/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

Ciri Edition

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>slightly newer pastebin, containing Witcher gear locations and TW1+2 info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>ded Gwent Browser Game
gwentonline.club/play-gwent-online/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

any tips how soon will we see the expansion pass drop in price?
I cannot justify buying it atm, it costs more than the main game itself (at least where i live)

I'm not sure if it will, unless they bring out some new deal where you can buy B&W for cheaper than its part of the expansion pass. No idea, sorry user

i hope when game of the year edition comes out, the dlc price will drop with it.

those always include the DLC, also enhanced edition, not GOTY

Jeb: The thread

Triss is a cutie!

yeah but what i hope is, that with that out on the market, they will drop the price a bit on the dlc-s for those who already own the main game but didnt buy the expansion yet.
It happened with Shadow of Mordor for example, after goty edition came out, you could just buy an "upgrade to goty edition" and that way they added all the dlc-s to your main game, and it was cheaper then buying the expansion pass.

How about the game automatically upgrading to enhanced edition?
No chance?
I guess your system is the best compromise.

even the system i am hoping for is questionable, i think a free upgrade to enhanced edition is highly unlikely.

>cannot justify buying it
I can. "It's worth it".

>Ciri's face
>MOM! DAD! GROSS!

Based on his posting times and the pathetic, self-defeatist attitude, I have declared that the triss spammer is a NEET from somewhere in Europe

>

What would it have changed? She seemed to be taking the hint pretty well given that she already knew Avallac'h was keeping her safe like a pet rabbit from a bully in the school yard.

HoS had a release discount, just buy and play that if you want.
The expansion pass is going to safe you a miniscule amount of money, if at all, since it's not been discounted - I'd reckon BaW will get a release discount as well.

...because of her inheritance, that is.

Waking up next to Triss is always bliss.

Wow, you should work for the FBI, such observation skills, they could use someone like you.

He's from former Yugoslavia, he fucks rabbits and his dad killed himself because of his autism.

You are even more observant than the first guy, I'm sure CIA would be happy to have you.

Triss Merigold is a marvelous woman!

tell us what you have done today to make Ms. Merigold feel happy.

I cut her veins vertically and left her in a hot bath before crumbling the withered rose of remembrance in front of her :^)

fair enough.
she let it wither.

For me The Rose of Remembrance dying is a clear indicator that the elven legend was false. Like my Geralt said, if there is any truth to the legend it shouldn't wither, but clearly there is none.

My favorite couple.

or Triss swallowed more cocks than there are petals on the rose.
rent doesn't normally pay itself..

Nah, it's definitely not that.

but a single petal cured Saskia so the elven legends must be true as well.
she's been cucking Gerald with the refugee sorceres and sorceresses in novigrad for half a year.
mmmhm.. those frightful nights while hiding in the sewers and filthy basements from the witch hunters.
then someone uttered "little love". then passion took the place of fear. just as it happened with Milva.

Who else here disappointed in Witcher 3? I think going open-world was a mistake. Witcher 2 only really needed to sort out its combat and it would've been fine. Instead they took Witcher 2, made it much bigger without fixing the core issue and even making it worse.

nice bait.
won't revive ded thread though.

Geralt is so strong...

Don't worry Triss, he's not going anywhere...

b-but that's how Ciri likes to snuggle him!

Ciri doesn't snuggle him like that! ;_;

>I cut her veins vertically
That is so Yen...

i want to hold her face in my hands and fondle her skin.

she's always wanted to be his daddy's woman and replace Yen.

Geralt can't keep his hands of Triss' 22 inch waist.

my monitor is 22"
she's fat

I absolutely love Triss and her romance arc, CDPR did wonders with her. She is such an amazing character.

Triss' quests are so romantic, I love them. I like Yen as a character, but her romance is very unromantic. I much prefer the way Geralt is with Triss.

I really like the way Triss looks in TW3, her character design is superb. The only thing that is bad is her alternate costume, I would have much preferred something like this.

I am really grateful to CDPR for adding more content for Triss and NG+, it was a really nice gesture on their part. Few companies would do that for their fans and give it away for free.

CDPR invited 10 (plus six more via contest) polish forum users to their studio at 21 May to celebrate BaW incoming release, so that's probably mean we should expect the expansion somewhere around this date.

That's nice, can't wait for BaW. Toussaint looks amazing, and I can't wait to fight in the arena.

Is there a link as to what exactly will be there? Or is it still relatively unknown? But that's great if we get the game around then!

TW2 is a pretty cool game.

Will Fringilla be in BaW? People assume she will be because of her role in the books, but CDPR gave no hint so far. For Shani they gave numerous hints before the release of HoS. If she is, they'll have to adjust the starting point of the expansion to her role in the story somehow(it can be done, it's not like she plays a big part).

Triss Merigold is more than just my favorite sorceress, she is my favorite character.

The games were my introduction to TW universe. Therefore I had a certain bias toward Triss when I was reading the books. I felt sorry for her, but started liking her even more. It became a lot more meaningful choosing her in the games now that I know her backstory with Geralt. I really liked Triss before, but only after reading the books, she became my favorite character.

Dunno that I'm gonna buy anything, but I sure wouldn't mind a few rounds of Gwent.

I'll play Nilfgaard.

Gaunter O'Dimm rewards were a shit. All I wanted was for Yen to be fertile

Don't think so, sadly.
Northern Realms.

You start.

too late m8. i've turned Triss and Geralt fertile he also took Yen with himself as payment.

Thaler
>he also took Yen with himself as payment.
No! What did she said about it?

>No! What did she said about it?
GERALT YOU FUCKING DICK GWHMHMMFP

i wonder what use of Yen will Gaunter have.

Vattier de Rideaux

(Emhyr is "draw from discard pile", btw)

goddemit man now i know this is true!
how did you catch them there?

Triss makes delicious cakes for my Geralt!

>incoming release
But when?

>how did you catch them there?
I'm a good friend with O'Dimm, he sent me some pictures.

Mysterious elf

(Foltest is Foltest the siegemaster)
Wrong, wrong! Stop that!

Which one is the new waifu?

My Geralt loves writing romantic letters to Triss!

> red and white hair
What? Geralt's white hair is due to a mutation, is not an hereditary trait.
Unless... that girl went trough the trial of herbs too? That's cruel

Decoy for Thaler

Blue stripes commando

>Decoy for Thaler
Fuck you man... I hate when they do that.
Far right is the new husbando, or that's what some say.

>Geralt's white hair is due to a mutation
there are germline and somatic mutations.
this trait must be germline so she inherited it because Geralt's sperm chromosomes had it too.
good news is she hasn't been tortured with the Trials.
she's Gaunter's property now. everything has it's priece but he's a bro and always delivers.