How are my bitcoin holders doing?

How are my bitcoin holders doing?

i have 1 satoshi and feeling great

I'm freaking bored and confused, is the price gonna crash at some point or make another leap higher?

bitcoin is becoming centralized.. only a few dozen miners control all the hashpower.

ETH is the future

As far as I understand it ,the Chinese miners were in agreement with Bitcoin core developers to have a 2mb hard fork code ready by 1st August ,since that's not happening it will be interesting to see what happens next,I feel that in the long run things will naturally fall into place,I'm optimistic for the future of Bitcoin.

>not posting cat

but,
I'm diversifying into other coins that might take the place as a payment network.

And seriously worrying whether I should buy ETH. I was never particularly fascinated by its use-cases, but a lot of people seem to love it.

seriously fuck the Bitcoin developers and their complete unwillingness to find a middle ground

been holding my coins longer than most of them, too.

June 9th: Hits $750.

>Were going back to $900. Moon! Moon!

June 22nd: Hit $602.

>Oh god, I just invested my life savings in a sinking boat. I better get off while I still have the chance.

July 2nd: $703.

>Its moon! I reinvested! Its time

July 8th: $664.

>It just takes a while.

July 24th: $661.

>Uhhhhhh....

Quite happy.
This stability has renewed my confidence in BTC.
And I'm getting plenty of excitement from watching ETH

Eth is a fad and meme similar to doge

There will always be retards and uninformed who fall for shit like it, but they just wither away into obscurity long run

Quality post. I keked.

Lol TA is silly enough when used for stocks. Using it for cryptos? Hilarious.

Check out this bitchin technical analysis.

just waiting for the holiday season to see some action, then maybe the summer or whenever the next line of gaming gpu comes out nb

If you want to help bitcoin out move some into ETH classic, help it overtake ETH-bailout, then let that bubble pop

hey you stole my thread

I think that finding a new baseline at around $650 after such a huge pump is extremely strong.

I expected it to be 550-600.

I am seriously pissed off about this for the past three days I have been making the exact same thread but with a cat picture

THIS IS MY THREAD YOU HEAR ME YOU DOG FUCKER

Even though I haven't logged into my coinbase account in over a year, even those nu male cucks are trying to shill that shitty IPO scamcoin eth

Not only does coinbase rat out its customers left and right, cuck for ZOG harder than a cuckservative, now they're shilling scamcoins without shame

Just about everyone with a coinbase account got an email from them today saying "h-hey! You know we accept eth now right? Why don't u be a good goy and buy some of that shitty centralized coin from us?"

>bitcoin

waste of money

You sound upset your scamcoin is in the toilet while bitcoin has doubled in past couple months

I'm not stupid. I have zero invested in bitcoin or an y other coin.

>Arguing with nocoiners I will not

You're all either sour grapes or legitimately retarded.

Enjoy your trashcoin, going up 300000% to 0.00000001 cents

Spending on sweet ETC gains.

>mfw coinbase is the Twitter of the crypto realm

Nu male cucks and fat feminists only too happy to defend the status quo that straight white men are evil, free speech shouldn't exist, and rat out anyone who sends their bitcoins from our servers to "questionable places"

I love how shitty cuck-for-the-government companies find their natural place in no time: bankrupt and out of business

Coinbase will prolly go under before Twitter, even Reddit cucks are boycotting them kek

> (OP) (You)
>THIS IS MY THREAD YOU HEAR ME YOU DOG FUCKER
Cats are assholes

I'd rather deal with a messy dog who gives a shit about me then some dickhead cat who just wants to know when it's going to be fed next

Also I think I read in one if your cat bitcoins threads that you bought in at $450

>Top kek

Where were you when bitcoin was $200-$260 for two years?

Cat lovers are cucks, you'll jump on any band wagon.

except he strengthened it

Next time whites chimp out we'll take the press away from the jews (I know, seems impossible) before we final solution

Is it really that bad? I just wanted to buy some Bitcoin and send it to my kraken account

Can you not

The Ethereum Platform is the same as a cryptotoken joke? Nice technical knowledge. Don't post anymore.

M8

Fantastic!

Dog edition best edition

Hangin in there?

you fucking dog poster

I post happy cats in my bitcoin threads you're just a stupid fuck I hope you die and my threads reign supreme

>mfw 45% of this board is filled with butt hurt bitcoin boat missers who think some shitty altcoin is their ticket to riches
>Mfw %45 of this bored is filled with low iq nocoiners who think bitcoin isn't the future

The other ten percent are the silent people who lurk but rarely post, those are the bitcoin holders

You mean ETC right?

Fuck yea. I remember when this board was 90% bitcoiners. I guess they all got BTFO and left after mtgox. Feels great desu. We run this shit now nigger. Get used to it.

yes ETC

Reminder that ETC is the biggest opportunity in crypto space this year. If it manages to overtake ETH_bailout you can literally get in at february prices. If it doesn't, it can still easily pump to 5 bucks.

You boys hangin in there?

Sideways for awhile then we go back to $800

How ya holding up?

Buy ETH

what happened with coinbase?

Yes.

no its literally one guy who posts the same shit over and over. i bet you're that one guy.

long time holder here

got in mid feb 2013, about US$25

nice

Noob here. Is it possible to buy stocks from bitcoin ?

yobit

Lol you don't need to drop mindless FUD about BTC to pump ETC.

Buy ETC, it will pump, then x4 your BTC easy in the next day.

Is this how you cope?

Lol this thread is still alive, what a slow board

Cup and handle is one of the most POWERFUL FORMATIONS IN ALL OF TA BITCOIN TO THE MOON THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME