/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/725221477881110528
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rhajat a best

Azura is shit

Best friends until the end of time

one of these is a lie

Well Azura isn't shit but she is pretty dumb.

This

This guy's art sucks.

The real cutest family!

I like Hana

Azura a shit

So asugi,should he buddy with Dwyer,Shiro,or Ignatius

>Forrest

Disgusting

Forrest is shit.

The still-the-same-but-equally-real cutest mamui family

Wholesome incest~

Why the fuck does no one give a shit that Kamui can turn into a goddamn dragon

>"[x] is shit"

What did they mean by this? I read all posts like this in a robot-esque voice.

I love Sakura!

Because Kamui can reclass.

>incest
>Robin is having none of that

Have any other pictures of her?

>Every "cutest Mamui family" involves Azura since she's the only waifu who gives him two kids

Ignatius if you gave him the right parent to make him a general or Shiro for rend heaven and quixotic.

I wasnt aware that three person families didnt exist

It means that [x] is a bad character. Or a bad unit. Or just bad in general, and anyone who likes them should be shunned.

Simple concept, really.

Because that dragon looks fucking stupid.

Well, why did Morgan bury his face in her tits?

>When Kana sleeps in the same bed as her parents it's cute because she's like five or something
>When Morgan sleeps in the same bed as her parents it's cute but she's an adult and as an attractive young female Robin hasn't known for his entire life she awakens strange feelings in him

Shiro because Lancer is an amazing class line with good skills. Though Asugi works totally fine as a Master Ninja

Of course they do, but they're boring. That's why you only ever see four-person families posted.

Azura can pass a skill fron songstress right?

I'm honestly not sure how to feel about Charlotte. I kind of wish her armor wasn't there, frankly, or at least that they made it not feel so put-on. The outfit kinda fits her character - though, I'll admit I wish she was in shorts rather than panties, just because panties always make me ?? a little - but my only real issue with her design is that it feels like they just tossed random armor bits on her and called it a day, like they second-guessed themselves with the bikini, but not enough to mess with it? I dunno. The armor placement and design just seems odd and last minute to me, but overall her outfit design and etc FITS her chatacter. Plus, fighters don't wear much as far as clothes go anyways.

>tfw mobile
Fuuuck. Okay, dunno if I'm gonna word this right, but what would fix my legit problem with the titty armor is if it was properly connected to the sleeve+neck(?) area. Add a connection. It would look less stupid than the random disconnect and be a little more realistic and better designed than what she's got. Don't have to cover the tits, just extend the cup of the bra upwards some.

This one? It's overdesigned but cute. Or do you mean the one with the pettiskirt that's just as impractical? (although cute.)

fuck me I'm tired but now I'm explaining my opinions to strangers on the internet

I've always seen Morgan as being like 16 at most.

The best family in Fates is a three-person family, though.

That's the one. It does look a bit overdesigned, but that means more armor and more stuff to protect her with, right? Plus it also still keeps the cleavage window so it all works out.

He got seduced, but it's obvious Robin's not tolerating his shit.
Love women who are ntr proof

Cuck family.

I really love Charlotte as she is, but I have to admit, that is a damn nice redesign, albeit a bit impractical for an axe wielding Ruffian like her

No Fire Emblem female is NTR-proof

>being in a loveless marriage

Too bad that Flora will never love you and will only love Jakob, you cuck. Florafags really are the scum of the earth.

>Marrying a bitch that doesn't like you

Cuck

Man is this all Florafags have? Pretty sad my man. It's not even that good.

Nah that looks like a 'oh guess I HAVE to give him a blowjob again or he won't be able to concentrate, fine' kind of hentai facial expression

Lissa a best

It's not like any other waifufags have good family art.

Because Kamui being a dragon is important for all of 1 chapter before even the story forgets about it.

Yeah, true. Sill fanservicey, but better looking overall.

I honestly really like that redesign, but not for her, y'know? Same with the one with the princess skirt. They're fucking great and I'd love characters in them, just not Charlotte.

Anyways, have semi-relevance?

Will talking about Flora ever not bring up cuck memes? Seriously, why did IS even include that Flora/Jakob conversation, as well as the Scarlet/Ryoma convo? I thought waifufags were the lifeblood of the series now.

she's pretty good

>elise wants the dragon cock.

Fujo/Shiro smut where??

Not with this new audience of husbandofags
They think these girls who love their husbandos will be the new lifeblood of FE, just you watch

Sakura has LOTS of great family art though.

Well gonna remind that again, what she's basically wearing is an armored corset. In a way that is actually fitting if you consider that she was the child of a 'concubine', or a whore, who have been known to wear corsets.

As for that Charlotte redesign, it's too busy. And yeah fighter units have never worn much clothing, and most of them are males I'll add, something I doubt anyone has ever complained about for some reason.

But in the long run I'm not too arsed about designs being 'practical' because it's a fucking video game. If I were I'd point out that almost none of the characters ever wear helmets and thus would be killed by any archer who can score a headshot. I can suspend disbelief to that degree because why bother caring so much?

what's your issue with panties? shorts aren't much better desu

I've seen much better mamui family art involving Sakura and Camilla, just to name two.

I want FE15 to pander exclusively to otomefags and then bomb so hard it puts the series back in its pre-Awakening position

IS' way of saying you picked the wrong waifu ;)

Ehh, that looks like it's only trying to put up the illusion of being good art. There's a lot of things messed up with the faces and shit.

At least use the full art.

I didn't have it, so thank you for that

Post a good picture of your fates family.

Why do you care? Lissa's not Tharja.

Here's the other one too. It's the same artist who did the Noire pic that I post a lot.
What I can't be nice for once?

I can't because none exists.

You're usually not, so there's some ulterior motive here.

this desu

Possibly because most people arent a bunch of obsessed autists

My FeMui is married to me and I'm not autistic enough to commission that drawing.

>My FeMui is married to me
>I'm not autistic enough

There is? I'm assuming there is of Sakura just because of that one artist, but I haven't really seen shit of Camilla with Kana aside from that one pic.

Yeah, definitely too busy, but I do like the look of it.

As for the corset thing, I've honestly never been too sure about how it works? I actually thought it was an underbust corset + seperate bra, but a whore corset I'm not being sarcastic/snarky here, even if it seems like it would definitely make Camilla's outfit better to me. I still wish the arm and upper armor was connected to it somehow, though, but whatever.

Panties pretty much always just confuse me for designs, 'cause short-shorts would be more comfortable and, I dunno, avoid the risk of lip slips or something? Plus they're just as "sexual," really. It's just a nitpick, and not something I consider a major issue, though. I'm a nitpicky bastard.

Needed a good laugh, thanks.

but you were autistic enough to mod it in then mention it on autism general

frankly tossing money at someone to draw a picture is less autistic than that

So basically just husbandofags?

>otomefags and waifufags
>>not obsessed
m8

I have some semblance of common sense.

Felicia is the cutest! Nothing would have meaning without her! She means everything to me! I`m going to be by her side forever and always! Nothing could ever bring us apart! Nothing is more comforting than knowing she will always be there for me! I love Felicia!

Which one pic?

Yo, there's Corrin, Kana, and Rhajat
Not this time user

Yeah i meant arent a bunch of ntr obsessed autists.

ok

Where the fuck is Kana's other leg?

Lifted up in front of Camilla's right leg

While I prefer Elise over Sakura, I really find her family art cute.

Hi Feliciaanon! What's your JP castle address?

Yeah I'd be fine with it if it weren't so busy, though it's not that big a deal since it's not as overdesigned as your modern pokemon or anything.

If you mean how a corset is worn, basically like her's is but not with armor over it. Granted they do say 'bra' in the localization but fuck if I wanna get into that. I always saw it as a single piece though if that's what you mean.

As for the arm/upper armor, people thought it was for a while actually. Let's be honest though, Japan loves their armpits and their detached sleeves since most of the females in Fates have them.

>Corrin joins Nohr
>Uses a dragonstone
>Might even just be a cutscene while Ryouma's trying to cut him up
>The Nohr royals go "Wait what the fuck?!?"
Like, of course Hoshido is sort of okay with it. By the time you start getting new recruits in Sakura's retianers, they've all probably been told, but the nohrians treat this shit like it's Tuesday or something.
>"Huh, Corrin can turn into a dragon now. Nnneat."

I seriously can't see it, am I going blind.

Here it is, just started a revelation run so i don't have any nice skills but i`ll visit and gift back!

big little sister

I need to become an artist. Elise can't hog all the adultness to herself. Midori and Sakura deserve some too.

Jakob BTFO

Why are they sleeping head-to-foot?

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/725221477881110528
>FE Fates - 1.84m

Motherfucker, I had it saved already. Kill me. Anyways, for Camilla, something kinda similar to this? Having the chestpiece like this still gives you plenty of boob while not making the entire chest area be just boobs. Gives a bit of a better impression, but maybe it's just me. It probably is.

Yyyeah, I have definitely noticed bare armpits are..a thing? I mean, of all the places to want exposed, that seems the most random, but whatever. I had never seen her corset as a single piece before, but looking closer it does seem attached, so that really removes a main bug about Camilla's outfit for me, so thank you for pointing that out!

sorry if what I'm saying doesn't make the most sense, I haven't slept in a day and a half and it's fucking me up baaad.

what

>ACNL- 1M

??? Animal crossing sold like 9 million