Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Scheduled maintenance will last from April 26th, 01:00 EDT to April 27th, 01:00 EDT.

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda (Former main Server, transfer happened and now everyone is in Fedimian, maybe some /tosg/ anons are still there)
Fedimian (Patrician Server)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.15253352.13223545.132a3a5275.1f22314655758695
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/affbl6udsp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

straight from reddit

>Maoh
>not goat horns
>not devil horns
>COW horns

Garbage.

gay

>Discord
You aren't /tosg/, you aren't part of this general. Stay in your insufferable containment adware programs and leave us the fuck alone. No one cares about your circlejerks or blogposts. Stop name dropping people literally nobody knows or cares about.

Fuck off retards and stay off.

Just a question for the retard. Why couldn't the faggot just give it to people who whispered / PM'd him in the game?

Where is the lolipan!

nice falseflagging there m8. trying to shit up a fresh thread by stirring up discordfags. kys and your trash meme.

Can you rate this build?
I was gonna go STR 2/ CON 2/ DEX 1

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.15253352.13223545.132a3a5275.1f22314655758695

Not maxing hexen. Just don't even play corsair.

Greetings, Saviors.

We have blocked 778 bots and 79 gold sellers, the accounts totaling to 857. The following is a list of their team names and the reason why they were blocked.
>Klap Klap 3.8k bots

LOOOOOOL

3 Stabbing, don't even bother playing Hoplite either. Your class choice is fine but the skills in each are so garbage its literally forum tier. At least you didn't go Sword2 Barb2 Corsair2 though.

Can you rate this Barb2->Corsair3 build? tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/affbl6udsp/

Servers up never?

wow dead thread did this game die already?

Literally

This is the second thread thats up already.

Well, this is why I was asking.
So max hexen. Should I max stabbing, or completely ignore it?

Thats what happens when theres a larger population on the better server

more botters flock to it

if you're not playing you should be because the servers are now up

thanks user. i didnt believe the prior 100 times someone said this today but now im totally going to believe you

Actually now its after 1:00 EDT the time when they are supposed to finish the downtime. So now its at least reasonable to assume the servers are up.

>run mission
>get dced
>it eats my run

thanks imc

I only logged on to use my free TP. I'll let everyone else find on what IMC broke this time.

also:
>no compensation

What do you use your free TP on?

Ummm ? Wheres my Compensation ??

Megaphones
Head Enchant Scrolls (Only costs 3TP out of your pocket if you subtract the 5 free TP daily)
Soul Crystals

Free TP isn't doing much else for you.

Can someone get a gif of the new spring dress for archer?.....from the back...

When and how do i get the TP from the founders pack?

On the character selection screen, click the mail box at the top. There is also a post on the forums that tells you exactly how to do it.

Thanks a lot.

CURRENTLY THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MATCHMAKING PLEASE DO NOT ENTER DUNGEON

HEHE THANKS :)
(NO COMPENSATION NO NON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DO NOT BEG DO NOT BEG)

Finally brought the damn thing, here I come Klaipedia.

This thread is late, why are you guys still talking here?