wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb5LIo6HE6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IHgRAlkpxJw
youtube.com/watch?v=GT_zOIoYIBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Icy-senpai wont notice you

This is a picture of Fallaa in real life. Can you please stop refering her as "dude" or "he" now?

reminder to be nice to our visiting /v/ friends and noscuck refugees :)

What class/race are you nerdos going to main for legion, what artifact has you the most excited?

I'm going with windwalker monk so I won't have to switch specs if one does more damage than the other

Post nostalgia videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb5LIo6HE6Y

can't decide between priest and mage, gonna wait until beta's over to see what numbers are like and just go from there

youtube.com/watch?v=IHgRAlkpxJw

Mistweaver, even if it gets nerfs it might maybe still be fun at least in PvP.

I too am hyped for #Legion my /b/ros!

I will probably be maining an uninstall Wizard. What spec should I play?

best race

Was Kungen always pulling in 10k+ viewers?

I have WoD, but haven't played it in about a year and am considering resubbing. Is it worth it at this point or should I wait?

you're just being lazy now, /v/

Yes, he's that based.

Get on his level, pleb.

>yfw Kungen destroyed raiding bosses when 90% of Veeky Forums was still doing their grade 4 Math homework

Never. Reddit is all over him now because of the nostalrius bandwagonnery

"We wuz empires an shit" the race

The only reason to play these days are
1. getting the legendary ring, if you don't have it yet, as you will not be able to start its questline in pre-patch and the whole questline will get remove in legion
2. to take advantage of the garrison goldmine, before it'll get nerfed to oblivion to make it obsolete forever

Agreed.

Oh fuck off my dude, would it hurt to be a little positive for once?

undead shaman when

So no reason to resub until Legion?

he has to be epic so he can screenshot stuff and post on /r/Veeky Forums

>not being able to play everything but paladin
other races are you even trying?

I would be positive if Blizzard could at least make Legion a 3-tier expansion my man

Why can't they do at least that much?

until prepatch, at least.

can you go one single post without posting a picture? is it even possible for a /v/ermin? we saw all of these 5 minutes ago in the other thread, familia

What makes you think it won't be 3 tier or more, hombre?

because WoD didnt have that

Because WoD still pulled in fantastic profits for them, and they barely did any work on it.

Because they haven't given any indication there will be anything beyond Thal'draneth.

At least in MoP we knew both the Thunder King and Garrosh would be raid bosses to fight down the line.

Isn't 10k still a bit too much? Even the most WoW streams don't get half that. Are people riding him that hard just for Nost? Even if they get vanilla, he'll just end up quitting it and go back in 8 months anyways.

But, at the same time, WoD had the largest sub drop, and blizzard declared how the made a mistake, and will try to make up for it with Legion, why are you guys so afraid of this expansion being good?

>Are people riding him that hard just for Nost?
Kungen was never usually higher than 4k. Now his sessions get posted on reddit nost and twitter because he talks about nostalgia and shittalks blizzard

>Reddit is all over him now because of the nostalrius bandwagonnery

They are over him as in they don't like him or they are jumping on the bandwagon?

Explain, bro.

Can't Blizzard hire back their old team and learn how to make an MMO again?

> He still plays this garbage game.

fuck off /v/

>talks about nostalgia
But he did all that before. Same screenshots, videos of himself, and so on.

It feels like people hated WoW before, but man, this nost shit really made everyone hop on the hate train in full.

/v/ come on man

Thats so 'guy who trash talks WoW but still plays it like every other video maker who trash talks WoW'

race change sale when

my druid has been tauren for an eternity and I hate him. Fucking cows look like shit in 90% of gear and on mounts, want to go troll already.

Yeah he repeats himself a lot. Yesterday he use a gnomeregan map from google and mistook it for a legion dungeon and said how bad it's designed

I dunno, I guess I can see why a lot of people are expecting Legion to be just as bad as WoD, because it is a lot easier to be negative than to be positive.

now lemme just get my head out of my ass real quick

>we made a mistake
>so lets keep the cancer like garrison missions in Legion

brilliant fucking brilliant

>Blizzcon 2017
>Last day

>We have a special event for you guys
>Jeff Kaplan, Rob Pardo, and Samwise enter the stage
>Hey guys, so we've got a great new feature coming to the game we would love to show you
>Without further ado, here are our new Adventure Servers, opening soon. Lots of interesting hardcore and classic mechanics will make their way, in a fusion of the best elements of classic and modern WoW design.
>It's not legacy servers; it's better.

>crowd erupts in cheers and women start taking off their shirts to throw their bra's at Rob and Jeff

>click on kungen's stream
>literally just meme pictures and videos of le good ole days
is he going through a midlife crisis or something

you retards keep talking shit about legion buy a gorillion people bought it already blizzard doesnt give a fk about u lmao

stay cucked haha

Hey man I like trolls but tauren are pretty solid choices too

Those devs left themselves in their own hubris

Someone post that ghostcrawler where he says he's happy not having to develop a game for casuals anymore

Most people interested in legacy servers don't want anything that isn't 1-1 what it was back then. It'll take more than just making the game harder.

>WoD had the largest sub drop

Doesn't matter. They care about total revenue, and it's higher than ever.

>blizzard declared how the made a mistake

fucking PR talk lol

Why are you so delusional?

I'm a Goblin man myself.

Because they confirmed back when they announced legion that it would only have two.

>is he going through a midlife crisis or something

something akin to that, yeah

he is so biased towards the old version of WoW it's disgusting

Like I have many reservations about the casual bullshit now but even I am offput by his faggotry

There were many mistakes about Vanilla and BC and many things since then that have been good decisions and improvements.

He works for fucking Riot now. What kind of bullshit is that lol.

I just, I dunno. I want to believe is all.
A part of me feels like WoW is dying so I really want this expansion to be good.

I don't think that's necessarily true. A lot of people are begging for legacy servers because it is the last bastion of WoW as we used to know it before it became a game lobby simulator that played itself, and they have absolutely no hope that modern WoW could ever return to that state; and for good reason.

If they could somehow re-implement the mechanics that made WoW an MMO again, a lot of people would be happy with current and future WoW. Sure the story has gone off the rails but I don't think that matters as much as the gameplay.

nah. Aside from maybe HURR PANDAS most people are just looking for the core gameplay from back then, not the exact 1-1 match

>A part of me feels like WoW is dying

Listen to that part of you

Blizzard has given us very little reason to think Legion will be as good as MoP, they have a lot to prove and I'm pretty sure they just don't give a shit anymore

Someone link that one quest in Suramar that makes fun of Nostalrius players

Can anyone link me a highlight video of them doing some garrison missions, I wanna get comfy.

No, I will not give in, I shall fight against the dying light, I will do what is hard, not what makes sense. I shall place my trust in the company that made my childhood worth living, even if it kills me.

>many things have been good decisions and improvements
only thing that has improved is rotations and boss encounter design

EVERYTHING else is worse.

t.blizzdrone cuck

It's not hard to continue playing a game you're addicted to, lmao.

Which /wowg/ guild is the most active?
I'm planning on getting back into WoW for the Demon Hunters, but I don't have any friends who currently play, so it'd be nice to join you guys.

what quest

ripip is active but they dont raid
nfa ded
eu guilds ded

>people parking their alts in a guild and never speaking or doing anything
>active
ripip is dead

idk

I saw a quest from Suramar the other day that made fun of Nostalrius players

But that's the thing, I'm not even subbed right now, and I agree WoD was fucking garbo. I dunno, maybe I AM addicted but it really doesn't feel like it

where are the proofs

Kungen is talking about BRD for like the 10th time in 2 days. Jesus he's a broken record

stop shilling your garbage stream m8

>he still thinks millions are still playing this game

holy shit, is that the windwalker artifact?

giant fucking hulk fists?

rolling a monk right this second you just made my decision for me

>Human and nelf at the top
>based dwarf below fucking panda

alliance is disgusting.
>horde flooded with belfs still
I want to remove all elves

The fucked thing is, Census shows total characters, not total players. So that could be 187 people who just log into 10 characters every day.

Im starting to think hes almost making up his WoW experiences and he just bought his account. Im watching this guy and he keeps making shit up, being surprised at things a vanilla player would have known, and always being like "Oh now I remember that being a thing. Man things have changed."

It's one of the appearances

It's a 15 minute total census of characters currently online. It's not a long term census, so it's actually accurate.

Kungen is legit, but it's definitely all nostalgia and hyperbole. It's pretty common for guys like him to do that

Kungen was the leader of one of the best Vanilla wow guilds, he's also a drug addict and it has destroyed his memory.

is Kungen really a drug addict? He kind of eluded to it by his faggot shilling for 4/20 weed day

Does /who spamming still work? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work anymore..

WHen I played private servers I had totally forgotten how different things were too. Its been 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=GT_zOIoYIBY

Cry every time

1870 is quite dank m8. I usually get 100-300 on my ded yurrop realms.

>/v/ shills ITT

>when Draeshits think their race is hot stuff

>Acting like /v/ and Veeky Forums are different worlds apart in terms of people

Why do I keep hearing this? 99% of people who browse Veeky Forums still browse /v/.

Going to keep playing my Paladin. So Human/Paladin

I haven't beenr on /v/ much since like 2011

>Guy supposed the most meta person in Vanilla
>Doesnt remember what Hakkar corrupted blood plague was
>I didnt eve play Vanilla and know

This guy has to be a sham

>these sinister motherfuckers will never be playable

FUCK draenei

i havnt touched /v/ in a couple years now
place is a toxic dump

>2016
>being positive about mmos
>being positive about playing a hollow game run by a company that just wants it to die

see weed fucks up your brain bad

Anyone on US Horde doing heroic HFC tonight?

yes