strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UI0CLBemspI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SLIDERS

WHERE

reminder

What's the best rings for twinaxes beyblade memeing? FAP/Havel/Farron Ring/Right Eye?

some of you weaboos who know jap go on 2ch and ask them if blues work on their servers

Cool, how much HP do you have? Still curious as to what you meant about scaling?

Friendly reminder to a shotel vs great shield users instead of being autistic fuck that just hopelessly mashes r1.

>Ludleth linked the fire in the last cycle, allowing you another shot at rekindling the First Flame
>Ludleth saw the absolute shitshow that the world became after Gundyr's failure and said "no this will not do" becoming a Lord out of SHEER FORCE OF WILL and doing shit that normally you have to be a giant, a whole army, a chosen undead, or a goo girl (male) to achieve
>Ludleth supports you even if you choose the dark over the flame, even knowing that it means he'll go poof for nothing
>"I may be small, but I will die a colossus"

LUDLETH BEST HUSBANDO

Why is the two-handed stance for straight and curved swords so terrible? It makes your character look like a downy with a nerf bat.

Hello. Do you want to draw a picture?

Please save it as "collage" so I can find it easily if you do.

100 best meta

>Irithyll is brown now?
Irithyll was disappointing. It looked cool going in, but the place didn't have the same allure as The Painted World. It was also really fucking short.

anyone wanna help me with Nameless King?

replace eye with prisoner chain for more stamina

If anyone wants to fight my asshole build for the next hour i'll be at central irithyll bonfire, password /dsg/

Is this a lagstab?

>Eygon kills himself
>Siegward kills himself
>Sirris kills herself

who at FromSoft has a suicide fetish?

Where do these people come from what the fuck

Help, I made the mistake of putting points in faith. I really, really wanted warmth.

Is Deep Soul worth the slot? What's the best catalyst for it? I'm trying to make a spooky dood who self buffs.

By that metric, I can't see how you can say "Dark Souls II had memorable areas".

Siegward is literally the only npc who DOESN'T kill himself

He supposedly takes mortal wounds during the Yhorm fight

>It looked cool going in, but the place didn't have the same allure as The Painted World.
Maybe because it's an actual city instead of a fucking magic painting world?

I don't know how anyone can find Irithyll disappointing, the enemies are hard as balls and it has a killer aesthetic. Not to mention the boss most people struggle with.

1413 hp. 174 stamina, I wasn't the user who talked about scaling, i just know you hit less when above the host and more when below.

>I really, really wanted warmth.

I'm so, so sorry.

So where does onikiri and ubadachi sit on the pvp tier list?

I've had some success using carthus rouge and L1 mashing against some guys who can't dodge, and it has a standard katana moveset outside if that if slightly lower damage than the uchi.

Bleed infused Warden Twinblades, yes or no?

Yeah I know about the hollow/luck meme build but I don't want to put stats into luck or become a filthy hollow.

Why was Dark Souls 3 so shit, bros?

[citation needed]

rolling

>Elite Knight helmet is too flat faced like a Spiderman mask

0/10 artwork.

REMINDER TO WHINE AND GET FROMSOFT TO FIX WATCHDOGS/FAITHFUL/DARKMOONS/SENTINELS

>tfw you fell for the STR meme

Only if you plan on using it as a side weapon since bleed infusion stops you from putting carthus rouge on it.

Rolling

Is there any fan art of Sulyvahn posing with his stand?

Eh, I have 900hp but that shouldn't be too bad. I assume your STR/DEX gives you a hefty damage boost tho?

I'll give it a shot.

VAPOR Souls
youtube.com/watch?v=UI0CLBemspI

Because Memezaki literally didn't give a fuck and they need to squeeze all your shekels out with DLC.

>tons of shield options for fashion
>not one of them matches drakeblood
AAAAAAAAAAAA

>Fix Darkmoon
>Fix Sentinels

Every time I invade Grand Archives, a moralfag blueberry invades and I smoosh em real good with Morne's.

Are individual pieces of the Fallen Knight set officially permitted by /dsg/? Does only the full set trigger you?

I really like the ragged look of the chest, personally. Helmet looks like fucking Kylo Ren and the pants are LITERALLY piss.

We don't even know how she is I'll reroll

Nah 80 is definitely best meta.

Lets rooooooooll

That's completely irrelevant. There's shitloads of people who are totally unable to get summons on a regular basis.

It wasn't, falseflagging shitposter-senpai.

>tfw hitting for 600+ damage with Yhorms at lvl 65

>hurr durr kicks are bad
>from is doing EVERYTHING right
>just use the shotel
>yeah, shotel solves every problem
Fuck off and your gaytel, turteling like that is nonetheless OP and cancerous, just like you
>throwing kicks is bad
Kill yourself
Or support to make this game better

With the swords oh yeah, was popping 400 of you on l2's. 95-140 with the claymore.

>3 games later and the Greataxe is still fun as fuck
I'll probably never pull this off again but god damn it was satisfying

Hello yes did you call

50-70 is my favorite, Aldrich invasions are the best.

>Str meme

I don't know man, I kind of like Perseverance smashing Estoc pokers in the face with a mace or hyperarmor trading with Iron Flesh against swathes of phantoms at a time with a greatsword.

>seven darkmoon summons in the last 20 minutes

how do you guys not get summoned?

edit: got another as i was typing this post

Yea, I ain't playing you no more. Your thorn armor pretty much wipes me, I can't counteract it. I need to git gud

For me, he just go back home.
But he had to use the dark sign since he had no homeward bone left.
In fact, he has no homeward bone at all, that's why he could not escape after being trapped.

>Tfw making a pyro after a quality build

It feels so underwhelming, and you need to slog through end game to get the good shit.

I have an easier time leading fuccbois with UGS hits and making use of super armor than approaching to R1 spam tbqh

It's a great game, flaws and all. I still have loads of fun with the pvp even though I face the occasional dark sword shitter.

Cloth over armor looks great. If only it weren't black fucking armor.

I want a fallen knight set with elite knight under the robes.

Rolling.

Is the bleed build-up with bleed infusion not even worth it? does carthus rouge deal more bleed build-up?

Then would it be better to make it sharp and use carthus rouge?

Hehe, anytime you need to be taken a peg lemme know. Hard counter is a greatshield btw.

What is a good quality weapon for PvE?
I just deal shit damage with my knight sword.

I wish my tablet wasn't broken, but I'll roll anyways.

Knight Sword is one of the best.

This is the shit I love to see

God damn

>Trying to troubleshoot my Darkmoon shit
>200 mb Patch for DaS3 is detected
I'm stupid to hope, but maybe this fixes it?

Fromsoft fucked it up and it's broken for some players.

Sure why the hell not, roll

Estoc

I was bummed out when he turned into a pile of ash after sticking all the other lords on their thrones.

If you have it sharp or hollow with carthus rouge you have higher bleed than just with bleed infusion.

>tfw 584 AR with SSS

literally anything works in PvE

Fuck it let's go

Rerolling

rolll

Any straight sword. Or really any weapon that has a fast R1.

So is Untended Graves a future where Aldrich's evil is law, the past before the firelink bell is rung, or an alternate universe where the bell is never rung and the fire has gone out because that universe's firekeeper got stuck behind an illusory wall?

What GS/UGSs do you guys like? I'm trying out a few and so far I enjoy the Wolf Knight's GS, Astora UGS and Exile GS. I made the mistake of picking the Astora spear over the Hollowslayer and I'm regretting it.

I honestly think it's mostly twinks with +9 weapons trying to get summoned into the woods or people who don't realize a weapon that maxes at +5 like a boss weapon has double the weapon memory value. So a +4 Farron Greatsword is actually +8 in weapon memory.

I have +3 mace, level 30 and I don't have much trouble.

Then again, knowing how From's online features have been fucked up royally in the past as well, it could be certain types of connections or something are completely blocked from getting summoned for these covenants.

Whoever is patricka
I'm so sorry for bullying you

Is the partizan the best spear?

Anyone feel bad that for the princes fight you're basically fighting two cripples?

Yea but i'm trying to play a pure guts, I was trolling /dsg/ shitters yesterday with a GS+Estoc, shit was fun.

TWO IN A ROW

OH BABY I'M ON FIRE

i still can't believe they made pivots this easy

>want to make an eygon pseudo-cosplay
Why the fuck is everything so goddamn heavy I don't want to go to ng+2 for this
Ascetics would have been nice at least

>It's going to be one of THOSE kinds of invasions

should a twink only be taking 69 dmg from a +2 raw glaive when he has the antiquated dress? im trying to think of what rings he could have but nothing is coming to mind

So if you respec, do all your stats go back to 1, or you just get the stats your class had at the beginning?

I cycle between Yhorm's, Pickaxe, BKGS, and BKGA
But BKGS especially is my baby

Haven't really played against many of those. Would like to so i can find a suitable counter.

REGULATION VER 1.05 IS OUT BOYS

Why do 3/4 curved greatswords have fabric wrapped around the blade? Anime meme?

That one boss that you shouldn't have problems with.

I swear Cursed Morning-Wood is my worst fucking boss. Fuck him, I'd rather fight 3 Namless Kings naked then that shit.

>Slog through endgame

I suicide ran/cheesed every boss and area I could until Demon Ruins and then suicide ran for Sacred Flame, the tomes, etc. The hardest part is stacking enough fire resistance and having to ember up every suicide run so you have enough health to survive the lava.

But now I have an SL30 pyromancer with a flame just strong enough to not be locked out of Undead Settlement and pyromancies that new players won't even see until later in the game.

The worst part for me was being so weak compared to the same level of my quality build.

Did the drakeblood knights in ds2 use shields?

Base class stats and you have to invest all of your levels again, no de-leveling