/dbg/ Dirty Bomb

Alive and ass edition

35% edition

>Is it p2w?
Yes
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>Recommended loadouts (Updated but still a WIP - Not quite finished, give your feedback)
dropbox.com/s/etdws8bydkfiw1a/dbgloadoutguide2.0.png?dl=0
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgdb
>Wanna play competitive?
dbn.gg/
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
>Advanced:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/dixumixu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in the midst of an event
>still dead as hell

Dark Souls 3 took its toll, I guess.

Overwatch should go over much better, let's hope. (That is, more people here)

>There will be people posting in this thread who haven't won a cup and think they're good

go shill for your shitty press X to win game elsewhere

>reading comprehension

There's a reason dbg is dead

Not fair, Fake Elite wins every cup by default.

because you are fucking trash

Javelin When????

>mfw only here til overwatch open beta

not before Turkroach

Reminder that suicide proxies are trash

>usually be guy killing vast majority of other team before they get to the objective
>team never capitalizes on kills, end up losing if I don't focus the objective while killing most of their team

>some guy during one game ends up doing the killing for me, so I do the objective
>game goes smoothly and I get to chill while only killing maybe 1 guy per wave
>this never, ever happens and for some reason a group of 5 people (out of a 6 man team) can't do anything on their own despite the remaining one already doing the work of 4

Fuck everything. I've considered this to be one of nature's mysteries at this point: what the fuck are your shitter teammates doing while you're doing 95% of the work?

The skullsplitter trinket doesn't expire at the end of the event right? It will just only be cosmetic if you equip it?

I don't understand, I farmed 100/2 KDR vs sub level 5 shitters, how am I not winning cups?!

It will still show up on kill feed

if the game is still alive, 2017

We are at a pseudo event, that occurs over thousand days, created to make us think that is happening something in the game while they do nothing and they should be adding new maps instead shitty trinkets and ugly cyber-skins for kids.

So of course:
>still dead as hell

>I've considered this to be one of nature's mysteries at this point: what the fuck are your shitter teammates doing while you're doing 95% of the work?

We are trying to not get killed by the killing guy of the enemy team.

Steam charts show that the game is going trough another 3100+ AVG player count and it's an increasing trend. What are you blabbering about?

>we
>t. shitter

Ye, that's the point, genius.

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /dbg/ in console! :3

I never saw anyone with this tag.

actulay did it just to see if anyone from the genenral reacts

basically you ironically used the tag

why the girls dont look like that in the game, how come overwatch can make cute girls and dirty bomb only old man.

do all matches give around the same credits?

12 credits per minute

thanks

How dead will this game be once Overwatch will come out , literally all the people with who I play and me included said they are waiting for Overwatch and killing time with dirty bomb.

>hey I'm in the middle of enemy fire on 15% health
>maybe I should try to get back a little and let the medic heal me
>LOL NOPE I'LL JUST CHARGE AT THE FUCKERS
These motherfuckers keep dying 0.3 seconds before pop my heal with Phoenix because they can't stay put behind a fucking wall for a few moments, and because they're in the open they also get gibbed before I can even start charging my defibs
I'm infuriated

OW will die within 2 months of release

What makes you think like that , just curious.I played the weekend beta and honestly enjoyed it so much,I despise F2P games where I have to pay money for new heroes, I rather pay once and get all the heroes.
But its blizzard we are talking about no game did die of them and Valve did literally gave up on TF2.

Jesus fucking christ is this thread dead.
Is anyone even playing this shit?

yep

did they put out any new maps?

i've been playing for the first time in months, dome is new to me but other than that idk

execution is actually out now i noticed

>18000xp in exe
I did carry my team but those new ammo badges give crazy amounts of xp, I get player of the round even when I end up getting killed early
On a kind of related note, I'm beginning to enjoy my special edition Arty, even though I wasn't really into the AUG

>my special edition Arty

>le angry toothpaste man

6 months ago
>aye guys what merc to buy?
>fragger is best
>FRAGGER FRAGGER FRAGGER

now
>fragger is for tryhards

Real smooth. Like watching a kid grow up

i guess in a match where the enemy team is actually trying lots and where you play medic or another class shooting back for defense/poking the enemy

Fragger has always been for try hards.

Fragger, Nader and Fletcher are the 3 try hard mercs. The "I need to kill everyone and do everything" mercs.

Stoker and Sawbonez are the "I am the backbone of the team" mercs.

Sparks is the "Kill everyone and revive my army of shitters to take bullets for me" merc.

Pick any of those 6 and someone will call you out for try harding.

There's nothing wrong with try harding though. Ohhhh nooo, you want to win? How horrible of a person you must be. It's a pvp game and people are somehow still surprised that people want to win using the most effective methods.

>There's nothing wrong with try harding though.
But there is. Winning is not the point of videogames, fun is. If someone goes only for winning, they negatively impact others' and their own enjoyment.

You just open yourself up to the stupid "min-maxing and stomping is fun for me" argument.

Really in anything that had even the slightest amount of connectivity with other people there will be those that enjoy the simply pleasure of playing with actual other humans and there will be those that want to rub their dicks on everyones faces for whatever reason. Video games are really fucking weird when it comes to this shit. Like in Traditional games where you are near one another you can shit talk and pressure people into not being dickbags, but even then people take great pleasure in fucking over other people by exploiting shit.

Its not worth spending all that much thought over. The 360 generation of multiplayer encouraged that to the degree that its taken for granted now.

Your comment seems like a joke, but I will respond seriously on the off chance it's not.

Winning is the point of a competitive game though. Sure, some people can find fun despite losing, I know I can. If I had a good play, or I killed a lot, or I felt my aim was on point that game, I will have fun even if I lose. Some people don't like losing though, and winning to them is fun and satisfying. If that kind of person ruins other people's fun, then maybe those people should get better so they won't be stomped next time. There's always leaving the server and finding one that doesn't have people who care so much if they don't care about getting better.

Being effective and notably skilled is not being a dickbag though. Stomping people because they are bad and you are good is not an asshole move. It's a game about competing against each other. There are plenty of games where you can work together with others instead of competing against them.

Oh I was not claiming anything to the contrary to what you just said. Stomping because you are good and they are bad is not an asshole move, the asshole move would be switching to another even more powerful merc like Kingsley, or Voting "No" when a shuffle vote is called. Both of which happens pretty regularly.

I meant what I said about multiplayer in general, the same people broke Vermintide within a day of its beta being released, the same people that got ass rage when you wanted to play L4D stages legit instead of stacking in a bath in a toilet somewhere. Nothing is free from the onward march of fighting against a game rather than with it.

>people broke Vermintide within a day of its beta being released
What happened?

I still can't believe how fucking ugly are this event skins, and enemy version is even worst.

I want the PAX code, I pretty much have all mercs but Rhino and Kira :((((

Raziel is best girl

>Get in game with low shitters
>underground
>1 sniper in my team
>useless but oh well
>win
>next map, it's dome
>2 snipers in my team
>starting to worry.jpg
>loose
>next map, trainyard
>4 vaselines
>loose control of the situation
WHY

Post id and ill send you one

steamcommunity.com/id/dixumixu/

I will suck your dick

>not being the sniper
it's like you care or something

lose and loose aren't the same thing

for example your mom is loose, while lose is what you do in dirty bomb

Also proof that it's me in case you want it

right, my keyboard sometimes double the letters
Happens to me often, but good setup for that joke
>follow up
>it's 6v6 stopwatch
>THE NEXT SERVER NOT KIDDING
>pic related
fuck low levels

>fuck low levels
Then don't play with them. Min 20 and min 10 servers are there just for you.

Already gave it away to AnimeGirl99

>Come back after months away
>Bridge still unwinnable

Nice game.

>a map is unwinnable
So... it's always a draw? That's not too bad.

What part?

Bridge is a pretty balanced map if you get out of spawn, and you can do this to break a camp

Well i got what i wanted, sorta
ended up on a stopwatch server, people where "good"
Then a shuffle happened and i got crushed by 2 rhinos in the control room in underground
They finished the last minute spawncamping us in the stairs
At least no vassilis

>Is anyone even playing this shit?
~190k unique players in the last 2 weeks.

What the fuck did you just say about my glorious toothpaste AK skin?

What? They look amazing. They are like cobalts for friendlies and swiss for enemies. They are the best skins combined basically.

Aaaah the good old skyhammer out of ammo
Bring a tear to my eye

You know the icon appears when they still have a mag and half left, right?

I always give them ammo because they'll never figure it out.

i watched him fire till he was empty, THEN he gave himself ammo
no i didn't know the exact amount of ammo for the icon to pop up thanks for the info

Figured out it was possible to trigger the final area of the very first level without doing the drop off into the arena. It basically forced all the Skaven to come through one door into an armoury with an infinite ammo chest at the back of it. So it became possible to put it onto the hardest difficulty and then faceroll the end to get the highest chance of the best loot.

Are there going to be prime suspect skins?

Fry Condiment Tier List

>GOAT tier
Malt vinegar

>tasty tier
Ketchup

>okay tier
Mutard, BBQ

>oh shit nigger what are you doing tier
Mayo, no condiment

No. Only new skins that aren't released yet are the culprit ones.

Source?

No, I don't have dirty bomb source code for you. Ask Splash Damage.

>this list
Wrong board ?
Also come to France we have real, tasty mustard

Does anyone know if there will be prime suspect skins?

Will you ask this question until somebody says yes?

No, I'll ask until someone gives an answer.

No

Yes

Nobody?

And who is that?

Maybe

Maybe

Maybe

can you repeat the question ?

Sure, see

Yes

No

maybe

Okay guys, let's see. Are there going to be prime suspect skins or not?

Perhaps

No

what a qt

:3

Yes, Sparks and Phantom will get prime suspect skins.