/krog/ Kronos General

Brotherman Bill edition

It is located in the Czech Republic and is currently on the AQ launch event. There is currently a Veeky Forums guild on each faction, to join one "/who " and whisper someone.

/krog/ guilds:

- Horde
- Alliance

Info:
kronos-wow.com/

Questions to avoid asking:
>What class should I play?
>Is Nostalrius coming back?
>What is the best class for PvP/PvE?
>Why don't we roll on X server?
>Is Kronos pay2win?
>What class does X guild need?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0

Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg
Grinding Spots: capnbry.net/wow/gspots.php

Old thread: tags: /nosg/, meme, diapergnome, ganome

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
youtube.com/watch?v=j4BQUWlZLes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fresh milk from hot tauren mamas

second for shill k2 as hard as you can so k1 can be comfy

So senpaitachi, for K2
>rank a warrior to anally rape everyone with r14 and windfury
>fem nelf druid to run flags and carry bg's
>rogu for wpvp goodness

We're rolling on K2, fill out the form
goo
.gl/forms/zGcFY5wGjS

>n-no, please don't leave me... alone...

We're shilling k2 because we're rerolling there, retard.

If you want pvp - reroll K2.
If you want pve without full t2 elitists you will never catch up to - reroll K2.
If you dont want queues - reoll K2.
If you wanna play alliance in a big /krog/ guild - reroll K2.
If you dont want chinks - reroll K2.

>rolling alliance on a pvp server
L M A O
O
A
M

I just want one server with Nost imports goddamnit :(

all the fuckin streamers are rolling Horde, nigga. Someone's gotta camp them

>if you don't want queues - reroll K2
>if you dont want chinks - reroll K2
Are you implying it's going to be a dead server while K1 is popular af?

First for K2 Alliance guild

I will be making the guild asap on release day, just whisper pickles

you realize they can't stream wow private servers

>ME NO WANNA BE ALONE NO LEAVE ME

They can on hitbox.

>literally 30 people camping every mob spawn so it's basically impossible to lvl up

hahahahahaha :33333

they won't

>d-don't leave me alone

But they can

Besides, they advertise it anyways, and you can just camp them whenever.

They can if they dont list it in the twitch catalog as World of Warcraft.

literally no one from both horde and ally who is even remotely invested into his character will reroll you fucking bafoon, enjoy playing with 3 other autistic avatarfags though i guess

>tfw gonna log in as fast as possible and take the name Kungen just to watch him cry about not getting his name

ahahahahaha

>he's so bad at pvp he needs racials to win
ROFLing on the floor from your stupidty.

>WAAAHH DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE

Who?

Which is the least gear-dependent class for vanilla PvP?

good job, keep shillin

warrior easily

I'm probably the kind of person most of you hate for bloating queues, but I've recently thought about trying out Vanilla private servers since I started with TBC and played till late WotLK on Retail.

Does a "Progressive Realm" imply that it will eventually be phased unto the next xpac, or will it halt indefinitely there?

Who the fuck are you and why the fuck do you dare speak for 60+ /krog/ players from two guilds?
Get lost, kid.

>playing on k2 when vengeance exists

it's like you faggots don't even like tbc

mage
and if you know how to click vipersting hunter

t. blood elf fuccboi

>he becomes this bamboozled when i spit truth

weooooooooooow lad :^)

Will the new Kronos server follow the same progression as the old one from the beginning? Or will it release at the same patch?

How long will it take me to reach R13 on the new server? Are people even doing this shit on Kronos?

you're one dedicated autist, i'll give you that :^)

>a-alone.. please.. don't leave me..

they will start with mc/ony but release zg and bwl "when current content is cleared" which i dunno what it means but it's not 8 months of molten core

No, it means that there's only one raid tier at start and later tiers open up over time to simulate real vanilla. Quicker than vanilla though, no need to wait 6 months for the next tier.

Please leave k1.

>How long will it take me to reach R13 on the new server?
Quicker than on K1. lvl60 pvp is literally dead here, majority of 60s only log in for raids or spend most of their time farming. AV is nonexistant, AB only on the weekend, rest of the time it's WSG and even then it's 3 twink wsgs per 1 lvl60 one.

generally it means it progresses through content patches of that expansion in more or less the same orde and at the same pace as blizzard released them

as for phasing to next expansions after naxx... nost planned to give that option, there is talk for that for kronos too, but nothing confirmed.

>Quicker than on K1. lvl60 pvp is literally dead here
Wouldn't that mean that you can reach R13 faster since no one is competing for it?

Please leave k1 :)

You are competing with full t2 premades already farming it.

leave payo alone fags

But you just said that lvl60 is literally dead. Which is it.

Please leave k1 :)

When there's only 1 bg going at any time - it's dead.
How fucking hard is it to understand?
When you get in - you get farmed by a t2 horde premade because alli and horde premades dodge eachother.

>Wouldn't that mean that you can reach R13 faster since no one is competing for it?
That's not how ranking works, retard.

AV pop constantly on it's weekend idiot, get to 50+ before you spout shit. It's sad not a single fucking AB pops outside it's weekend though because wsg is fucking autism

:)

>AV pop constantly on it's weekend idiot
WOOOOOW
Way to prove my point that the lvl60 pvp is pretty much dead.

Reminder we're only shilling K2 so the shitters leave and K1 becomes comf as fuck

>k1 is dead, this new server with no 60s and less population will be way more active

what's going on here

you said AV was nonexistant you fucking faglord

please stop this madness /krog/

im scared

i just wanna be wherever youll quest with me and erp with me

the non autists are staying and levelling on k1 just the way we were already doing, no need to be scared. people are just shilling k2 so k1 becomes comfy af

Is this preraid BiS for resto or is there a better chest piece?

Can i heal deadmines at level 16

Reminder there's literally a single retard falseflagging and shitposting about /krog/ staying on K1 with all the chinks, full t2 faggots and dead lvl60 pvp.

Wait do people really think the chinks won't follow you to k2

is not even me but nice try bud : - )

>uses the same "becomes comfy af" at the end
>I was only pretending :^)

robes of the exalted are better

Check the OP. There's a google docs with a bunch of possible BIS listed.

You guys realize k2 will end up just the same as k1 right

You have no evidence to support any of your claims, the most likely scenario is that every gold seller bots on k2 at the same time as k1 and it ends up just as shitty with a much lower population

hahaa nice try bud : - )

Oh yeah, you're right.

Thanks, I will.

>level 45 (now 49)
>join a random guild that tries to recruit me
>apparently it's a guild that came from Nost and has been raiding MC and BWL
>guild leader is a cool guy, open minded and willing to try stuff like taking people with unusual specs
>Kronos 2 annoucement
>really want to leave so I can experience the raid progression first hand and be able to to BGs which aren't full of R14 people
>really sick of alliance to so I'd like to play horde
I'm a sentimental faggot and can't let go. I'd like the vanilla progression experience but with those guys.
Fuck.

>didnt screenshot post 61 with two (You)s
Nice try bud, you aint fooling anyone.

How does that even make sense you mongoloidic piece of shit?

When's K2 releasing? I need to steal all yo names.

Check out my vid, senpai:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4BQUWlZLes

w/e

No queue atm, what happened

K2 happened.

I'm level 16 on K1, should I reroll on k2 or stick with the K1 character?

What guild? I wanna join too.

You're the first guy who really made me think to roll on the new server. Other than that, ask yourself the following:
Will you be an active raider before the next content will be released?
Will you even get to lvl 60 to get into juicy PvP?

If you can not answer with a yes, then there is no reason for you to leave just because there's a chance you might experience progression. My answer is no to both, so it does not make any difference to me where I play.

K2 is already disqualified because it's starting at nothing but MC and Onyxia for 8 months again.

Sounds about right, its gonna take K2 babbies at least 8 months to level with the packed starting zones

I would like that because then I could get to R13 before the new raid shit invalidates my R13 equipment.

Please, tell me why there will be no chinks on the new server.

>for 8 months
Source: your ass.

Depends, if you're alliance you should reroll but if you're Horde you should stick around.

There's gonna be chinks on both servers, they're like locusts, they go where the crop (players) are.

The only reason to play on K2 is because it's a fresh start and you haven't started on K1 yet. The problems will be the exact same in record time.

fuck off faggot

What do you mean

I tell you what if I end up rerolling on k2 I won't be doing fucking westfall again

If i play through that zone one more time my brain will leak out my ears

n-no bully..

Gulch Trotters.
Already have 22 60s. Not a memekid group though.

Well I would hope so. I wouldn't be able to go completely no-life mode, since I work part-time and am studying (although I'm only allowed to take 40% of the lectures and exams for the next year, which leaves me with loads of freetime. I do have a bit of a social life, but it's not really time demanding. I could see myself getting to 60 in an above average amount of time and would have time on most evening for dungeons and raiding.

Then go to Dank Shore.

But that's what you deserve for playing on Alliance.

this

>tfw i'm gonna be an ascended Cucker C@ god-king

if you do rly good and get lucky, you might get to join the FF premades

Can't cleanse the world of darkness on Horde mate

Pally life

Webm needs more artifacts.

i suck at making webms sry brah

the lesson is: don't wound what you can't kill

nah.

are you the guy who preserved all finalfrashu like names on playtbc? i would literally heem you into oblivion

So you rerolling on K2?