Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Fresh bread edition

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda (Main Server)
Orsha (BR Server - Soon to be Gurubashi Levels of Population)
Telesiai (SEA Monkeys and "Whites")
Fedimian (Population: Azebu)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/583103
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4g8yn5/list_of_all_the_top_addons_people_would_like/
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/server-transfer-maintenance-and-patch-notes-april-26th-2016/215880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello?

quick, post your first screenshot

Hello!

Is this any good? tos.neet.tv/items/583103

I found the recipe on the floor

gyuunyuu~

This was from icbt2

Why do skills have so many unlisted effects? Bodkin point apparently has a 50% bonus modifier on it all the time, and Barbed Arrow's additional hits are smaller damage values compared to the first hit.

Kogasa a cute.

Reposting

Everything you said Is spot on, but judging from previous experience of having levelled a c3 Paladin with only priest autoattacks as your only source of damage, I believe chaplain is a really good choice if you don't have any friends to quest with. Of course, aspergillium's damage will only get you so far in the game, but considering that you can do 5 hits per AA getting a toy hammer would spike your damage by a good amount.

Yes, it kinda is a waste of a rank, right now I'm debating wether I should take C2 cleric or Meme doctor as my r7 advancement but I don't regret taking chaplain in a single bit.

So for those anons that want to play a support cleric going by the priest route, please take into consideration that you will be lacking a lot of damage by the time you hit 160 and it'll only get worse.

Why did it take me so long to play an Archer? I thought you guys were memeing but it's literally better than playing every other class in the game from the start. It's not even comparable.

Is there any genefit from going full support/healing cleric build or are you going to be just dead weight in parties?

iCBT1

Is Catacombs Pike that rare of a drop? The only one currently on the market is listed at 5m.
Should I just go for Elements instead?

>50 levels of double overkills every time you press oblique shot
Glorious.

Stick to your guns user.

Swordsman were op during icbt
Wizards were op during kobt
Archers are op for iobt

Don't play the op class now, they are still balancing everything.

>its nothing

What skills should I have for plague doctor? I was considering

Healing Factor 5
Incineration 5
Bloodletting 4
Fumigate 1

I don't know how to play this class, so I need help.

What Cleric classes are good even with just a single circle investment?
I want to have as many costumes as possible.
I don't mind being support.

Give me a Cleric build that involves at least 5 classes /tosg/

Hello?

>queue dungeon finder
>0 con wizards constantly jumping around avoiding healing tiles

Why

It's a two-for-one deal, what are you waiting for, user?

>still balancing everything
>give everyone a huge amount of sp pots on every quest
>the only classes that actually benefit from this are the most op, wizard and archer
i can literally spam this oblique shot all day and i wont run out of pots

swordman got nerfed to the ground now.

Cleric 1 > Priest 3 > Krivis 1 > Paladin 1 > Chaplain 1

Don't buy from Pardoners, they're all the same

can I post webms

they'll realize the error of their way once they see that half the population are going to quit since they are swordsman.

>Wizards were op during kobt
uhh what?

How come some monsters are left untouched by Meteor when I use it

Is pyro2/3 really that bad after 200+ or it's just a meme?

Cleric2 Krivis Priest2 Oracle Kabbalist
Cleric2 Priest Diev Monk2 Whatever

AoE ratio

always know your swordsmen

>extremely shitty skills that require the enemy to stand still for an extended period of time
>HELL BREATH
You tell me.

we need a list like this for the other classes asap

How am I supposed to level while saving all of my level 7 and level 8 cards? The area I am in is 6 levels over me and the monsters hurt a lot.
Is the saving cards thing a meme or am I doing something wrong?

The only way for a full support cleric to be a dead weight in a party is if they don't do their job, depends on the build of course, but you know what I mean.

There will only be benefits when you're partying with people since that's what those builds are fOr, you'll make dugeon runs, missions, grinding easier with stuff like statues, stone skin, res and such things. But this has been mentioned a billion times before, a full support build is absolutely painful for most people if they're soloing, being able to do damage is a MUST in this game since there will always be a point during your playtime that you will be alone. If you have people that will help you level a FS then by all means go ahead, if not then you decide wether you have the guts to do it or not.

Not related to your question but I believe this is the reason chaplain exists, you can merge it into your build and be able to go full support since it scales off spirit and int, just like priest, cleric and krivis.

who says that?
i got no problems killin these HP spongcrap at 220+

not as strong as wiz3elememe3 tho

use your cards to stay level apropriate. as long as you do the monster kill achivements sdtarting at level 8 cards you should never have any problems. Im just using my cards to stay at zone level and im still fine doing it at level 232

Is there anything more pathetic than seeing swordshitters max aoe dps updated trying to solo sheep in almeth since no one wants them? Fuckers jump around for minutes auto attacking while me, the great wizard master race, destroy them in 2 casts.

I've lost mine countless times during my laptop's fuckups.

The only one I have is my iCBT2 character.

I wish we still had character's faces and protraits like that.

Heh

go grind

it's a meme

>what is fire pillar

:3

>tfw fell for the SR meme

Why did they get rid of that?

up to 10 lvl higher is fine.
if you save 7+8s, lvl by dungeons+missions or grind demonprison/bees

iCBT1's rates were abysmal. A fraction of what we have right now, in fact. I got a key from a friend of mine on the 4th day, so I ended up only playing the last 2 days of the iCBT1. I knew that no matter how hard I grinded, I wouldn't get to Rank3 in time, so I just stayed comfy.

>He's sad that he will never be able to jump and soar through the skies like he always dreamed of doing.

c2 goon better have some actual dragoon type skills

>didn't finish some quests from previous areas
>impossible to abandon them
>reminders forever on my screen unless I go back and finish them to get shit XP

alright thanks

Do game devs just assign completely random rates to quest items or what?

>kill kepari to obtain their flesh
>kill one by shooting it with an arrow
>its flesh somehow does not drop
>its flesh has ceased to exist entirely because I shot it with an arrow

Am I thinking too logically?

I am 100% sure that someone is actually levelling a character with this build.

>extremely shitty skills that require the enemy to stand still for an extended period of time
but pyro does not have meteor and frost could

>HELL BREATH
always shit but no prob. maybe worth 1 point when/if we get the ktos patch for it.

Trust me on this

Cleric2 - Heals + Safety Zone
Krivis - Zalciai for easy critting + muh daino
Priest - Monstrance for dex to crit + Ressurect
Monk - 0CD skills are OP (see fletcher and hahaman)
Plague Doctor - Memes

did you buy the game

wew lad

>tfw you're on the top 10 in other people's screenshots

>BRbarian

It was actually okay back then because you could use it to break bosses AI's with stomp

Reddit is saving the game right now
What are you doing here?
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4g8yn5/list_of_all_the_top_addons_people_would_like/

Hey I have two questions
Where can I get party quest
Also what quest is in pic ? I finished all the quests in the area already

>Cleric
>WHY ARENT YOU FUCKING HEALING ME Tier
>FUCKING HEAL ME Tier

>What are you doing here?
Waiting for the gay erp to start in this thread. im not even hard now anymore ;_;

>Zalciai for easy critting when it increases critical ATTACK
>C1 Priest
f2pfags should just stop theorycrafting and buy the game already. This is fucking retarded

SOMEONE SELL ME A VENIER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What level of healing factor should a memedoctor have? Is 1 level enough? Also is pandemic worth getting?

>mfw using Barrage for the first time
>mfw it has overheat 3
why the hell would anyone go QS3?

Does the Rexipher's Innocent Evil item have any purpose other than serving as an achievement for killing him before he runs away?

>Monk
>dps
lmao

>a diev is dueling a cryo-chrono

cutest fucking thing ever

Is this the shinobi scroll?

is this my fate?

party quests are in fedimian where you do the missions. It's mostly a gem farm thing because that's the reward. To start it, go to the upper left guy and be in a party. Depending the quest you can just solo it

The owl burial ground quest requires you to kill 15 monsters in 2 minutes. It sounds easy, but that place always has very little stuff up, so be prepared to redo it a few times.

the guy you need is Gravekeeper Romas, he's found in the second south path on a small ledge, right before you /summonedkilled the spider boss

>Being sub 200
>Thinking anything past Priest 1 offers anything useful

Okay who of you faggots linked tosgbase to reddit?

your party just called, they want to know where the fuck mass heal, revive, and stone skin are

Cool.
Some of these look like fun.
Thanks for the suggestions m80s, I'll see what I can come up with.

Niqqqqqqa please zalcai decreases monster's crit resistance.

>Mass revive when you already have Heal 10
>Reviving scrubs
>Muh PvP skin

scrolls is easy. the flower is the pain in the ass

>I finished all the quests in the area already
aww, should have not done that.
doing all/many quests on that map but not finishing them, then using one of these quest teleports to a high spawn area makes the timed kill quest very easy.

does FFXIV have a botting problem?

>Orange weapon prices still rising
Oh man , if only I wasn't switching servers and wasn't in a rush to sell to meet the sunday deadline. I'm losing out bigtime.

>playing the healer in my group of friends
>tank doesn't dodge anything and just stands still in front of the boss
>archer has zero points in CON
>one of the wizards is cryo/psycho for memewall
>other wizard is linker3
Help.

yeah bots bot underground in ffxiv

Please help. Don't ignore me. Please.

The guy behind tosgbase himself

>indiscriminate tile drops versus ~30% heal + 5 tile drop
>all other arguments are opinionated bs

low energy fampai

Can you only do this with scout 2-3?

Is Hunter 3 worth it

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/server-transfer-maintenance-and-patch-notes-april-26th-2016/215880

>New costumes are coming to the TP store:

>Warrior's Spring Flower Dress (Male and Female), Wizard's Spring Flower Dress (Male), and Priest's Spring Flower Dress (Female)

>maintenance for 24 hours
i can already feel the withdrawal.