Tfw 99.99% of us will never ever be millionares regardless of how hard we try

>tfw 99.99% of us will never ever be millionares regardless of how hard we try

Why live?

Why do you want to be a millionaire? To avoid working? My cousin jerry doesn't work and he's poor as shit

Yeah but aren't you sad that statistically, you will never be rich?

Fuckin' a man

I just want a cozy house and an NSX.

I don't even care if my house is only $120k and my car is worth more. The rest I would use to create a bizness or do something that has meaning

you wont get anywhere with an attitude like that.. a million dollars simply doesnt fall on your lap.. Try kneepads muh-boi.. Worked wonders for me

>Why live?

No excuse not to try.

>avoid working
This part doesn't even really happen.
Instead, you work on your terms, at what you want to do. Which usually doesn't pay very well, but you won't care, assuming you have the money to begin with.

Could be worse. Imagine living in Eastern Europe where you only earn less than $500 a month. It gets even worse as you go further east, I know ukrainains who have to survive on less than $200 a month

It's even worse in Moldova.

Their prices are much lower too though

For the equivalent of like $10 us you can buy a ridiculous amount of things in a Kiev supermarket

at least they don't have to live around shitskins, though.

found the jew

It's funny how you mention there's no "shitskins" when their GDP and quality of life is on par with some Central African countries

The only life worth living is the good life. If you can't live the good life should you still live?

>>tfw 99.99% of us will never ever be millionares regardless of how hard we try

Being a millionaire isn't even that crazy these days. There's so many ways to become a millionaire, sure it may take time but a few good investments is all you need.

I just want to make enough to pay rent and buy chicken tindies.

>found the jew on Veeky Forums
I assumed we were all members of the tribe! Oy vey

I just want to make about 20k yearly in ROI to be able to retire. 10k to live, the other 10k to reinvest, and use 50% of my time on my own hobbies that may or may not produce some money.

What do? I'm reading through Vanguard's pleb introduction to finances. I was going to go full bonds / etfs or whatever the fuck, but apparently it's a bad idea.

From what little I know, I only need about 200k or so, which I can get to by investing 70% of my income for about 4-5 years.

Use $2,000-$5,000 to invest in penny stocks and move it around. I usually make at least $70 a day on a good day.

I started with $500.

What has been your average ROI and on what timeframe?

60%

Not only Ukrainians. Pretty much the same shitty wage in Romania too.
Source: I live there.

13 months

They're lower, but still not enough, you should be comparing quality of life. For example, our average lower class household doesn't include an xbox unlike burgertown.

Yeah true.

I got some relatives in Ukraine, it's not THAT bad desu. Shit is 2cheap but I'm glad I don't have to live there

>tfw I will be

I'll come back here to brag when that day comes

Stay poor, cuck

If you can dream it, you can do it

I had a dream I was a rock once.

If you give up like OP then you'll never make it, guaranteed

Wtf I hate op now I'm #hardasarock

You seem like a fucking loser

Enjoy not being rich because you never tried

You're not very sharp kid.

>99.99%
lol.

>save up $700 every month
>invest them in index funds with a modest return of 6%
>rinse and repeat for 35 years
>congratulations, you now have $1,005,658 and 69 cents!

A million dollar is fucking nothing, everyone in the first world can achieve that goal with enough discipline

Are you sure you're going to have enough to live with only 10k?

Are you sure you can invest 70% of your income?

Are you sure you want to go from a $50k income to a $10k income?

If you do, invest in index funds (mostly stocks, and a smaller part in bonds) until you reach $400,000.

You must only count on your dividends to live, and not reinvest them (because you will get taxed for nothing). This way, capital growth will not be achieved through reinvesting your dividends, but by the capital gains (those you don't cash out because you don't sell the stocks, hence you're not taxed on them).

So if you get a 2.5% yield on $400,000, that makes you $10,000 per year in income, to be spent entirely.

Just be that 0.01%,
Works for me.

How do you find new penny stocks to invest in?

Just did some quick calculations.
Absolute worst case scenario I'll inherit about 750k
Realistically I'll inherit 5m.
Absolute best case scenario I'll inherit 20m

But I'll be 70 by that time so who fucking cares.

how much you got in the bank?

Fuck you and your defeatist attitude. While your saying "I give up," I will be smart with my money and investments. Also getting a Med degree helps.

Sharper than you.

kill whoever has the money.

>put $100,000 in Ethereum
>wait two years
>??????
>Profit and become millionaire!

Firstly, no because I'm not a psychopath. Plus the only value money has to me is that it gives me the freedom to not have to work. Other than that I truly don't give a shit. I am extremely frugal and the things I enjoy are mostly free. Secondly, I took into account interest and stuff. If I got the assets right now it would only be about 450k

if you think quality of life == money

oh boy

i just want a decent job and a few side businesses

don't aim for millions aim for an easy life. maybe the mililons will come

Endure a fuckload of suffering for a short period and then relax for the rest of your life.

Seems like a better deal than being a wagec*ck to be truthful

All I want is a GTR. Couldn't care less if I lived in a small flat or a giant castle.
All I do is watch anime and play games anyways.

what are you gonna do when you relax

carry on being a virgin? lmaoo

Do all the things wagekeks can't do

Don't those get taxed heavily?

TC...it's not too late to make something

Look.

Edgey doesn't mean sharp.

Idk, maybe pursue hobbies, build intimate relationships

>Firstly, no
Stopped reading there. You will never get anywhere in life with that attitude, faggot.

Sit alone in the dark all day and cry ehile jerking off to anime?

>tfw getting peerpressured into killing your elders
;_;

1. Depends on your country
2. Never if you don't cash out

>tfw you
8===D~~ *O*

You do realize if you just opened up a retirement account and steadily added to it, you'll probably be a millionaire in your 60's or 70's

depends how much you add. $500 a month ain't gonna cut it

>All I do is watch anime and play games anyways.

stopped reading right there

So right at the end?

that is correct

>will never have 1 million USD
are you serious
I've been saving since 17
at 23 I'm at 150k
It's not hard

Stop projecting faggot

This was in EUR btw.

I never cried.

A majority of Veeky Forums will be millionaires one day due to inflation.

Bullshit, I already am a millionare, not a dollar millionare but I will be soon, from where I come from I don't ever have to work, I am retired, it is possible.

26 yo, debt free.

2100 sq ft house 3 bed 3 bath with 1/2 acre plot (garden)
2000 sq ft duplex (2 × 1000 sq ft appartements)
1200 sq ft office building with 2000 sq ft parking plot
2800 sq ft commercial building with 5000 sq ft parking plot
Audi A6 (2011)
Stocks & bonds worth $30k (started two years ago)
$20k in cash

About to buy another rental house on 20% LTV.

Wait till you have a wife/kids and they're wondering why you're trying to explain living in your nsx

Cars depreciate, houses atleast keep up with inflation.