hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Predictions Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/16xmBZu9v5T-7B4wDBRjW7bjgoWXKFp5CdzuLTdmJKU4/viewform

Old thread:

FIRST FOR WHY FUCK ARE WE NOT GETTING FULL REFUND ON THIS LEGO

oc thread?

>90% of this thread that rated the card a light in the darkness above terrible

ebin

>it's a rogue stealing card even though rogues can't even steal except pickpocket

relevant to last thread discussion

Valeera's 8

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE MEMES?

why was this post removed

>WE
you're the only one who has that shitty card senpai

because he realized he responded to a pack opening from a half hour ago

That is so hot. Please keep posting spiders.
I have an arthropod fetish.

>N'Zoth dominating

maybe in wild

>no Call of the Wild
im going to have fun memeing on you fucks

I'm 9-1 in arena atm simply because 1 single fel reaver has won me about 6 games.

Card is fucking bonkers yo

>not call of the wild
>N'zoth even on the list

>By the community
>Reddit community
Opinion discarded

oh baby

So are there any TGT cards that are suddenly good now that Naxx and GvG are out? Are there any that synergize well enough with WotOG cards to go from unplayable to playable? Or will TGT still be overshadowed by Classic, Old Gods and the adventures?

Also who else going to be Onyxia->Evolve memeing on day 1?

Best Paladin Arena card coming through.

>that
>in Mage

>Paladin getting more arena buffs

i can see Refreshment vendor making a small appearance in the spotlight of control

Is this any good?

Worse / Better than Sludge lose?

>Y'Shaarj worse than Yogg-Saron
based redditards

It's shit, just like the Magic card it is literally a copy of.

worse than sludge belcher by a huge margin.

still a decent card. sunwalker may be better though

worse than sludge belcher but it might actually be used

Worse in that any removal that destroy directly kills it, im not sure in which cases divine shield was better than belcher deathrattle

>losing muster, minibot, avenge, coghammer, quartermaster

a 1 mana buff card really aint that big a deal

Shaman has gotten a meme deck from just about every expansion.

Pre-Naxx: Midrange Shaman
Naxx: Deathrattle Shaman
GvG: Mech Shaman
BRM:Dragon Shaman
TGT: Totem Shaman
LOE: Overload Shaman/Aggro Shaman
WOTG: Evolution Shaman
Not all of these have been viable.

I think Evolve is the most overrated card in this expansion probably. I don't think it's very good at all. Definetely win more, and it's negative card value. Doomcaller is also trash. When you play C'Thun game probably ends very soon after that. No way u will have time to replay him. N'Zoth is very slow so it entirely depends on how slow the meta will be. Face shaman could just be the #1 deck, who knows. Rest is fine I think.

>losing cards in arena

Its pretty stat inefficient since it gained 3 mana but only 2/2 of stats... but maybe still runnable. Maybe it counters aggro

>Doomcaller dominating

OC thread, time to be faggots.

So is this just going to boost MechMage through the roof?

What'll hunters look like in WOG? Facefucked, staying the same, or will they end up being really good?

>Cthun which is a 50/50 to be any good
>Doomcaller that's shit even in cthun decks
If your cthun dies and you havent won you've already lost

I guess asking shieldbearers for their opinions will result in that

>0 demons

What fucking gives? Too afraid of buffing Bane of Doom?

>control rogue is not happening without heals or aoe
meanwhile valeera proceeds to use her card cloning machine to generate an ample supply of bounce making vanish an effective AOE...
and reloading her ressources.

Control rogue gonna be weak to hyper aggro but decent against midrange and very very good against fatigue control. If you're not flooding the board/relying entirely on burn you're getting bounced or removed.

>doomcaller
LITERALLY retarded

that card won't be run in most C'Thun decks and at most 1. Will be a dead card most of the time, since you have to wait for C'Thun to die.

These birds guys should get some more representation, they're pretty cool. Also, theoretically there shouldve been a card made to replace V-07-TR-0N. I think this guy gets an honorable mention to be that guy.

Anyone?
tarmi #1397

quick

post you'r favorite card from the set

He is from US.

sent to the moon server ;)

>turn 9
>rogue

Apothecary and forbidden ancient.

I think people are underestimating Tentacles for Arms. It's not a great card, but it's also not terrible.

Thats fun.

>since you have to wait for C'Thun to die
In all fairness, Doomcaller still gives C'Thun +2/+2 anyways. It's still stupid as fuck to see that card anywhere on any list of dominating meta cards, but I'm just sayin'.

>those absolute madmen made magma rager a better card to play than it's literal powercreep, ice rager

No one is saying the card is bad in fatigue matchups.

The problem is that 90% of games in hearthstone are aggro/midrange decks, and the card is literally unplayable in those.

I really want this card to be useful

Whispers was literally designed to slow the meta down.

Not sure if the mana cost should be 1 with less heal (3) to use the downside more offensively

Does this make the 2 mana 4/1 boar OP as fuck?

hs players are terrible

I dunno why everyone thinks its so bad. Looks alright to me

Fuck you Secret Pally

Shaman is the most buffed class in the expansion, and its two decktypes are aggro and midrange.

The meta isn't slowing down user.

I'ts doing the trick (still makes a tiny tech minion a value powerhouse to heal) and mana isn't crucial since priest is more reactionary than playing on curve, but it's still weaker than velen's.
I'm gonna miss the spell damage a lot, I just learnt to appreciate my 3dmg novas.

All in all a sad but decent nerf since this is playable.

Fatigue C'Thun decks will love this guy Warrior

>Charge aggro paladin is now a thing

Yea, I don't think it's bad. It's not the card of the century, but it's not garbage either. I think it makes a good addition to most C'thun decks, whether it is as a 8 drop or as a last resort in case C'thun didn't end the game on its first use AND the game isn't lost yet. Sure, this last opportunity will happen pretty rarely, but when it does Doomcaller will be great; and in most other cases, it will just be a good tempo minion.

I see no Yogg on there, which would be correct since it's absolute garbage.

>boar
>charge

rate arena deck

2 stormwind champions not shown

>lose to the same person twice
>he sends a friend request
Why? Because you want to humiliate me even more?

hey guys, any hearthstone group on facebook?

I'm gonna get 5300 dust refund.

Don't even know what I'm gonna do with it.

A 8 mana 7/9 is good tempo?

>win more
>turns potentially bad trades into full heal and high chance of value

Made it for the Ogre themed card pack giveaway on Hearth Amino

yes

Yes. The standard stats for 8 mana and no effect are 8/8, and 7/9 is better than 8/8. Furthermore, adds +2/+2 to C'thun.

He just wants to give you tips

>facebook
Get the fuck out normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>armored warhorse
I saw this guy in like 3 consecutive arena games and haven't seen him since. One of the worst designed cards in the game. It's either total trash or a very clunky charge minion.

Giving unplayed minions +1/+1 is just not that good. Just look at Mistcaller, this is a way more situational version of that with bad stats. It's cheap but the effect is simply not that good even when it works. With that said it's a pretty cool card and I'll probably try it.

ogres are cool, rip ogre brute

The standard stats for 8 mana are TERRIBLE.

No one would play iron bark without taunt, and no one plays iron bark WITH taunt.

You very badly chose the art, this is Silas Darkmoon and his bodyguard

wrestling is for faggots

This almost seems like a better Bolf
Everything seems like a better Bolf
How did they make Bolf so bad?

>Facebook

Mistcaller is 6 for a 4/4 though
3 for a 4/2 is far more favorable.

For Discard-lock fans

>Standard
>deathrattles
Well, enjoy your 2/2 weebspinners and maybe 2/2 lepers. Not really worth it htough.

Also resets fatigue and gives you a second nuke, keep in mind C'Thun keeps its buff even in the graveyard
>No one plays gigants
Now granted gigants have way to cheat themselves out, but a 8/8 body is very hard to kill without efficient removal

I play Ironbark. It's good when you don't fall for the cancer combo druid and play normal ramp instead. The taunt makes it good.

A 8 mana 7/9 wouldn't be played JUST for the stats, I agree. But Doomcaller isn't just that.

for the end of the season chest, does it really take your highest rank and not your current rank for the reward?

Hearthstone tournaments would be infinitely more interesting using a one deck Bo3 format with 6-card sideboards. A Bo3 w/ sideboards would make it so that you don't get matches where people would just bring in warrior, warlock, rogue and someone else brings in rogue, warrior, paladin and for 2/3 of the match you're seeing decks that you just saw someone play. It allows tech cards to be used that would otherwise be horrendous in a main deck like Cleave and Flare. It would also allow for actual mindgames like suddenly changing your midrange hunter deck into a hybrid hunter deck instead of just shoving in tech cards. The '3 Classes + Ban' format is so boring to watch.

The largest problem is mainly amateur tournaments where its almost impossible to keep track of someone who is cheating.

What is with you oc fags and posting your shit every god damn thread

Ogre brute was definitely cool.
It may fuck you over if you really need a trade but it still goes and do 4 face damage. Ogre brute 100% over memegolem.