Hey guys im thinkin about buying one million trumpcoin...

hey guys im thinkin about buying one million trumpcoin. im pretty poor and wanna be rich and trumpcoin only has to become worth 1 dollar per coin and I would be a millionaire. should i do it?

i would have to take out a big loan tho

Probably. I think trumpcoin at $1 is a given but it's projected to go even higher then that around $4-5

I have $5000 right now. Would buy more but my wife would throw a fit.

1million trumpcoin is 15% of the whole trumpcoin market. if you controlled that you could manipulate the whole market and get the price to rise if you knew how. just sell it back and forth to generate huge volume and get the main crypto traders involved. you'd lose some in commision charges, but the price would rise you could easily turn your $100,000 loan into about $3-4 million.

do it.

that would only cost over 50k

do it though

DO IT! Manipulate the coin to the moon and $20 a coin. Nobody will want to be left behind when it starts rising

lol i bet you bought ethereum too....

Keep that mess away from TC

You dont need to buy 1 million trumpcoin to make bank. First of all that would cost at least 80 or 90 grand, thats way too big of a risk and I doubt you would get the money for it anyway. Also you'd be able to manipulate the coin and Im not a huge fan of that lol

I would shoot for 100k trumpcoins, that way when it reaches $10 a coin you'll be a millionaire and it wont break your bank.

post nude pics of your wife and i will send 100 Trumpcoins

>wife would throw a fit
Just say her son did it

>1million trumpcoin is 15% of the whole trumpcoin market. if you controlled that you could manipulate the whole market
Legitimate question, why the fuck isn't Veeky Forums doing this? All most of us need to get rich is push it to $2

>OP: hi, i would like a loan please
>bank: how much would you like?
>OP: $100,000
>bank: what will you do with it?
>OP: buy trumpcoin
>bank:
>OP: its a real cool meme
>bank:

I mean I have 10,000 myself. Between everyone on this board we have to have a mil total.

thats true. basically what happens on Veeky Forums seriously effects the price

Start tweeting the fintech/bitcoin/altcoin dudes on and include the new trumpcoin account. 10$! MAGA!

Trumpcoin manipulation thread when?

when we get some good news. the board will be flooded in pump threads

>cause pump
>chinks get in
>????
>profit

>when

Well guys, not OP, but I currently have 80k. It may be a little difficult to access the money, but I could. The cost of 1 million trumpcoins is 30K correct?

If we get a few big buyers here could we monopolize the trade and get mega rich?

YES

Can someone explain this to me:

What can I actually do with Trumpcoins?

What value will Trumpcoins have after the elections?

you are having a vision of the future user. if only your posting date was 08/25/16.

Political causecoin to fund the first crypto superpac. Current plans are to use the coin following the election to fund other causes.

No as soon as he gets wind of this fuckary he will sue the shit out golf vendors bankrupting the coin and all your coins will be lost

So I'm just wondering, why havent all of the merchants and manufacturers selling items that use the likeness of other political figures been sued yet?

Actually, I'll answer that for you: because public figures can't sue. When you go into politics, you absolutely become a public figure.

Also they cover themselves pretty well on their website:

rumpCoin, LLC is not owned, operated, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, Donald J. Trump for President Inc, or any other organization owned and/or operated by Donald J. Trump or any of his affiliates.

TrumpCoin, LLC is a privately held organization that supports and promotes Donald J. Trump for President subject to all state and federal laws applicable to the company and its business with no agreements expressed or implied with Donald J. Trump or Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

Signal knows what hes doing

Top kek

TrumpCoin is a scam. It's not even some meme, the people who hold TrumpCoins intend to sell quick. Just another shitty pyramid scheme.

> Pyramid scheme

That's what I called it when I was climbing on top of your mom.

SeeIf they are then they will be fucked m8

Do it user. Holy fuck, you are gonna be so rich. Now, that you have given me the idea, I am going to do it too!

where is this shitptocoin selling and whats the price ?

yobit - 8k-9k satoshis

What's the current price of a Trumpcoin in USD?

Almost $0.06

We already had the "Alex Jones" bubble which was based purely on rumor

awe shit here it goes!!! up 10% on C-cex, 20% on YoBit.

Bought in just in time... yet still I wish I had bought even more. Too greedy. Might still buy more though.

I will not miss another moon mission damn it!!!! Time to buy some Trumps.

IT'S TIME LADS

NEETS TO CHAD