How is Saladin Kurdish?

How is Saladin Kurdish?

>The name of his oldest brother: Turan Shah
>The name of his younger brother: Böri/Börü, (the name of Khan's guardian during Göktürk and Uyghur periods)
>Another brother of Saladin was called "Tuğtekin"

Saladin's father Necmettin Ayyub served to Seljuks and Zengid dynasty as Amir and settled among the Turkoman tribes in Azerbaijan. His mother was the sister of Şihabeddin Mahmud ibn Tokuş (Turk), Harem Amir of Syria, of the Seljuk State. His brother Şehin Shah got married with Kutlukız Hatun (Turk). Saladin himself also got married with Amine Hatun (Turk).

bumpan

People in the 12th century middle east were extremely ethnically and culturally diverse. Is this really a surprise to you? Seljuk Turks were literally all over the fucking place.

>The most famous Kurd to ever live(who isn't even that famous) wasn't even a Kurd!

ahaahahahahhahahaha

>Saladin
>isn't even that famous

what

If you're a crusadesboo or historian, he is.

He isn't what I'd call a celebrity.

Easily the most recognizable Muslim ruler in the west

My name is germanic and I'm a spic. How are names, jobs and marriages any relevant? I would like to marry a millionare american of the 1% too, and I would accept a job in the USA because they own the world and will pay well. It's not like I'm american or I even like the place.

You literally need to not be interested in history to not know him. He's the most recognizable middle eastern historical character and more recognizable than any other monarch of the period bar Richard Lionheart who is ironically famous thanks to Robin fucking Hood.

Things werent working like this a millenium ago.

Sup Mr. Rodriguez.

>putos alemanes estan apareciendo ser marrones
Chinga tu madre, Hans.

every nation has its myths

He is a Kurd.
You modern day Anatolian Turkroaches are shit. You guys are just Anatolian nations mixed together and yet you are acting like "we wuz oghuz, we wuz huns, we wuz seljuks, we wuz mongol army 3/4 turkic". Seriously, just fuck off.

>Ad hominems instead of arguments

I'm not ethnicially "Turk", my we wuz friend. Kurdish history is a joke that went too far, it's literally made up we wuz shit.

>People didn't marry whoever the most relevant or powerful in the era of nepotism
Really?

They just cant accept how influential Turkish culture was throughout eastern history.

That's Barack Obama

You misspelled Muhammad

Hiiii Trump.

>yfw turks and kurds are fighting

True, you got me.

One of your examples of "turkish name", Turan Shah, is composed by two iranic words.

Oh, and Saladin was named Yusuf, the arab version of an hebrew name.

Names alone mean shit at this point and place of history.

And Joseph is the Latinized version of that word

Simple. Turks used Arabic and Persian names too(Islamic influence) but Kurds and Arabs never used Turkic names.

Also "Turan" is the "oldest home" of Turkic people in Central asia.

>Literally Turan

>Turan
confirmed mongol rape baby.

>Everyone named Sam is a Somali
>Everyone named Frank is French.
>Everyone named Tim is a Timurid.