livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10041693
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

Monster Hunter x Dota when?

literally every team that RTZ leaves wins a valve event less than 6 moths after he leaves

reminder that secret.na is still the strongest team and they intentionally played sub-optimally to avoid giving away strats

so wraith night but with MH monsters?
I'm in

Personal skill != guaranteed to be victorious at a team-based game.

Look at how many times EE's thrown in the past, no matter how much his teammates try to carry the load it's not enough.

Real new thread, never post in a gen thread.

who n0tail here

since the beginning

The Diablos' tail is Reaver
Heart of Tarrasque was taken from a Khezu

what happened to that one diablos dotahero page that some shithead made

as i said, how does his being an "anchor" have anything to do with him being too bad to be a pro? he's better than the majority of pro mids.

>Look at how many times EE's thrown in the past, no matter how much his teammates try to carry the load it's not enough.
how about the shanghai major, wca and mlg new orleans? anyways, that has nothing to do with him being "too bad to be on a pro team," which was the original poster's argument.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
strawpoll.me/10041693
> strawpoll.me/10041693
strawpoll.me/10041693
!!!IMPORTANT!!!

How is this even balanced on the early?

except he isnt, did you even watch him play these last few days?

nah fuck you it has /d2g/ in the title so it's fine
it's not, but that means the enemy has a lich so yeah

WHY
ARE
WE
STILL
ON
THIS
FUCKING
MEME
PATCH
WHY
CAN'T
WE
GET
RID
OF
OD
AND
INVOKER
OUT
OF
MY
FUCKING
PUBS
VALVE
AND
ICEFROG
YOU
INCOMPETENT
FUCKS

It's not. Neither is the hero as a whole, who falls into complete uselessness after early.

No.

yes i did, which is why i can say that comfortably. have you watched anything besides that tournament?

soon

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>win lane
>lose game

Wahh wahhh I was too slow to post new thread before someone else, pls leave this one and go to my thread? :((

did you watch him literally not hit a single spell in 2 games vs empire? cause i sure as fuck did. even 3k players can land skills

Remember to never support Dota 2 gen.

>did you watch him literally not hit a single spell in 2 games vs empire?
no, because that didn't happen.
>even 3k players can land skills
can 3k players land skills against team empire?

sorry for offtopic, but any of you senpaitachi got a GoT stream for an yuropoor?

against a stunnned target? yes

you clearly didnt watch it if you think RTZ played well in manila

fuck off

fuck off

>threadwars

@139957730
fuck off

It's balanced because the hero's skills fall off pretty quickly.

You are excellent in lane but mediocre just about everywhere else, even more so as the game progresses.