What was oral sex like before modern hygiene?

What was oral sex like before modern hygiene?

> Iucundus cunum lingit Rusticae.

> Corus cunnum lingit.

>Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

Girls don't typically wash the inside of their pussies, as that's bad for multiple reasons (douches included), and a mild scrubbing on the outside with water/a rag is enough to make a pussy edible.

Theophilus is a dog because of wear he's doing it.

> Girls don't typically wash the inside of their pussies
It is actually a very bad practice, like washing the inside of your eyes.

Douching begets douching- fucks up normal vaginal flora actually promoting stank pussy itself.

Theophilus is a dog because he's performing oal sex on girls at all. Romans thought it the most disgraceful thing possible outside of you being mouth fucked by another man. Anything involving the mouth, seen as the source of manly wisdom and all that, was somewhat taboo if you were a man.

"don't perform oral sex on girls", I actually imagine our dear Theophilus throatfucking roman sluts against the wall.

That's just wishful thinking horndoganon.

The Romans considered any sexual contact by a man had to always be from a position of dominance. Receiving or giving oral sex were both seen as subservient to Roman eyes and thus were unmanly.

Surely receiving oral sex was not frowned upon?

> before modern hygiene
You know that there was fucking public bathes in Rome? What else do you need?

Public baths where people bathed with olive oil instead of water

I can't remember who said it, and I'm too lazy to dig out my college notes, but a Roman doctor said people with cuts shouldn't go to bath houses because of infection

> bathed with olive oil
That seems like a colossal wast of oil. Like how it even can be a common practice instead of insane patrician bullshit?

The baths were fucking filthy by modern standards. The water was literally green from the accumulated sweat and grime and fecal matter of an entire city's worth of people getting in that water. Contemporary writers write of the baths being disgusting.

no no
you're confused user
romans wouldnt just sit themselves down in a bathtub of oil. they had actual, water-based baths. you'd lube yourself up like a turkish wrestler and then have a slave scrub you with a "strigil", scraping off grime and and thwacking it to the floor. it was surprisingly effective.
go without showering for a week and then scrape your neck/back with a fingernail, you'll see what I mean.
gladiators would actually sell their oily man-grime to fans as merch, true

Fish cunny

Mackerel minge and parmesan penu

I'd buy that for a dollar

Vagina is self-cleaning m8

He fell for the meme.

I'm sure the romans knew that it was unhygienic.
In both cases those are the organs where piss comes from.

piss is sterile, you have nothing to fear from piss.

people's genitals get dirty because of sweat and tight clothing. Anaerobic bacteria thrive in such conditions. Even then, the vast majority of such bacteria are totally harmless, even if they give off funny smells.

STIs are the bigger worry, not poorly washed genitals.

The anus is a different story. Fecal matter can contain harmful bacteria. Don't eat other people's poop or otherwise get it inside yourself.

Is that the lie your mother fed to you before she shoved your nose into her dirty snatch?

Didn't they also have communal sponges on a stick for ass-wiping?