Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1056

■ Current Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part1
bumped.org/psublog/pso2s-playstation-4-launch-update/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-4202016/
■ AC Scratch: Toro Kuro Station (until 5/25), Winners Design 3 sideA (until 5/11)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Roadmap
May 11: 「新体験への出航」 Part2 - Phantom Battleship Yamato - Winners Design 3 sideB AC Scratch
Late May: 「新体験への出航」 Part3 - New Time Attack - Wedding Lobby - Airy Elegant Summer AC Scratch
Summer: 4th Anniversary Event, FInal Fantasy XIV Collab featuring Odin

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EDT: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
Regular Maintenance is every Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 (Japan Standard Time)

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
How to Register: bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

■ Dead Thread

Fuck the ARKS. Post characters.

POSTING MAI WAIFU

You know you could at least use the right font for this
Maybe redo it in PNG, or at least high quality JPEG

FANTASIES CAN SEEM SO REAL
BECAUSE I FELT SO
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You know that whole plotline where it turns out she wasn't really Apprentice after all was kinda filler-ish

>He doesn't know where it's from

Shh nobody tell him.

Daily Reminder

The whore he deserve.

>pso2g will never stop making kayleth clones
its time?

Nigger how do you think I know that the font is wrong if I didn't know where it was from

That plotline isn't exactly fully done yet. Thanks to everything that happened the Profound Darkness now has Apprentice's full power. I'd imagine that'll turn out to be something.

But kayleth has been genuinely nice to me so far.

Why am I shit?

OH MY FUCK A GAYTSUKI THREAD

THATS IT MANE

IM DONE

OVER

AND OUT

ENJOY YOUR GAY NIGGER FROM OUTER SPACE

Daily reminder, we have some butthurt cuck in this thread, RIGHT NOW

PHANTASY STARS IN UNIVERSE THEY LIGHT UP
SHOOTING TO BRIGHT THE WISHES TRUE

>guys please agree with me!

Sure thing idiot.

REMINDER!

yeah we should have more closet clones

That's true, but I was mostly referring to the part where it seems like they sort bent-over backwards to make Euclita a weird special case, maybe motivated by her character's popularity, but I guess it did open up some mild vague insight into what the Photoners were like through Aurora

EVERYONE
EVERYTHING
INFINITY

Naa, it's dead.
>Current plotlike is ESC-A learned about Dark Falz and how they were able to control people and create offshoots as a result.
>Now they have the same thing with the Emerald Tablets but without the Darker Corruption problem getting yanked by DF has. So this means ESC-A can create it's own self made army to remake the world, and then take over the Oracle afterwords.
>This all happened because apparently ether energy allowed earth to wiretap into Oracle while Xiao was off figuring about PD and forgot to reset the firewall or something.

Not butthurt,yet.
I might have fun with this though.

I have an idea.

POST CUTE MALES GOGOGOOO!

what the fuck is going on
did you change the default fonts

>Aika literally talks about PD showing up to absorb Apprentice
Nah, it's definitely going to come back at some point. Probably to Earth whenever it happens.

gay

Discuss.

I don't know if you're aware of this or not but there can be stuff happening on Earth while PD is still off doing god knows what elsewhere

I mean, hell, we still have unanswered questions about the previous planets

set bonus 40PP or bust

>guys youre making me uncomfortable!

steal your waifu though

They already said on stream that it's a set meant to be used by people who haven't been able to get saiki yet. Most likely about equal if not slightly worse.

is it 12-star?

>this used to be a boss

>another dark falz is setting up these esc-a fuccbois

the damn darkers are always behind everything ill tell ya

probably gonna have set bonuses with tagami weapons which is nice

gonna be like an upgrade from ideal set

>Most likely about equal if not slightly worse.
>not better

LOL LMAO@ U MY MAN SAIKI BTFO
DO YOU HAVE YOU 40% AFFIXERS READY M8 UR SHIT BTFO

I would like SEGA to do a situation were all this Earth sillyness is more a distraction because Profound's setting up for something bigger then what we've already had to deal with, and it's just easier to write out this stuff to keep content coming then it is trying to continue the current plotlines with any length to back them up. With their past decision making though, I can't tell if they really are going this route or not.

Remember when Saiki got btfo

I sure don't

LMAO@URLYFE

OI SHITBALL SAIKI WILL NOT BTFO YET UNTIL 12* FOH

>affixing tagami set when yamato set will BTFO it
L O L

>Br/Gu
>Duty Failed

Which events revealed this? The only references to Dark Falz were that entity in the first story quest and Aika's recollection of what happened after the events of the anime.

The Profound Darkness has been mentioned several times in reference to you, and the suspicious timing of the emergence of Ether on Earth, but I don't recall where any exposition regarding the Mother Cluster attempted to copy the power of Dark Falz was

Do you guys think 12* with have small weapon potentials, like maybe 10% more Natural PP regen ontop of its stat bonuses?

How's your maint going? Anything interesting at work, video games, or the like?

Doodling over screenshots.

>people actually talk about the story
>of a game you just sit there and watch cutscenes in
what the fuck

100%'d Hyper Light Drifter
Halfway through book four of Wheel of Time
Used an esthe pass on bust

How new are you?

They pretty much did the same thing with Harukotan. Their whole history with the war between their two peoples and Magatsu (suspicious similarities aside) seems largely independent of us and our struggles right up until Double decided to take interest

>Anything interesting at work

downloading wwe and animes at work like usual senpai

feels good desu

That's not true.

Sometimes I have to choose a dialog option.

At least they didn't bring over Portable's dumbest mechanic.
>No, you chose the wrong option once, now you aren't BFFs with Viviene/Nagisa, bad end for you.

why the fuck do you think that isn't what they're doing? hate the current sideplot as much as you want, they aren't going to leave a fucking cliffhanger that big alone, especially when they're STILL fucking talking about PD in the EP4 story, please play the fucking story before bitching about it holy shit

Bored yet suppose to be getting ready for an interview in a few days

>vlc

Speaking of Magatsu we still have yet to get the 3rd area of Harkotan, and if I'm remembering right there was one form of Magatsu that was datamined with all the others, but never used. Maybe we will eventually fight the real one?

Testing stuff

I am busy getting mad at other videogames because of maximum jew decisions being made by the publishers/developers and their "community" defending these actions like a bunch of faggot whiteknights that they are.

Also looking forward to revival scratch and dripfeed content.

This grass looks nicer now.

Those games had different endings, you had to ace it to get the good one, but you'd usually just get the normal end, and you'd have to spectacularly fuck up or go out of your way to get the bad end, if I recall correctly

Having choices that matter and make a difference is nice, but not if the consequences and how they follow don't make any sense, I suppose

LANG
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

It was done better in PSU AotI

>You can choose choices, and different paths that would change the ending on a few events
>If you wanted the 'best end' you could go back from the start and redo each choice for the right results
>You had to take a few shitty routes for partner cards though

WARFRAME?

playing another kusoge, namely ffxiv

>vlc

it's my work pc, can't install shits on it m8

well actually i can but it's being monitored so i dont bother

The roadmap they presented in the last live stream shows that a new field will drop in the batch of updates after the 4th Anniversary Event is over, but I suspect it'll end up being Earth 2 instead with the way things are going.

But maybe not, I mean, we did get floating facility between Territory of White and Territory of Black (and quarry between coast and seabed in the episode before) so maybe they'll follow that familiar pattern instead.

Solus do you fap with your dominant or your submissive hand?

What's wrong with vlc? No memes pls.

why not make saiki far more easier to get?

You both gave me a better outlook on things to come.

what game

VLC is shit

SHIT

Anyone have pictures of Nhite

Nice breasts

No, but if you want me to get mad at that too then I'll do it just for you.

Tree of Bots I'm not really affected though since I have been able to buy 6 months of prem from other players via in game currency but I doubt I'll even play past a month after it opens to the public

Why ALL do XIV players have +250% autism than a PSO2G?

why do they all make ugly pso2s?

why are they all bad?

>tree of cuck
how long before its review becomes Overwhelmingly negative?

STOP ASKING ME THESE GROSS QUESTIONS

If you are trying to watch any sort of fansubs with heavy typesetting. More often than not vlc will not handle it well (slows video / erases subs / outright crashes / rarely even bluescreens). vlc is also infamous for stuff like pic related. Ever since the release of xy-subfilter there has been absolutely no reason to ever use vlc in place of mpc-hc for chinese cartoons.

Also fansubbers don't tend to optimize things for libass so things can look wrong just on that account.

The power of TIER 6.

When's level 10

Why is ship 4's waifus so disgusting?

JUST ANSWER THEM DAMMIT

RAPPY TIME

Nhite is a cute though

Sega needs money.

Are you sure you don't have a shit computer? I've never experienced this when watching chinese cartoons. Can you give me one known good example of a sub where VLC will fuck up?

Look, when an entire server can't even beat Titan EX, people get butt blasted harder then I can put into words.

Ass isn't big enough, how's she going to crush ARKS underneath it now?

What's a good waifu? What's a bad waifu?

What's good to you sucks to others amirite??