Another birthday

>Another birthday
>Parents didn't even give me a gift, as usual

What do other Veeky Forumsbros get for their birthday?

I always get so jelly of people getting expensive shit, would be nice

Almost nothing, I'm too old for getting stuff at my birthday. Next year my mother may be dead anyway.

Are you 13 or something? Grow the fuck up.

Meh I don't care if I get presents as long as I get a cake and a song. I'm only 21 and you faggets are crybabies. If I do get a present, it's usually in the form of cash. And that shit goes straight to the bank.

No I'm 23, but I've never gotten a gift since 15. And I keep hearing of 16 yearolds getting iphone and cars, makes me jealous desu

Same feeling user, my birthday is in 20 minutes so who nows maybe they changed their minds

i usually get food and clothes. cant complain really.. my net worth is higher than my parents. Not rich or anything, parents are just too poor.

Happy early birthday user

On my birthday my senpai didn't even wish me happy birthday :(

Thanks user, well take it as it is just another day, calendars are a social construct and it doesnt mean anything for you to be older in this body

I didn't even remember that it was my birthday until the week after for the past 5 years. Grow up. Adults don't give a shit about their birthdays.

I wish I was a child again

I'm content with a family meal on my birthdays. The older you get, the gifts become meaningless and as cliche as it sounds, it's really the thought that counts.

They give me a nice meal and the continued gift of living with them rent-free. I couldn't be more grateful.

is this r9k?

Though I'm only in my later 20's I'm already starting to feel this way :(

this.

Some dope as boots and sis took me to Cheesecake Factory

A lot of booze.

I'm in college and literally every year it's "What did you get for christmas user?!"
"Well I bought myself some new socks with the money I earned during vacation"
"Oh cool I got a new TV, gaming console, laptop, smartphone, Jeep"

It's my birthday this week user, congratulations.

I don't "get" things for my birthday, or Christmas, or any other time where I'd expect to get "gifts". You hope for cash, or for things that you'd definitely need otherwise (underclothes, non-perishable toilatries, etc.).

If you can get out of Christmas with enough socks/briefs/undershirts to make it through the year, you've done well. My nana gets me enough paper goods and toiletries from her Costco membership to last me the entire year. My cousins bitch and moan about it, but in the end it probably saves me 200 bucks over the course of the year. You can't complain about that kind of gift if you actually know how money works.

This, used to hate getting socks, now I hope I get at least 3 pairs

Fucking this.
It's not until you're older that you're actually happy to receive socks and briefs. For my birthday I got undershirts, deodorants, and some cologne. I was so happy. Feels good staying fresh.

I don't get shit at all

Not underwear, fuckin nothing

>millennials expecting free shit

Tough luck faggot.

>boomers going on Veeky Forums

Fuck off gramps

People with lots of money get nice things while the rest of us have to work for less nice things. That's pretty much true for all of human history.

Also nailed it.

21st birthday present: tickets to europe and 300euros starting spending money. GG :^)

That's interesting, my parents have plenty of money and I get nothing.

This

Parents are loaded. I don't get shit tho

parents stopped getting me shit by like 14? last gift I remember was a DS lite I think on the release date, and I got mario 64 DS with it.

>tfw bought my birthdaycake this year
>tfw friends "took me out" for my birthday but i paid for all my drinks b/c I didn't want them to pay for mid shelf booze.
>tfw associate my birthday with failure of not accomplishing my goals for another year.

>Tfw associate my birthday of failure of not accomplishing my goals for another year

that sucks mang, try buying them some gifts

>tfw associate my birthday with failure of not accomplishing my goals for another year.

I'll be 25 in Nov. Maybe this year I'll finally get that gf and jump start that career. Or maybe I'll continue working my overnight job, going to the gym 5 days a week and generally being a disappointment to my parents.

I was gonna brag but thats fucked up. I always get stuff from friend's.

Literally this.

i got macbook pro from parents as a 30yo birthday gift

Happy Birthday user

My dad usually gives me something he wants to get rid of (he had an old bike rack for his car that he couldn't use and would have to either bring to the dump or go to the effort of selling on kijiji to sell it for $20).

My mom spoils me and buys me whatever I want (i usually don't ask for much usually just a shirt or something).

I got a bottle of Jack Daniels and a dozen socks for my birthday this year. Was shocked I got anything, I havent from her in 5 years. Then it made sense, she used the gift as a reason to come over, to ask for money