youtu.be/g9aHu5dYzlM
challonge.com/TourneyTuesday46
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

second

>Not Melee general

Shit thread.

fourth

It's Super Smash Bros. General for all Smash games.

4th

You could like not be a lazy piece of shit and go make a Melee general and talk about Melee related things such as Mew2King's hair

3rd

strawpoll.me/10014303

When us Project /ssbg/ coming out?

Hello darkness my old friend

What the fuck.
Something hit him in the face.

Fat fuck

leave my smashbando alone!

>Hungrybox
>Smashbando material

Kalise, stop posting your fanart

I want to "wall of pain" my bp desu

All jigg mains

Tell me more.

Fresh of the boat OC

no

now put him in this one

>google "I main Ganondorf"
>find this

youtu.be/oGqaW5KRCBw
>you will never be as bad as ramzy

How's Charizard after the buffs? I've been playing him a little and some of his aerials feel pretty beastly but it seems like he still has trouble in the neutral and nothing seems safe on shield.

I could be playing him incorrectly though.

Come on, user.

>tr4sh
Disregarded

>trouble in the neutral
Did Charizard really ever have trouble in neutral?
You could always just F-Air, Nair, Down Tilt, Jab, Grab your way out of Neutral.

>and nothing seems safe on shield
Now I know you're just bad.

>mfw Ryu segments

like half his moveset is safe on shield as long as youre not trying to crossup since hes way too fat to do that
you just gotta learn to not run on approach since his run is patently unsafe despite how fast it is

charizard's safest moves by frames are landing up air (lol), fair, and down tilt and the latter two can be shield grabbed

Anybody want to play?

>tfw you're not down to clown with hot clowns
What's wrong with me?

>People actually thinking they can punish like 75% of Ryu's moveset.

Nope.
I feel like this should make me hard but it doesn't.
Am I... low test?

I'm very confused. How do you fuck up Sheik's recovery? How do you do it so often someone makes a montage of it?

3ds dubs?

Games anyone?

Ill join your room Pame.

we need 2 more!

His nair is fucking useable now, though I think that was actually patched a while back

/ssbg/ Starter Pack WHEN????

PM charizard is way better. sick aerial combos and you dont have to worry so much every time you throw out an attack since theres not as much lag, especially on aerials. And his upthrow actually f*cking kills.

>f*cking

Everyone is better in PM, bringing that up is a naught point.

get your pantie sout of a bunch and dont act so self important

>get your pantie sout of a bunch
Bringin' back the middle school memes.

>Little Mac's grab range is shit while everyone else has magnets for hands
Why?

youtu.be/g9aHu5dYzlM

Is Pher the hero we deserve?

>go on FG
>play as bayo
>do the usual zero to deaths against a villager in two matches
>he switches to bayo and bodies me with the zero to deaths
>changes tag to "SUCSDONTIT"
>Leaves

Well shit

>everyone else has magnets for hands
No. They don't.

How does Ryu do against the following characters? You don't have to answer them all, I'll appreciate what i can get.

Bayonetta
Villager
Corrin
Luigi
Fox
ZSS

you still up for games?

I've never seen any Bayonetta as bad as that Bayonetta.

>no they don't

>while everyone else has magnets for hands
Not really, grab ranges in this game are all pretty tame

I'm really tired of seeing this .gif
Stop shitposting with this .gif

extended hurtbox because of bair. go try to pivot grab a standing opponent that far away, it wont work

She was in the middle of doing an attack which extended her hitbox/grab range

alright
terrible
alright
terrible
either way
meh

>Luigi
>terrible
Excuse me?

yup

Ok, we just need one more, guys!

You can get out of bayos side b combos with ryus focus attack if you're fast enough. Doesn't beat up b though so you're screwed

I feel like the match up is probably 60-40 in bayos favor regardless

you're excused

Get in!

I can, If you still need one.

We got enough peeps for dubs?

yes,

me
You
Moxy
Panchito

I've got next to no data on Ryu/Bayo. Ryu gets walled out by villager pretty well, very hard to chase him. Little data on Ryu/Corrin, but theorize that Ryu's safety and stronger punish game would give him an edge. Luigi's inability to cleanly finish stocks could spell trouble with rage. Luigi's lack of range and approach however are harder weaknesses for Ryu to exploit, probably Ryu advantage due to frame data and general safety of pressure tools though the punishes Luigi is able to sneak in will likely be very strong. Fox and Ryu destroy each other, super volatile, not enough data, maybe even, but Ryu can't really keep up with Fox and is easy for Fox to combo, while Ryu can take advantage of Fox's high fall speed and low weight. ZSS has a solid advantage due to mobility and range, Ryu has to rely on patience and his punish game which isn't enough consistency to call it even.

3ds games where??

dropped my 3ds accidentally, let me get online again.

Ah okay, We'll wait for you.

Fox is one of the last characters I'd recommend using against Ryu. He gets destroyed.

Stop putting yourself in a position to get punished and learn to SDI, it's not hard for Fox to avoid Ryu.

Fox just gives Ryu a bunch of free Rage and then Ryu kills him at 60% for free. It's not a good MU, lol.

>d-tilt into a KO punch
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Wii U tournament this Tuesday!

challonge.com/TourneyTuesday46

Isn't that like the easiest way to confirm KO punch?

First, I never said it was a good. Second, if you're unable to close out a stock and running into kill confirms for free, that's not the matchup at play, Fox, has tools for that. That's the players. The best Fox players say it's slightly in Ryu's favor. The best Ryu players have said it's relatively even. It's very far from "last character I'd recommend" level.

>Prizes

That, and the jab into KO punch

My bad, Im coming back

Fox can run away from Ryu but has to actually kill him eventually. He lacks a safe and reliable option to do so.

Sheik goes even with Ryu now that the 50/50 is gone, knowing that there's no way that Fox's MU with Ryu is anywhere near even, since Sheik has other tools that help her against Ryu that Fox lacks. Your top Ryu players are falling for Fox tricks that they really should not be falling for, stay patient and the MU is completely free. You shouldn't be losing to a Fox if you're playing Ryu, ever.

Ggs guys! Shame for the lag but It was fun!

GGs, poverty dubs.

Ggs Everyone, And Jesus Panchito I swear your like an one man army Hahah.

>losing to Panchito

I think I might be a better Falco than Keitaro

falcos a more single-dimensional character than palutena so thats not unrealistic

>there will never be another Smash character as fun as Melee Falco
Why did they do this

Not hard to do. Also, remember when people thought False was good? Haven't seen him around in forever.
You should play my favorite bad character in PM.

nevermind, I saw him fight Larry Lurr, he's much better now, I was watching older matches before. He would probably beatyou guys too

>thread is dead
>discord is more dead than Chazo's future

Why do we keep making threads?

>memes are dead
>your life is as dead as Chazo's future

Why do you keep posting in these threads?

>discord is more dead than Chazo's future
that explains why some of the top shitters from the discord have been here more lately I guess
Alright time to shut it down for real