/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Do NOT forget them.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/pdnTF6zW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zu7Um3HPxY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for my pairing.

First for Chiaki.

Were there any moments in DR that made you laugh out loud?

pic related

Inserting loli now

Yasuhiro's stupid cheeseburger thing
or that time he forced you to prove Kyoko wasn't a ghost
or this in general

First post with objective best boy

>Mikan's the only one reacting positively to the dildo

Figures. Disgusting whore

What did Sonia do in front of the cameras? I wonder.

*It*.

She schlicked like a proper women, but really she shit like a TON

She clearly played with herself. She's a dirty girl.

I was going to suggest she probably got one of the boys that isn't Souda to play with her too

Like Hajime but then I remember he's Mikan's damaged goods so no.

Probably Gundham.n

>You know why I picked Mondo in particular?
>Because you hate him
>...

>best boy

>post a blank image

Ghostfags, go figure.

>I was going to suggest she probably got one of the boys that isn't Souda to play with her too

>I have no problem with this
Princesses just want to fuck.

Acquire some taste and glasses dear user.

>Spoke the blind person

Well, i cant see shit.

>If we go back to our former selves, I'll lose all my coins

Lies

She just took a big shit.

Bleh

Cause you're an autist duh

For all the jojofags

>Sonia: I did disgraceful things in front of those cameras
>Togami: Yes.... you did.
>Sonia: I'll never be queen!

How is taking a shit in a bathroom disgraceful

It wasn't just a shit.
It was a big shit.

She probably re-enacted tubgirl;

Only deplorable women poop.

It wasn't just one shit, they came out like torpedoes. Still huge market for that.

Was Komaeda a real faggot or a hope loving faggot?

Little shit. Big shit.

Big deal

Now THAT'S disgraceful and gross.

How dare you diss Dahlia

It's still just a shit

Hope loving faggot

Post underrated. Underrated characters, underrated music, whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=zu7Um3HPxY0

In all seriousness though, what do you think she actually did?

She doesn't strike me as the promiscuous type.

Yet she is. She was already confirmed nonvirgin and would have sex with someone as long as she gets money from it.

That's Junko's fetish.

>She was already confirmed nonvirgin
Literally not getting the joke.

She coulda broke it doing princessly things like riding a horse.

Incest, royalty loves their incest.

And she's a princess so you'd think she'd have enough money

But if she only fucks people who can afford her then that rules pretty much all the guys from both games except Togami, Nagito and Fuyuhiko being rich boys from rich families

Sonia is an Ultimate Despair. She was probably sucking hobo dicks outside the local Waffle House right before she got caught. Nobody in SDR2 is "pure"

Well Fuyuhiko's stuck on Peko, Nagito's stuck on hope and Togami has taste none of them would pay for a ride on the Sonia Express

This brings up a question I have.

Shouldn't all Ultimates have lots of money? I mean, not necessarily being rich, but they're at the top of their respective fields. It shouldn't be hard to capitalize on that.

>Nobody in SDR2 is "pure"
>Forgetting about Chiaki

You take that back. Nekomaru was pure through and through.

Nekomaru is the BBC every girl got some of that. They didn't go back.

Chiaki isnt pure, she is 99 % good girl.

Telling Nagito off means she dicksh answers programmed.

Also her apereance, Chihiro was obviousely having evil thought during her forging.

>Shouldn't all Ultimates have lots of money? I mean, not necessarily being rich, but they're at the top of their respective fields. It shouldn't be hard to capitalize on that.

Yeah the ones who graduate and go on to those respective careers would make the big bucks.

Nobody from Classes 77 and 78 graduated officially because the world went to shit around that time and school closed down

>Implying Chiaki would stay pure forever with a freaky despair virus in the system

Honestly surprised Alter Ego Junko didn't bring her back as a partner in crime just to fuck with everyone

And then Chiaki straight up breaks from Junko to help Hajime.

That would be really fucking dandy.

Guys, she misheard and thought he said 'little girl' instead of virgin. So she was really saying she wasn't a little girl anymore.

Japanese puns.

I was having fun discussing princess whore.

Oh, huh.

So that's just an issue where they couldn't translate it properly due to language limitations.

Yep.

Now now, don't be sad.
Just because she's a virgin doesn't mean she didn't do something indecent.

Chiaki's appearance does kinda bug me. If she's there to help bring people out of despair, why would you make a generically cute waifu with big boobs that someone could very easily fall in love with? Isn't there a possibility that they'd fall into despair after figuring out their waifu isn't real? Any why is Monomi so comically incompetent when Chiaki is very competent? Also is her similarity to Monokuma just a complete coincidence?

Hey /drg/, if someone was writing a DR story, would you rather they randomized the culprits and victims of each case and then wrote it to fit that, or went with culprits and victims based on audience reaction as they went over the course of several updates?

I dislike both of those ideas but I much prefer the former than the latter. Writing isn't a democracy, audience pandering would be terrible for DR

I don't necessarily mean "every character that the readers like survives, the ones they don't like become culprits, and the ones they're meh about become victims."

I just mean taking their reactions to characters in account while writing.

But since you dislike both of those, what's the best way to decide on culprits and victims?

Chihiro didn expect all that stuff happening, my headcanon is that Chaki is basically an assistent to Izuru, who probably was matrix learning in the machine, i say probably, i dont know how the Hajime-to-Izuru process was done aside surgery.

Her appearance and its reason its something we will never know unless we get a danganronpa Izuru/Matsuda/Chihiro about the NWProgram

Monomi relied on her powers to solve problem, complex decisions about life wasnt something she knew or had to bother when she could simply undo problems with her magic.

Chiaki being competent scared Naegi into de-powering Chiaki.

I belive its not a coincidence, again, its purely headcanon, i think Chihiro made the mass produced machines basing it on Usami, once Monaca took full control, she had the bots made at Junko image, Usami is a scrapped beta, Monokuma is the end thing, much like the character designs.

I belive in that headpoint based on Mukuro having a bunny hair pin, i think its a intentional nod off to Usami.

>I just mean taking their reactions to characters in account while writing.
That's what I meant, it should have no effect on the writing.
>But since you dislike both of those, what's the best way to decide on culprits and victims?
You decide it from the outset, but not at random. You decide for yourself what would make for the most compelling story and case.

Ah, I see.

Unfortunately, that's impossible at this point, but thanks for the help.

What if in DR3, the obligatory double homicide case is replaced with a case that only has a single murder, but two killers?

Not like Hifumi and Celeste, but rather both killers survive and fuck around with everyone else

>But there can only be one blackened
The regulations change between games and are enforced inconsistently, it could still happen if they really wanted it to

We actually discussed the possibility of two blackened a while ago. Setting up a mechanism that kills someone when activated but requires two people to activate it at the same time was one example. Two people holding the bladed or bludgeoning weapon to kill was another.

This just made me realise chiaki is even better with man clothes.

I mean, chihiro, goddamit.

Friendly reminder that Byakuya mounted a dead boy's corpse to a wall just for shits and giggles

not just for shits and giggles, but to scout out the most competent people so he'd have more data for his potential class trial

Actually he strung it up to some exercise equipment using a cord, and then used the dead boy's blood to write a message on the wall.

Yeah, you can bet Byakuya was waiting for Makoto or Kyoko to die so he could kill the other one and make his escape.

>mounted a dead boy

I like my Togami as the seme, not the uke.

She is just grateful dumbass. She is best girl

Good

Stop defending your smelly garbage Mikanfag

>Being this mad your waifu died like bitch

She is still a bitch in real life, and crackwhore.

>Being this mad your waifu died like bitch
>She is still a bitch in real life, and crackwhore.

At least you realize what Mikan's about. This is the healing process. Next you have to take a journey to find some better taste.

>Better taste

You are a Ibukifag, Your waifu is a skank and she killed people.

Ibuki = Mikan

You are eating shit from the same anus, the difference is that i dont call it candy.

They're UD, everyone in DR2 except Chiaki killed someone.

>Except Chiaki

Oh my, Komaeda really had an extra life.

Of course he did, he's the true Ultimate Lucky Student.

There's also the fact that the murders in DR2 don't count, as they're all still alive in the real world.

>Implying Nidai isnt going to kick the bucket in pod just for the sake of views

Anyone got images of report cards, maybe a template of them?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I like the foreshadowing.

You're absolutely right, my man

Played 7 hours of DR 2 yesterday and finished it.
Comparing both protagonists, I believe that Naegi is better, but SDR2 still had best girl. Ibuki.

So does he just sits on a rocking chair watching his hamsters play in that cage?

Has this gif's video been deleted? Cant find it anywhere.

>le meat on the bone

This is why you examine shit.

And he reads those books at the same time.

>when you wrongly accuse Ibuki of being the murderer, she threatens to dismember you limb-by-limb

Just how much of a monster was she in UD?

Are there any blings or skills in AE that give you unlimited bullets?

She was a cute monster.

She'll die, I can feel it

She had a good run.

Makoto wasn't destined to die not being a virgin

He blew all his chances

They were all monsters.

I wonder what he did with this hand

If he has any feeling in it at all, I bet he's in constant pain since every last bit of bone and muscle in it should be seriously damaged from industrial compression.

Sounds like a good time if you ask me.

Why would he do that? Doesn't he hate her?

That wasn't being disputed in the post.

For the bullying, yeah! You knew that would happen, do you?

And that's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.