mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/15VDjLhk8NWeIqnNWDiF5RinWmY0BZUddt5hrSbbGPA8/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=t4SHQSSeib4&list=PL1Y35eXe45afJClZfKZqs58Avq0H8VvWZ&index=2
fullerton.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_6EgjZmbmaqnnLEh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAJOR....

I'M

BARNING

DOWN

>what is bump limit

Reminder that Quiet deserved greater than Punished Snake because he only saw her as boobs while she loved all of him for who he is.
She knew that boobs is all he saw her as and that he would never feel the same as she did so she left.

Ah, thanks. Now I'm embarrassed.

Correction

He only saw her as a tool of war and nothing more, he just wants to protect his weapons.

Quiet is a cool character.

Reminder that DDog deserved greater than Punished Snake because he only saw him as fuzzball while he loved all of him for who he is.
He knew that a fuzzball is all he saw him as and that he would never feel the same as he did so he took a shit on the ACC.

what the fuck happened in that webm?

>Venom does the opposite of whatever Kaz wants, just to annoy him
>lets Huey live a long life
>lets Quiet go to die alone

Good for them

mongolian guy set himself on fire to protest some shit

Shit, I wanted someone to tell me that he was born in a small village

manly

>brings kids back instead of killing them
>fultons puppy against his wishes
>gives emotional speech instead of tossing ashes into ocean

Actually, killing Quiet is exactly what Kaz and Snake had planned anyways and Snake technically killed her by forcing her to speak , so they're both happy with that conclusion.

>"Huh. I can still feel my real arm."
>"Sounds like METAL GEAR SOLID V : THE PHANTOM PAIN"

seriously?

>every thread has to have the ending of AQE written in them several times on how Snake is happy to see her go or would rather have killed her

even though he is clearly happier with her gone? those love songs were just torture to make Quiet think Venom and her were falling in love with each other even though it was a one way in-love

If you ignore his posts he tends to delete them

those songs are torture to make HER fall in love with HIM and when did this turn into something about the songs anyways.

Quiet's asexual. She doesn't even have a working reproductive system.

>The functionality of your reproductive organs changes your sexuality

Will getting a vasectomy turn me into an ass bandit?

Quiet always has the cutest fanart

I meant "on top of being asexual", you jerk.

But she wasn't asexual. she felt attracted to Venom.

even if Venom DID fall in love we wouldn't hear it from him.

Are you sure of that?

He didn't though, Venom is asexual just like Big Boss is, he wouldn't get a boner from someone like Quiet.

Could be wrong, but last time I checked asexual broads don't get hot and bothered over men they want to get porked by.

intel platform best grill

I like R&D-chan

thanks for the offer, but I pretty much got it from here bro

also fun fact I made 5 of the images in that folder

>alone with Snake on the ACC
>likes him as a person
>sees him looking suicidal as always
>can't comfort him with words
>aware that she's a half naked woman
>whips out the girls
>the two have a little giggle
>he goes back to quarantining cuckongos
Sounds stupid, but I wouldn't put it below her.

>Snake giggles thinking "What a freak."
Sounds correct, so I wouldn't put it below him.

not a chubby angry hungry boy

>she didn't have feelings for him
>no, she loved him but he hated her
>no, she was asexual, she just did all that stuff to be goofy

Why you guys gotta autism the fuck outta what little story and character development was given to us? Jeeze.

Gotta keep the thread going.

There's always different interpretations of the relationship, who knows if he fell in love because does brainwashing really effect sexuality? Was she really in love or was just tricking Snake to trust her, did they even truly trust each other? etc. etc. I feel like I could go on all day, I probably am autistic because I delve too much into things unnecissarily.

I mean, not that he would have the hots for quiet, but did he really care about her, or was it just ruse to get her to trust him.

Does anyone have the image of The Boss hugging Snake with the words "Remember the basics of snuggletime"

I'd really appreciate any user who could send it to me

How snake feels is pretty secondary to the Quiet thing at the end of the day.
Practically every other character is obsessed with revenge, they all revel in the pain and anger that motivates them. Quiet ended up having feelings for the person she wanted to get revenge on and (probably) sacrificed herself so that he could go on living. Love and sacrifice, you know, it's the polar opposite of anger and revenge. It "saved her soul" apparently, while pretty much everyone else is gonna burn forever for being nasty, unforgiving sons of bitches.

You didn't answer my question.

Yeah, I feel like in the cut ocelot line about Quiet, Snake still wanted revenge against her, thats what ocelot was talking about 'try to let your revenge against her go like she did with you' because Ahab was literally made to take revenge and Quiet it the first person to attack him, I honestly think he wanted to do the deed himself.

My bad

I enjoy the creativity they allow, there's more to making a tape than burning a CD. Different shells, different cases, custom labels and inserts. It started with me making mixtapes for my friends to give to their girlfriends as gifts, bitches love mixtapes on actual cassette

Since then I've made tapes for the first three Silent Hill soundtracks, the Peace Walker audio logs, the Castlevania SoTN soundtrack and a few bootleg vaporwave tapes

But she let her revenge go unlike anyone else because she has seen what it does and killing the person that caused all of your pain, yet is the only person in the world you truly care about won't bring that life back, but it will let him live his.

I know one of you guys has the snuggletime image.

I don't know why Snake would want revenge against Quiet at that point, he grows a bond with her before he knows who she really is anyway. Not to mention he has a base full of guys that were at one point trying to kill him but ended up working for him instead, just like her.

> I made 5 of the images
Oh, thats cool, well then i guess i should thank you then.

>tapes for the first three Silent Hill soundtracks, the Peace Walker audio logs, the Castlevania SoTN soundtrack
Dude thats awesome!
Ive made some mix tapes using the blood dragon ost and some Lazerhawk albums.
I have a really good sound system but for some reason putting them in a Walkman and having that 80's filter on them just makes it that much better.
Nice to know im not the only one that does that shit from time to time

Almost half a year later and it still hurts

you get it, user

lo-fi sounds bad, but it sounds bad in a good way

that hiss and crackle is all part of the charm

I know... After Huey left I'll never be the same...

>"if you stand on top of a container and fulton it, you'll get sent back to mother base!"
>try this out after fultoning a bunch of containers in an outpost
>stand on top of the last container and fulton it
>just get thrown off it and put the soldiers into alert phase
nice

yeah if you're actually lying down you don't get the prompt to hang on while it extracts
i don't know why they decided on that

>that hiss and crackle

You know, I never understood why people like cassette tapes so much, but now that I think about it, they do have something special in their quality.

Is it just me or as you progress in the game the enemy soldiers always somehow "accidentally" run right fucking into your face just to get a combat alert on you?

It's the same for a lot of older sort of things.

I really loved all the CRT monitors and decayed VHS tape video quality that was in Alien Isolation, it really sold that retro-future that we saw in the first movie, sold the atmosphere and felt fantastic.

Here's the poll-docs.google.com/forms/d/15VDjLhk8NWeIqnNWDiF5RinWmY0BZUddt5hrSbbGPA8/viewform

MG1 Theme of Tara is superior to MGS1 version.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4SHQSSeib4&list=PL1Y35eXe45afJClZfKZqs58Avq0H8VvWZ&index=2

fullerton.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_6EgjZmbmaqnnLEh
take my survey senpai

back to /tv/.

>Be high as fuck
>MGO
>get killed by someone using ocelot
>ign: auselessfag
I couldn't stop laughing for a while, this is the best game to play while high.

Open up,here comes the plane.

thank you user :)

I was running around on MB, when I noticed this.I've had blue camo MB skin since it first came out,but I just now noticed the angry dog face.Anyone else just realizing this,or am I retarded?

Joosten LITERALLY confirmed in her stream last night that Quiet and Venom were in a relationship

/mgg/ BTFO

wasn't she streaming MGO or some shit? Who wants to watch that. I'd like to see her do the chapter 2 stuff with Quiet but at this rate I doubt it'll even happen.

She's still in Europe, she said she'll get back to it when she's back in Japan

what a model says != what happens in game

kaz's voice actor could LITERALLY say that kaz is a cute chubby man attracted to big boss but it won't EVER BE TRUE

DUDE

I'd trust someone who was IN the game over some autistic obese neckbeard homosexuals on /mgg/ any day of the week

I wouldn't really call it "in a relationship" but it's not like anyone with half a brain actually needed Joostens validation to confirm the romantic angle. You fellas are just autistic as all hell.

Daily reminder of the canon choice.

Do you think the Mother Base soldiers tease Ocelot about his cowboy demeanor? I mean it's pretty ridiculous. They probably make lasso gestures behind his back and occasionally call him Sheriff by "accident"

What the fuck does Ocelot even do on MB? Is he just sitting in an intel room all day waiting for the opportunity to say "BOSS GIT DOWN"?

Twirl his guns, interrogate random Diamond Dogs and think about Big Boss

we found it when the skins were first out.
the other camo has a bear i think

GW go home, your drunk

nice shoop

>Twirl his guns

Not in MGS5 he doesn't.

Seriously, I don't think this is the real Ocelot. It's his phantom, the real Ocelot is probably working with the real Big Boss behind the scenes.

I like how you accept reality instead of declaring your interpretations are canon.
Kaz is not attracted to Big Boss and I know it :(

I want to heal Huey's heart.

>doing the easiest mission in the fucking game
>rescue the last child
>wormhole fulton all skulls puppets
>hey maybe i can drop down this two foot drop so i can get out of here
>nope
>snake fucking dies in the landing
>have to restart the mission
>restarting the EASIEST FUCKING MISSION
>no skull puppets
>only soviet soldiers
>mfw
wake me up

oh thank god, it turns out since I already fultoned the little shit I'm all good

maybe i'm not as retarded as i thought

>watching my not blockaded nuclear FOB for 40 minutes now
>no attackers

have the matchmaking servers fallen over again or something

Are you looking to have it re-blockaded?

why do i still play this game?

My FOB,100%...
Inquisition is boring the hell out of me.
mai DiamondDogfu

Because she IS Venom, she wants a relationship with Quiet, but that doesn't meant that it is canon.

Oh lord

lol even Joosten thinks Quiet is ugly compared to her.

Anyways, the guy was probably talking about that SHE is in a relationship with a guy or something and that guy is technically Venom, or yet to be, Venom Snake.

>is
was*
She was in a relationship with a guy that is yet to be Venom.