tacobell.ca/en/promos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for fuck SNK/Arcsys drones

NOT FIGHTING GAMES

I don't understand the question

CUMMY

Yay

SFV is a dead game by a dying company.

I want to kiss Makoto right on her ____.

Fate/Unlimited Codes.

who do you intend to main?
laura? Alex?

why do i want to lick those armpits

What is the deepest/most complex fighting game and why?

nuts

KI looks fun

Oh, Laura. I wanted to switch characters but I don't really like anyone else much.

who wants to rumble

lewd places

Tatsunoko Fight

Tekken, dynamic limbs

Reposting.

John Xuandou, if you are here, please confirm or deny this leak:

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/209188/kofxiv-dlcs-leaked-list

anyone have a link to download Big Bang Beat?

pokken because it's like 2 fighting games in 1

when the FUCK can I buy this holy shit

new fate fightan when

head because inside of it is her high IQ brain

reminder that mika is the enemy, not your fellow anons

From SRK:

The King of Fighters XIV downloadable content
>Japan (Shingo)
>Art of Fighting (Takuma)
>Fatal Fury (Blue Mary)
>South America (Brazil MMA Fighter)
>Official Invitation ( Shapeshifter Fighter (Ash,Yashiro and Krizalid))
>Another World (Lee)
>K '(Whip)
>Ikari (Heidern)
>Yagami (Eiji)
>Mexico (Vanessa)
>Kim (Jhun)
>Southtown (Yamazaki)
>Psycho Soldier (Bao)
>Woman Fighters (Kasumi)
>Villains (Raiden)
>China (Jin Chonrei)

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/209188/kofxiv-dlcs-leaked-list

If this is true, looks like each team is getting a 4th character?

god these sniffshit ops are getting tiresome

I think its just a mockup

the website and ISSN dont bring up anything but heres the source

mansarali.deviantart.com/art/Cammy-Intercon-Magazine-603244356

>Another World (Lee)
can it be?

>Takuma

Please be fake. I've had enough of his "TODOME JA!"

low test

Okay what the fuck was that arbiter on stream though

is that what a grand finals arbiter looks like? is it actually impossible to anti-air cinder, necessitating jumping around like a brain damaged gibbon?

Why didn't Bass win?

Why do people keep saying that guilty gear doesn't have footsies?

ttt2

jdcr is still playing it and he can't figure it out.

says the user who's attracted to cartoons

oh I meant cammys battle costume

Gleam of Force

youtube.com/watch?v=VIBFWtymPRU

Welcome to this garbage ass community of sweaty neckbeard retards. None of them even play any of these fucking games. They just jerk off and bitch.

I'm going to Reddit, this place is a pile of mongoloid virgins.

Any lobbies going on right now? Looking to get some reps in.

make sure to take your vitamins and drink water, for optimal performance for long sets.

tacobell.ca/en/promos

Hey amerifats how jelly r u at this

>Vanessa
>Blue Mary
all of my money and I'll legit stop playing SFV if this is true

I wish it was christmas, just cummy and I by the fireplace.

gib

doujinstyle has both of the games

wud play!!

Sleep the people's champ.

We have those though. It's pretty good.

nigga aint playing kan ra anymore, did mummyman get nerfed into the ground with s3?

We have had those on and off for at least 2 years.
how jelly are u

>Lift back tits
>scrape the crust
>drain the pus
>mfw the smell
I was getting too distracted from my Ken training matches. I had to do something

>Bao
Who the fuck wanted this little fuck to come back?

That could've been Bass fuck dat.

I'm 23, and have never played a fighting game in my life. Am I too old to ever get to the point where I can play competitively?

He hangs out with Hugo and Poison he's probably alright

I hope mia is S tier in 14

infiltration is like 30 and he started when he was older than you and he is currently the best fighting game player in the world

It all depends on how seriously you will take the game and how much time you spend on it, how systematically you train etc.

>nigga aint playing kan ra anymore, did mummyman get nerfed into the ground with s3?

He busts him out once in a while but he's far from his main at this point. Everyone is saying he got whacked hard, but Keits says he's still pretty decent.

No, you can still play. Alot of people start when they are 18-20.

Can someone explain to me why (successful) throws have vulnerable recovery frames

I saw another one of these where Gief got thrown in a corner and supered on wakeup as a punish

oops that was meant to be mai*

Will guile save me from this hell?

Trashing Eventhubs is retarded right? They have a lot of easily accessible data and news

IS it just the comments and community?

Let me guess, you come from CS Go or LoL? Those communities treat anyone over 22 as has beens, kek. Imagine how garbage the NFL/NBA/etc would be if they cycled out stars as soon as the clock hits 23

Not him but where would I start? What game, where do I find people to play who will endure playing with a newbie?

they have a stupid community so a lot of their content is pandering to said stupid people

sfv eu anyone?

Well, SFV is the natural first pick as it has been designed accessible to new fighter players.

street fighter 5 is the easiest way to start, look up some tutorials, lots of them are applicable even if they arent about street fighter 5 specifically, find the nearest locals you can attend, people are usually very helpful or open to helping you learn, if you can the best thing you can do is have another friend who is a beginner as well get interested, building a rivalry and pushing each other to get better, its terrific as long as your egos can handle it

>IS it just the comments and community?
Yes, and sometimes their articles are retarded. But like you say, if you want tourney results and news the instant it happens, EH usually gets it on the site the fastest.

>designed accessible to new fighter players.

other than having the parts that would actually teach new players how to play

I'm in the same boat as you, man, just a few years older. I tried GG Xrd at first because I had a ton of fun with the franchise back in the day, but on a competitive level, it was too much for me to get my head around.

Then I started playing SFV a few weeks ago, and I've been having a blast while learning the fundamentals of fighting games as a whole. Plus the game is still very young, so it's something you can both learn and grow with.

holy fuck when is this shit starting

Stop panicking for once. You can use st.mk to catch people off guard but it's -1 so they can press buttons after it. Learn to anti-air and use st.mp as it functions as a very good anti-air. The only reason you want to use st.mk is when you're applying pressure through frametraps. St.mp > st.mp st.mk(-2), you can cover this up with EX clap to continue pressure into a tick throw or command grab.
Punish obvious things like DPs with your dedicated crush counter button(st.hk) and learn your crush counter combos. One option you can also do is st.mp into st.mp st.mk and v-skill back, other characters cannot normally punish you for it but the it will be reset to neutral.

Always try to use cr.mk to whiff punish, it's your best button and beats every single shoto's cr.mk range by far, it's 3rd strike levels good.
Last thing, bind your throw to 3P or 3K buttons, there's no ultras in this game so you're free to use it, v-reversals are easy enough to input and you have a lot of time for it. Get used to hitting two buttons for EX moves.

there's ANOTHER major this fucking weekend? What is happening?

>Poison
poison /ss/ when?

hope you practiced your anti-airs
boy I hope my nash doesn't suck hot garbage now

Most popular games are SFV, MKX and Guilty Gear as of now. With SFV having the biggest playerbase. There are other games, but smaller player bases.

>where do I find people to play who will endure playing with a newbie?

You can always asks for sets here and just say you are new. That's what I did when I tried to learn ST. Lobbies are the best way to learn in my opinion.

Check out VesperArcade and Jay Rego youtubes for good beginner tutorials.

regional

Community is dumb and there are lots of worthless clickbait articles, but they do still post the news that matters and have a lot of information compiled.

How well optimized is SFV for PC? I can run SF4 at 60 fps, but most new games I can't run well. Is there any chance that I can get SFV going at a decent fps?

I really cant play against nash, could you give me some pointers?

There's no way to know for sure. You'll have to try. You can purchase it on Steam and get a full refund if you play less than 2 hours.

who likes animal ears

what is ken saying during his v reversal? sounds like "CHEWY!"

Post specs. The answer is probably yes, but don't be surprised if you have to make it look way worse than SF4 if you want it to run as well, because it's not on the black magic engine that is MT Framework.

2EZ

it runs like shit, you'll have to lower the settings to keep it stable at 60, even then sometimes it drops by like 3 frames when I attack stuff

GOOTECKS IS STILL MY BOY

Days without final fight in street fighter 5:

then why didn't you save him?

Why does barely anyone play Necalli when he has good everything and v trigger makes him the best character in the game?

I need you Akiha