Mfw eth fags on suicide watch

>mfw eth fags on suicide watch

>mfw hurr I'm a child xddddd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH HELLO MY BUTTHURT FRIEND

>admits he is a child on Veeky Forums
Reported. Underage ban incoming.

xdddddxdddddddddddDDDXX

you're doing god's work, kids

>mfw eth cucks were still bragging about eth reaching 100$ hours from this ordeal

>mfw etc replaces eth and their eth becomes as valuable as doge

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I CAN COUNT YOUR TEARS ON EVERY LETTER YOU TYPED, NOT BRAGGING ABOUT MEMEREUM NOW, AREN'T WE? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

ok, kid

As some one who is pretty ignorant to the crypto game, what's the issue here? It looks like Eth is on coinbase, which means it's most likely here to stay.

Why is everyone so mad about it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>he doesn't know it's gonna hit $16 by the end of the week

Ops just made he bought cheap knee pads

>he is still this delusional
>this is your brain on memereum
PLEASE STOP I AM GOING TO DIE OF LAUGHTER HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it pleases me that you don't own ETH

I will enjoy your internal crying a few months from now :^)

>he doesn't realise eth is finished
there must be a limit to human stupidity lmao

lmao xD

have you ever heard of the dunning kruger effect? that's you

This. Great times to be a nocoiner and watch all the cope.

>pot calling the kettle black
oh man the next months are going to be amazing, seeing all eth fags shit themselves as they realise that the bubble has popped

buy the dip

Seriously though, btc is now on its way to the 4 digits promised land, but the only way it can get there is with ethereums help.

Ethereum will provide desperately needed liquidity between exchanges, and will gain more % than bitcoin because of that provided utility. it will be more volatile too.

The last thing bitcoin needs is a the mess that eth is.

Eth needs bitcoin though, it exists by the grace of it.

>btc is now on its way to the 4 digits promised land
Eh. Naw.

Tasty tears

We will tap 700 within 10 hours.

Lol naw.

Already sold mine.

Eth isn't going anywhere. It's already been through the mud and survived. This is probably one of the last times to get in. Buy the dip or forever poorfag you will be.

>Eth isn't going anywhere.
This. It certainly isn't going to the moon.

I think all these altcoins are just damaging to Bitcoin ,but at the same time competition is good.

ETH isn't going to moon, it will probably dump to 7-8$ range over the next few weeks. Ethereum Classic on the other hand will probably rise to 4-5 dollars in the next week or two because people/traders do not like the fact that someone can just do whatever they want to ethereum. Its going to be a huge battle and my money is on classic.