Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #700

FrankenEdition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qx_q_TCVoE
youtube.com/results?search_query=artificial academy 2
youtu.be/3FkikOc89ck?t=2m21s
pastebin.com/BDBTVQXa
pastebin.com/6Zz7LqRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kind an absolute cutest!

Harsh is a good girl.

Guys I think I fucked up, I created a Tsundere GF in order to cuck, impregnate and dump. But right as I was going to break up she tells me says that she loves me and it gives me pause. Oh Lord she does not deserve this.

>in order to cuck, impregnate and dump

is exception.

What is the best build for this game?

I don't think you understand what the definition of cuck is.

agi > str

Spec hard into Str and Int and everything else falls into place.

>putting points into agi

Shut up casul fagit

just do it, user. she'll be sucking someone else off behind your back soon enough anyway.

what's the process if I may ask?

I'd like to give the DDH/meme faces bigger face moles too if possible

Lesbeans

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qx_q_TCVoE

yes, less beans
remove beans!

beans make me shit

not him, what I did was make a wizzard replacement mod (similar to the old wizzard mole mods) and use larger moles from those to replace it with the tiny ones that's in my wizzard mod. I never noticed them flying around, but they do disappear on the first penis licking position.

I don't remember what it's name was in SB3U but it's easy to find. Just drag all four parts to workshop and put it in the desired face slot you want it in.

>2 years old

Alright lets do this

youtube.com/results?search_query=artificial academy 2

People actually watch that stuff?

cheers

I suck at SB3U but I'll give it a try

it's all for the sake of making my poor attempt at Phantom World's Mai a little less shit

No, he made 350000 accounts just to get dem views

You open a face file an look for something_hokuro_something meshes. There should be 4 of them. Then you edit their scale and see that the position is fucked because scale affects translation. After that you try to edit the translation so that the mole is where it belongs. Try comparing vanilla faces with the beauty moles faces to see the values I used. For DDH faces the values should be a bit different but close to the regular ones.
>they do disappear on the first penis licking position
That's because the chin moves in that position and it affects the moles placement. It's probably just inside the head mesh or you can't find it. The main issue is that the scale affects translation (e.g. if X scale is 2x then X translation is effectively 2x as well) so any movement is exaggerated. You have to remove the animation track for the moles so that they are in fixed place but I can't give any specifics.

you'd be surprised how many people can't figure out how to install the game and watch videos instead

Waifus are pure girls user. Why would you do something so horrible to them?

It's entirely socially acceptable to play games meant for perverts alone so long as you play them """ironically.""" The larger your audience and the sillier your reactions, the more okay it becomes.

will pewds play aa3?

btw, whats the reason /aa2g/ supports aa2 and not 3?

Maybe, he already played hentai games few times.

aa3 doesn't real

how do I scale/translate? Sorry for troubling you, I really want to learn SB3U properly now that I finally have a half decent PC (and finally SB3U is showing me the Workshop area that I could not have on my old pc)

Proof?

youtu.be/3FkikOc89ck?t=2m21s

>and finally SB3U is showing me the Workshop area
Oh it's you, glad it worked out. You don't need the workshop for it.
You basically open the .xx and go to the meshes tab. Find the mole mesh to edit and click "go to frame" or smth - it will get you to the frames tree tab. On the right you'll see the transformation matrix calculated values (i recommend looking it up so that it makes more sense). That matrix basically defines the translation(position)/rotation/scale of the element in it's local space. That's what you have to edit. Ideally you only care about the scale but because of the way computer graphics work you have to edit the translation and rotation as well.
You might also want to read the sb3u glossary.

and don't worry about asking modding questions - it's much better than tech-support about defaultface and filecopy errors.

Have any of you played this before?

Which game is that? Dont want pew videos coming up in my recommendations

Me.

It's shit. Runs like ass and in general is boring.

I think it's called Love Death or something like this. But I'm not sure which one.

Show me your cumsluts

Personal "inside" cumslut.

>played without an un-censor mod for months
What is the best one in y'all's opinion?

aay is the beach scene part of 3d rooms?

i cant find it

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS
Who taught you to eat and breathe?

I used SVII but I made the switch to MKIII and I like it more overall

although I miss the 3D pubes on the dude that SVII had

where can i find the realistic shader mod?

you don't

You know what I hate?

Me?

if storage space is a concern, use svii. otherwise look at the example shots on hongfire and use the one you like the most.

please :)

Ok, thanks.

I've found the Matrix tab you mentioned. I suppose the third column is the scale and last row is the scale value? Do I just put a different number there? I'm messing around with that but I can't seem to understand if it's actually applying any changes, things seem to be the same on the renderer window next to it

No, I like you, but don't tell anyone.

Really? We should be friends then!

thanks lol

the 3 columns are the XYZ
the 3 rows are: translation, rotation, scale
You have to press the apply changes button for the renderer to update. Try copying the beauty moles values first so that you have some base to modify if you even have to (you'll notice that one mole is bigger than the other so that's your chance to fix it if you don't like it)

I think just replacing the larger moles would be easier but up to him I guess

I use EX2 for 2d-3d really thick pubes

Woah, lets not be hasty.

you mean add DDH to the beauty moles faces in hexaoc? Since the chin is smaller he might shift the moles position somewhere he doesn't want so he'd have to do the same work. I'm not sure that's the case though

there a name for changing the default "show me this" into that?

Last mthread there was some talk about a theme for a thread challenge. Any ideas?

One of many at least

I did it with the raised jaw faces for F11, but not with DDH, so the outcome might be different still. you might get invisible mole on penis licking position like I mentioned before probably.

no that's one of the h intros

It's not that the mole is invisible, it's just not where it's supposed to be - probably inside her head. That's what happens unless you edit the animation files as well. You basically have to edit any tracks that move chin (wide open mouth being one of them) so that they don't affect the lower moles (upper moles aren't affected by it if you check)
Make a "virus" girl, similar to ebola-chan

Are waifus personal cumsluts?

Hey /aa2g/ I've got a few questions gentlemen.
1. Is there a difference between HEXACC and SVII?
2. Last time I was using the subtitle overlay, it would have to subtitles during h scenes, now it doesn't. Did I break something?
3. What are the No-Dim personality Patches for? Do I need them for the HEXAPP?

Thank you in advanced sirs.

How come my subtitles dont work during H scenes but do for everything else

Art thou ready for GoT new episodeth? Is thou anus puckering in anticipation?

My waifu and I have a big thing of popcorn about to be heated up and we are snuggly comfy cozers under a soft blanket on our love lounge.

Get on my fucking level :)

1. depending on your uncensor
2. you didn't get the H subtitles
3. If you use nodim then you need the patches

cringe

I dont care about GoT

i thought about getting into it but i hear very mixed results especially about later on both tv and novels so probably not

I never watched a single episode fo GoT so no.

>1. Is there a difference between HEXACC and SVII?
Yes, there is its for the specific uncensor you have. MK3 and EX3 for HEXACC and SVII for SVII uncensor.
>it would have to subtitles during h scenes
You need to get the text doc that has the subs for H scenes. Not all personalities have H translations.
>What are the No-Dim personality Patches for?
They are for if you have the no-dim mod to make it compatible so that it does not do the 0% bug. The no dim mod is in the PB and make shure you follow directions.

You need the text doc that has the h translations some personalites don't have it.

I was waiting for a long time for it I'm super ready.

This and this

Ah. Ok. Thank you. I assume I need to dig through the pastebin again to find the h subs.
What is no-dim?

nodim is no fade to black during conversations like hobbies, love, etc. It shows the character and poses for them as they talk, it's incorporated into mitsu as well, which is headtracking and some other subtle things.

pastebin.com/BDBTVQXa mitsu
pastebin.com/6Zz7LqRE nodim

The subtitles I am using has the H subtitles in it but they dont show up during H scenes for any personalities

you should start at the pastebin yes. You might want to dig through HF forums as well for the formatting like picrelated and stuff.
No dim removes the black screen during conversations.

Did you add them in the launcher?

>not watching GoT at your mate's place with your other mates while drinking booze

who needs friends when you have a waifu?

best thicker ass n thighs version?

I wish I had friends.

a sane person

>your mate's place with your other mates while drinking booze

v9

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the help.

>Not having both

no sane person would have a waifu in the first place so that comment is a waste.

lel losers

Do you mean this menu? If so then yes

>supporting polygamy

>posting on a thread about cartoon sex girls
>calling people losers
Where do you think you are

thank you again. I'm gonna experiment a little bit and later I'll report my failures/success

who is biggest loser here?

im a loser too ;-;