bad
SSD is hit or miss with most people because it's so unique. It's a decent game though.

For me the story, music, and atmosphere was much better done in SSD, but FW was much more fun to play so when I beat the stories in both FW was the one I went back to.

I'll take FW over any hunting game I've played this generation. MH4U included. FW is, objectively speaking, a average game. But it's a lot more fun than the rest.

cool vita related post

Nothing can really top GE in my opinion. FW is fun and I loved the game but the story is lackluster at best, module installation system and RNG crafting is just an unnecessary time sink.

I'll take a bear over Kirino any day.

You like GE because the girls, just admit it

Fag.

I agree. But I loved the whole atmosphere of FW and the OST. And the thorn/grappling mechanic. Maybe a potential FW2 can fix up the weapon crafting stuff and add more enemies..

Aw. It's not a tiger head wrestler dude.

Tekken X streetfighter is still one of my most regretted games that I bought.

Can't argue there. FW is more aesthetically appealing to me for sure, we can only walk around 5 areas at most in the Far east branch despite all the talk about the slum, outer wall, satellite point, and the forest, but in FW we can actually walk around the different level of the panopticon. I hope project GE will put the same amount of passion into FW2 as they did to GE2RB.

Ah. Does that game have a pre-order thing like Duke Nukem?

More thorn types too. I'd love a speed thorn and balancing out the other thorn types too since about 90% of the online population just uses the binding thorn.

Of course I love all the girl, because they have unique models and actual personalities. FW's characters have next to 0 backstories and half of them can be copied in the character creation.

Am I the only one who loves using the Shield Torn?

You should be able to heal yourself with healing thorn's 1 and shielding thorn's 2 should be able to grant you invulnerability for a couple of hits.

Shielding thorn is the only thorn I use.

What is GE?

Jay, is that you?

I mostly stick to attack thorn + binding thorn boost to freeze annoying abductors and get a free charge attack in.

God eater.

It would be cool with an additionally strong thron type that doesn't have any special charge ability, but it's strong enough to let you fir bazooka and gatling guns and missile launches while hanging from walls.

Nah, just some other sinner.

>BRS
I love you.

Binding is ridiculously good. The 2nd charge means you can remove shield from abductors with ease.

The first charge is OP against sinner a.i., just placing them in doorways or in paths you know they will cross and it's free kills.

Does it allow me to play my music while I play it on vita?

Does this game allow custom sound tracks?

i think most go with attack thorn because most of us are good and just lock abductors until they're dead but having a shield user is really nice

mostly because i like running straight in to attack and the shield buff really makes a difference in how long it takes for me to die

It's surprisingly not but he has good taste.

There's no point in healing or defense when Abductors one-shot you and resurrection is cheap

>Thorn the abductor
>Charged attack
>Abductor loses 1/5th or 1/4th of its health
>shoot a rocket or 3
>pod breaks
>repeat attack

Dead abductor with no hassle.

I just like killing the abductors really fast since it's less of a hassle and I get my kicks when I see a large amount of health removed from them really fast.

does miku dlc ever go on sale? I'm waiting for golden week to get the song pack. Should I just pull the trigger now?

>>Charged attack
>>Abductor loses 1/5th or 1/4th of its health

damn, what weapon?

This miku DLC or the miku games DLC?

no

Either the aftershadow or excalibur.

I wonder how long until I can get those. I just got to code 6 today.

I am at the point where I need a fuckload of entitlement points to get good upgrades

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think only the Dragon laser will one shot you when you have the defense buff up.
Less time your teammates are on the ground dead means they and their accessories do more damage and abductors have more people to focus on. Also having one person die means that someone else needs to drop what they're doing instantly to revive you so only 2 other players are actively engaging abductors.
That's the way I see it at least.

No, but you could wait for the next 10% off coupon to buy the DLC.