/rsg/ - Runescape general

River of Blood edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,766,65779975

>Latest Patch Notes
youtube.com/watch?v=9OzAHPXA1og
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,972,65779971

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=idC5OSiyqWI

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/4gd9a5/blood_essence_findings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for it's gonna be shit

>mfw 95% of /rsg/ doesn't own at least a welfare purple

Relinking.

tl;dr /rsg/ needs a manager for a soccer tournament

>implying phats aren't ugly

Are Santa Hats and H'Ween masks really only around 200 Mil? Or is that just the GE prices being inaccurate.

200 Mil is pretty fuckin' resonable for something like that, I always saw them as unobtainable pipedreams.

didn't we throw this bitch on autopilot and get third last time? let's do it again.

I'd prefer buying 1 billion shantay passes over 1 partyhat

>playing on Ultra
>25 FPS
>playing on High
>10 FPS

Can someone explain? I'm playing on a mac (it's not mine)

first for lagging out at jad and having the proper mindset to not cobain myself in my room.

also first for I can hear my roommate fucking his gf in the other room

What have you been watching while you grind, /rsg/?

>It's not mine

RS streams of people doing clues
:^)

I'm playing at work m8

European early shift or australian late shift?

Best dual wield ranged action bar for QBD? No, I don't have corruption shot yet.

>Its a "Cant meet the requirements for a Dungoneering room" episode

more like a "I didn't train divination" episode

I'm currently at 66 div I'd love to train this skill more but some skills are much more fun to work on

>it's a 'bump' episode

I'm honestly thinking of starting to play again. I haven't played since High School (2006)

Should I drop the $25 for 100 days, or just test out freebie mode?

Woodcutting on my OSRS alt and watching Red vs Blue.

The last 3 seasons have really gone downhill

drop cash, you don't want to have to grind for bonds when you realize you like playing

and I mean what's $25 in the long run?

You're supposed to Scythe Airuts, sick combat and invention xp, and you profit/break even if you loot (which you should unless you're autistic)

tfw the furries got rubber toe

who will they claim next

Is the Barrows' item drop rate really 1/16? I remember seeing an article with a lot of math detailing how its actually 1/44. And I've seen people in game say its anywhere from 1/20 to 1/30.

Is there a definitive answer?

Who here is doing river of blood straight away?

Me!
once I get home

I cant. No power. Posting this from phone

39% charge left. Send help

From what I think I'm reading in the wiki, the chance is 1/44 per brother if you kill at least 4 of the brothers.
So if you slayed 6 brothers(No Akrisae) then you'd get 6 1/44 rolls for a barrows item, which is probably how/why you can occasionally get more than one barrows item per chest.

about to start vyre finale lads

>not carrying a charger around at all times

Do you not keep a charger or usb cable in your bag?

Im doing it, enjoying it so far, very lore rich

>Meant to do Lord of Vampryism yesterday
>Crashed early and got home in time to see the update happening.

>people ed8ing at quest locations
GET OUT OF MY GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where the fuck em i suppose to shove it if theres no power in this block for a couple hours?

>not carrying a generator with you
lmfao

So if i dropped wolfbane dagger before the quest there is no way to get it back now since that dude died?Cant progress without it now in the quest

>that conspiracy part 2 remaster
wew lads

Drezel didn't die dumbass

THEY'RE STILL FUCKING HERE

tell 'em to jump into the river salve.

Sadly by the time I got back they were gone, hopefully they're dead

>2016
>not ed8ing
What's wrong with you?

mememagic can work only so much and I can't test for the export.

>mememagic can work only so much
This general is fueled by pure mememagic. Do it.

I really don't want to see it fail again. But if noone steps up, then sure, I can do it.

So how do I stop the Wyrds sonic attack other than just tanking it?

Step away

What blood essence did you pick?

Im at the choice now, i dont know which to take

>Told myself last week I would do Lord of Vampyrium before River of Blood came out
>Still haven't done it
>Work soon
oh well

Telegrabbing zammy wine. Is there any faster f2p gold? Not high enough smithing for runite.

Quest was okay, awful climax though. I guess they wanted to save Vanescula for 6th age content because she's somewhat popular.

It's silly how it was way easier than Lord of Vampyrium. Didn't even use any food and I took one sonic attack to the face.

Also shit rewards, no real post-quest content and Veliaf didn't do anything.

A solid 7/10, liked how they used some old places and characters and didn't forget 99% of the earlier stuff like they usually do.

It was good, I agree with you on every point tbqh.

I was expecting at least some form of battle not for them to retreat before the end

>Ticking off stuff on the MQC list

I've heard that the last riders book can be a grind to get, and reading about that medium clue/ monkey shit looks like that'll be another.

Trigger warning for any others that are an absolute pain in the ass?

Ripper demons

>Go kill Monks in the temple
>Enter temple
>seperate maps loads
>framerate drops to fucking shit

Why? There is literally nothing going on in that map besides 5 NPCs

So what the conclusion didnt actually conclude anything?

Salve is strengthened again so any non pureborn vyre crossing it turns back into a human, Safalan is cured and the icyne queen and vanescula agree to co-operatively govern a now free Morytania.

The big battle doesn't actually happen

They reached a peaceful agreement and avoided war.

Thanks Jewgex. When can I expect Vanescula overrides in the goy store?

REEEEEEE

It was a good quest and all, just the climax was a bit of a cop-out, I at least would've wanted them to start the attack before you strengthen the salve or something

>You can join my EVIL CULT OF AT LEAST ONE OTHER PERSON.

I believe they made it a LOT easier than it used to be, but collecting ancient notes for trim back in the day was bullshit. If they didn't make it any easier, i.e. you can still get duplicate copies, prepare for hurt feelings.

All court cases can be annoying due to the waiting periods.

Enhanced fire cape is just stupid, didn't even know it was a reg before checking the list.

100 elder chronicles sucked, but I believe they made it somewhat easier too.

Wedding ring from crystal shapeshifters can be annoying if you have a terrible luck

Some of the xp lamps from priffdinas were a pain

25 chimp ice runs was just stupid, but they made that less annoying too

Unlocking everything from dimension of disaster is a bore, at least unlock all the shortcuts first if you haven't done it yet.

Everything RNG if you have luckproblems.

i came

I wonder when we'll get the actual vyre finale, they made too many loose ends obvious for it not to get a sequel

Anyone got info on the blood essence effects?
Since knowing Jagex, only one of them is decent and rest complete shit

All seem pretty shit, I guess it is fitting reward for Novice quest

>Please note this quest takes place in the past, and explores a time before the gods returned to Gielinor
I'm guessing this is because most of the quest line took place pre-World Wakes, so they just wanted to keep it consistent?

Because one of the key points are the Edicts of Guthix

>died to Safalaan because I didn't feel like dodging "Drakan's" blood mines because I thought they'd disappear after I killed him.

lol, jk, you just teleport next to the blisterwood tree, unharmed, ready to try again.

Why even have a "boss" that easy if you can't even really die against it? Felt cheap when I didn't have to pay for being retarded.

I don't have any of the skills required to do ports. The one I'm the closest to 90 with is slayer, at 89. After I get 90 slayer, is there an ideal order of skills to follow? Or perhaps some skills being easier/quicker than others? All of the other skills are upper 70s/mid 80s except divination.

It literally doesn't matter for the first 6 or so months

This, just keep working on your ports and playing as usual, by the time you have progressed far enough in the ports, you should be closer to unlocking other adventurers, unless you're a lazy shitter not wasting your life on grinding exp.

Threadly reminder

Zamorak>Saradomin

>not being a randum edgy Sliske follower

Zaros>Seren>Everything else>Saradomin

>people on leddit and forums trying to find the recipe for Independence of Blood

Isn't that the potion you made in the quest?

Thats what I presumed considering the effects are literally what the potion does

>cbb
>bcc

faggots

>it's a 'drakan hallucination's blood bombs causes a lagspike and kills you' episode

Well that was fun.
Not as lore heavy as I would have liked.
The hallucination thing was kind of cool.

Though for the whole time, I've been wanting to ask, if the main reason for the fight between vyres and humans was blood/food supplies, why the hell didn't the vyres just pump blood from the blood runecrafting altar? There's literally infinite amounts of it.

I'm getting 7.9k xp per small dungeon at 79 dungeoneering at C6

is this too little? what am i doing wrong fuck please someone help me

which floor?
did you fuck up prestige?

You're apparently supposed to do floors 1-30 on c1 to get them done faster as they aren't worth it.

>tfw haven't scaped in months but still look up updates and come to Veeky Forums
I miss Runescape but I don't feel like I have the time anymore, HELP.

Is it truly a case of lack of time, or is it a case of lack of autism?

What the fuck is this shit
One statue per day? What even is the point god damnit I want my cape back
Fuck jagex

That liberating feel when don't succumb to autism cape so dont have to do pointless shit content to keep the cape every week

>he didn't take advantage of the 2 week warning about it

Whens the last time you went to Misc user did you forget about your kingdom?

2 days ago