>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1
>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

Other urls found in this thread:

kultur2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3498.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do i talk to girls? :(

Didn't they call it Nuke back then?

ONE TRUE GODDESS
>ONE TRUE GODDESS
ONE TRUE GODDESS

And Holy was called White.

Hojo and Demonwall suck.
Demonwall feels manageable though.

Post suplexes

these fuckers have some problems how do you allow yourself to be so utterly helpless against a mobile game. sad t b h

Gambling is a hard addiction to break. Kinda like alcohol.

For some reason it didn't click with me back then, but I'd love to try it again. I no longer have my PSP so I'll see what I can do. There's probably a decent emulator I can use, though I always have a hard time playing a game on emulator on PC since I have plenty of other games available once I get home it feels a bit silly and somehow end up dropping them.

PPSSPP is a great PSP emulator. It's worth a try.

Hm, but I'm no thief.

I find dead men rout more easily.

I've been here since the beginning and I still don't know what the hell's goin' on.

My boy DK Cecil needs some more utility to be more useful. On the global side he's tied with that pretty boy Zack for high attack with no weapons/armor! Please DeNA.

Sure there is, it's called willpower.

Fuck you and your Shadowblade.

>SB almost goes off
>Draw Back :^)

And that thing is?

>Nexon FFXI
>Unreal 4
>Doesn't use any assets from the actual XI
So outside of having an existing lore built and concept designs I don't really see the benefit of them making a new game attached to the same name of a 14 year old game.

Hey you can call nostalgia on it but "new and improved". Kind of how Tree of Savior got all it's momentum out of being "a spiritual successor to Ragnarok Online".

I had no idea it was Unreal 4 and used no assets from XI, though. That's... Interesting...?

Jesus christ, fuck this +++ fight. Piece of shit has such high resistances.

Though those chants made no sense either. Just look at this stunning prose:
>Blessing breeze, blow in energy! Cure3!
>Share lives with all things in nature.... Regen!
>Effortless water, break your silence, attack! Ice4!
>Know, live, become a frog! Frog!
>Land of all lives, suppress all rebels! Don't Move!
>Revenge with dark-evil spell! Demi!
>Black sheep of evil times, cover our light! Demi2!
>Nihilistic sky, inhale magic power...Bizen Boat!
>Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!
>Curses from all directions! Blastar Punch!
Good old days, not even once.

I was honestly expecting them just to make a version of FFXI using all of the existing PS2-era assets and effects w/ wallet-draining simplified phone-friendly gameplay.

Odd, those weren't the chants I saw during RK's FFT event.

awoo~

Only one I actually remember is Steady Sword's. Guess I spammed hard.
>>Nihilistic sky, inhale magic power...Bizen Boat!
Laughed something fierce here, really feels like they took words out of a hat threw them together.

Are they no chants in the WotL, then?

>mfw I forgot about the gravija combat goal against the demonwall
I dont want to do this again

Yeah, now I wish I could back in time to that event. T-to read those, certainly not to keep drawing that banner or anything... baka...

16th eternal reminder that Firion is best boy

So is FF Grandmasters dead outside of Japan?

Why'd you bump the thread, user's?
/ffg/ could have finally felt deaths sweet embrace and be put down. The void is calling tonight.

>that hack that makes the train counter with an unblockable insta-kill attack if you dare to do a suplex on it

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No chants in WotL, IIRC. But I can't blame them for not wanting to bother with dramatic Frog incantations.

So those chants in the FFT event were exclusive to RK?

No.

kultur2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3498.html
First Look at Nexon's FFXI App, it being a completely different game confirmed.

Looks... serviceable. Anything for more Vana'diel hon

>tfw ffxi is now a korean mmo

Estly

Could this be the Record Keeper killer?
Can we have Drake edits of /ffg/ throwing away their Record Keeper gems?

I always wanted a semi proper mmo on my phone for daily bus rights, but I cant imagine 3D movement ever feeling right on a touchscreen.

It shouldve been some 2D topdown shit or something.

no

Chaos Rings was like that another Square Enix game

I think so.

JUST LET IT DIE

Looks like he was trying to throw a grenade or cast a spell, but only succeeded in blowing himself up. Good thing Noctis has his sword barrier because he and the other two are going to need it.

Raise!

>Overflow Super Soul Break
>Can break 9999 damage cap
>Start at 6*
I guess I won't be pulling as much on the BSSB fest like what I originally planned.

Also, Black Matter lets you upgrade relics one more star.

Where are my ff12 groupies at?
Who here #Vaan #Balthier #Fran

fran, balthier and ashe, nigger
sometimes I swap balthier with Basch

>MC3

So the new level cap is 99 or 100?

shit tier, basch looks like shit
you could only have made it worse by saying penelo, basch, fran

Kill yourself autist

>vann
kill yourself, homo faggot

>itt retarded trashcans

yes, that would be you

>needing to minmax like an autistic faggot in a fucking Final Fantasy game
>calls others retarded

>not having the superior husbando team of vaan, balthier and basch

ff players THIS bad

Is there going to be new Gyshal Green items every week or something? I haven't even caught up to the MC2 lodes

are there going to be weekly limited gysahl green items from now on? how am i supposed to grab the stamina shards when i still have to grind through the story dungeons

DO NOT BUY THE STAMINA SHARDS YET
THERE'S AN ORBFEST COMING THIS WEEKEND

JPfags say you dont need the MC2s, eventually events give you enough to catch up
So unless you need to break someone right now for some reason don't bother wasting greens on them
The only thing you need to buy really is the Mythril and Major Orbs every time they reset
Stam Shards can wait til an Orbfest so you get a free stam refill to use during it

WAHHH THEY SCAMMED US AGAIN BUT ON FREE DRAWCI WANT A FREE 11 DRAW WAHH

Is Barret the closest thing to a normal person in the party?

Based shit translators getting us free myth

no provlem

Hey guys, are any of the characters from the FF7 or FF12 Events worth a slot? As well as dumping Mythril for SSBs?

I'm still really new to this game and my characters are just now reaching around the late 40s

Are they fighting over who gets his dick first?

Alexander O. Smith (the guy who worked on FF XII and Tactics Ogre) wasn't actually involved with War of the Lions at all.

>Vaan MC3
Hello, 5-hit Thief's Revenge!

If it was the Free Draw why even compensate us at all? We didn't lose anything pulling from it, it's the fucking FREE DRAW.

No he's actually black.

Hate stone heart

Ha, Level 5 Death can go fuck itself.

Balthier, Vaan, and Basch are all really good. Basch can use Draw Fire/Retaliate in case you don't have Gilgamesh. Ashe is a not-terrible BM, and Penelo's a good WM. Zack is the only one that's all that good in the VII event, though Yuffie has her uses.

Because they can't just use Lv3 Death instead?

There'll be a BSB event in a month or so with banners full of great shit, so if I were you I'd save that mythril until then. Try getting as much max stamina as you can until then, because you'll want to run those dungeons as much as possible as they shit orbs and xp.

Right now I'm using Maria as my BM and Yuna as my WM. Would Ashe be better then Maria?

They wouldn't use either anymore. Level 3 or level 5 death would mean instant ko on everyone who maxed out everyone (whether its 50,65 or 99), which is now common

Ashe has a better skillset, better stats and XII synergy actually exists, unlike II, so yes. You'd honestly be better off just getting Terra, though.

Maria kinda sucks, so I'd say yes unless you have a relic for her. It's not that much of a difference though, so you can keep Maria if you like.
This weekend is actually a great opportunity to level new characters, these orbfest dungeons give out lots of experience on top of their other rewards.

>Anymore
Have they ever used any at all? I was replying to the user because his post seemed to imply 99 is some magical indivisible number, but I don't think they've ever actually used it or would.

They could easily make it single-target but KO'ing and raising in this game is seen like an unfathomable act of heresy so they still wouldn't add it, I think.

Thanks for the help guys. At the moment I'm sort of lost on what skills I should give to characters so I can win the harder dungeons.

Apparently from what people have told me on other sites and streams I've gotten some good SSBs? I have Gilgaemeshes Sword, Sentinals Grimoire, Lightnings Gun and something else I forget.

Not sure if I should use them or if they're any good

According to the RK strategy site, Deathgaze could use Lvl5 Death. Never actually saw him use it though.