pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E
>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>POSSIBLE FIX FOR 0 NODES ISSUE
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/7403169
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for fucking shit

Playing a Strength build in DS1, I have 47 STR and 58 END, should I start putting points into my VIT which is only 12, or keep putting points in END?

what happened to Hodrick

Is untrue white ring worth a shit?
It doesn't change your summon sign color so people just immediately lock on

First for fuck these aldrich dogs.

nth for Estoc.

How do I build scythe

it's worth a shit if you enjoy wasting ring slots on gimmicks

So what happened to hodgepodge over here?

Can I still get his armor?

It would be nice for big brawls with multiple enemies/friends.
Unfortunately those are rare and even then the other red will try and kill you.

Is it worth putting a few points into INT so I can use Rapport? Seems useful.

Use this thread first

I've heard so much about this but I didn't pay attention when I was there myself. Can anyone please post it?

I just got out of an invasion as a purple where I threw the ring on and made the blue think I was a phantom and killed him when he wasn't expecting it. Easiest shackle of my life.

Greatscythe?
Pure dex
Pontiff Scythe?
Don't
Corvian?
Hollow-infused with 30-35 luck and spare points dumped into dex.

Beware that scythes are slow, clunky and do considerably less damage than straightswords. They're completely trash.

I wish Aldrich would've gotten more Love. His theme is nice but he doesn't even get a cutscene or anything.

They were building up the hype about him for the third of a game, way better than just some cutscene.

He didn't look like a slime monster like in the opening at all; thought he was just a random boss.

When I got to the end of the game I thought I missed a lord somehow.

>king of the storm
>specific moving hit box that only has 3 second opportunities to attack, assmuing you are even near it because the boss is extremely mobile
>undodgable aoe
>lingering attacks
>UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM

>Nameless king
>Specific moving hitbox that's wide open for several attacks
>Completely dodgeable aoe assuming you run when you see him go up
>Overhead swing, stab him, horizontal swing, roll out and wait for the combo to finish
>Only swing directly after an attack
>Never during a lull
>He will always swing the same time as you if you've been next to him the whole time
>Learn patterns

>He doesn't know

I followed Yuria's questline and got the Usurpation of Fire ending and after linking the fire and everything,,I went back to Firelink Shrine to pick up her armor and weapon at her spot but she's still there. Did I do something wrong or what?

>Invaders

what kind of idiot subhuman superfuckgarbage does this. fucking game ruining fuckhead trashgarbage fuckholes. fuck off back to your own game idiot fuckheads. supermegafucktrash

What's a cool unique pvp build? I want to be a special snowflake

lol git fukd scrub :^)

>kill a boss
>game forces you to ember
>get invaded and lose souls

literal garbage game design fuckholes

__________________________dank sword :^)

The more I play I play DS3, the more I am grudgingly dragged towards the conclusion that despite the garbage hitboxes, despite the ruined animations, and despite the samey bosses, that DS2 is my favorite Souls game.

I'm incredibly disappointed that it turned out this way, but it did.

Anyone else feel similarly?

Who /SL 100/ here

The DaS2 hate is just a meme

DS2 favorite souls game.
Clearly shit taste

is painting guardian sword any good in this game?

reminder redditors can't anticipate the kick

How much faith and int i need for the witch locks to actually do damage?

does it even worth it? i mean the weapon arts is amazing but..

Blue Sent/Darkmoon should be changed to a man asleep at the keyboard.

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND GET A GENERAL CONSENSUS

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

>I'd have to play NG+ as a sorcerer until I can finally respec again
I don't think I can make it bros. I'll have to start all over again. I still need 2 more endings anyway.

Those attacks are dumb as hell. They make no goddamn sense in-universe.

If he had consumed all of the previous gods how come he didn't have any attacks that represented the 4 kings?

Have they been striken from the records?

>mfw using gold talismans to cancel buffs
>even in fight clubs
FUCK
YOUR
BUFFS

>mfw using it on a bleed fag making his build effectively useless
Ahahahaha

>anticipate
>the moment between the start of the kick animation and the actual kick is 1 second long in a video slowed down 300%
>going "LOL IF YOU DISAGREE THEN YOU'RE REDDIT"

should be a pic from hot fuzz

Witch's Locks is actually really good if you understand spacing in this game. The only downside is it's predictability, which if you combine forcing people to dodge through huge as fuck pyromancies you can slap their shit with it.

You dont have to do anything to a bleed build to make it useless.

There's nothing ever hinting that he consumed all of the previous gods.

>boot up das3
>go invading
>sliding host and phantoms
>connection error
>host has begun critical battle
>connection error
Another day of quality netcode!

r8, h8, post your own

Nothing wrong with that chum, they're relatively easy to dodgea and fairly punishable.

Does anyone on PS4 have a spare fire witch legs? Been farming these cunts for hours and only got the chest helm and gloves.

Also I dunno why people say curing your dark sigil loses your 5 levels, I just did it and lost no levels

Started a new game. Equipped the Blue Sent covenant as soon as I got it in road of sacrifices. Haven't been summoned once though it's been hours. Do I need to be a certain level, weapon upgrade before I get summoned or what?

if the only source of his bleed was from fucking carthus rouge he obviously isnt building around bleed

The only god we know he ate was Gwyndolin.

Also, the 4 kings weren't gods.

left is p gud lad

Who here /dickwraith/?

Delaying your attacks to fuck with your opponent doesn't make sense in-universe? That makes sense in any universe.

Did you think this post through?

Post, rate, and hate Champions of Ash.

Is 100 meta as shit as 120?

Yes

Yes
Yes
No.
Also Sirris' top goes really well with painting legs FYI

Maybe it's because fucking no one equips way of blue? And don't expect it to get better with everyone here trying to convince the entire world that way of blue makes you bad.

Not just that. But you can roll out of bleed again so bleed builds are really shit.

He clearly ate Neeto and Priscilla-chan

The first one is the best imo, you look like a bogatyr from slavic folk tales.

ANy good webm I can repost on /v/?

is it me or does sorcery suck?
I started sorc and it was cancer, everything was a struggle. I rerolled knight and cleared voldt in half the time it took me to even get to voldt on sorc

anyone on Xbone having trouble staying connected to the server and keep getting kicked while playing the game? why do i need to be online to play?

also im having lots of trouble with Lothric Knights, can't really find where the best window is to attack them. any tips?

They feel the same to me. I feel like 60-80 was much more fun for invasions.

Could you backup your savefile, trade the Coiled Sword Fragment for a Titanite Slab with the crows, pass that Slab to a friend, put your old save file back in and get your Slab back to dupe them?

It's incredibly inconvenient and it needs two people, but it's doable, isn't it?

ive been summoned quite a few times as a blue in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. my lvl was in the 50s

archdragon actually confirmed for designed by a subhuman fuckidiot trashgarbage intern fuckboy. what a fucking idiot fuckhole that gets used by the entire office made this shit. gaping fuckhole trashgarbage subhuman, literal human trashcan, this fuckidiot. FUCK YOU. fuckgarbage shittrash megafuck dumbass

>keep way of blue on through 90% of the game
>get a thirsty blue phantom to help literally every time I get invaded
I don't know why people don't tbhwyf

>mound makers
>human ring

not you obiously

Perfect range honestly. You can still make varied and viable builds like STR/FTH and make them work without having 50k health.
Stay at 99 though, that way you avoid 120s and can invade as low as 72 or something like that

What's a fun weapon to use?

Chosen undead killed Nito and Aldrich merely dreamed about Priscilla.

umad

>dodging it when you're buffing
You can get quite a bit of hatemail doing this.

What did you do with the other 4 slabs?

Pretty much everyone agrees that magic is a shitshow in Dark Souls 3 except for a few specific spells like Soul Stream.

I have a spare, though I generally only start playing about 6 hours from now. I wouldn't have easy access right now. Would you be on tonight?

Everyone is different man, Das2 showed me even a souls game could be shit. Lore was boring, character felt and moved like a rock even with leveling the stupid ADP (which shouldn't even have been a stat in the first place). Every area felt like a drag to go through. I felt like I was just taking a elevator to the next area the whole time. All the NPCs with this "LOL IT'S A MYSTERY" bullshit.

Bloodborne helped to spark the fun in souls-type games again but Dark Souls 3 made me love the Dark Souls series again. It's literally fanserivce the game, but the lore and bosses are far more interesting than the last game. PvP is shit but come on, when has PvP ever been good at launch?

anyone has a spare washing pole?

I 'd love to not wait til mid-game to get it

>Calamity ring

for what purpose?
would FROM put in a meme ring for meme NG+ runs and that's it?

Chosen undead also killed gwyndolin

>He clearly ate Neeto and Priscilla-chan

Source: Ass

>showed me even a souls game could be shit
For me it was 3rd.

Not to the extent that some bosses delay their attacks.

oh btw it's been confirmed that FRomsoft has actual shills here defending archdragon peaks design. anyone caught shilling for fromsoft will be dealt with like the subhuman fuckgarbage you are. fuck you.

I get that it's not something you can troubleshoot like on PC, but is there anything that can be done currently to not get FPS drops on Xbone? Has From or M$ said anything about it?

Didn't do anything (yet)

Just asking if it's possible

After you beat Sirris's Grandfather, are you done with her quest?

No he didn't
Killable ingame=/= was canonically killed by the chosen undead
By that logic the chosen undead murdered every npc in the game too.

Stop samefagging. You're the only one here who has a problem with that area.

not canon, faggot

any user got banned for CE yet