Astounding!

Time to make a warrior deck

face shammy

...wow

>flare a freeze mage's iceblock so i can yogg saron next turn
>he concedes immedietely

please advice

What's the REAL reason they took out "Sorry"

I tried Aggro pirate warrior and Nzoth hunter, which meme deck should I try next?

Any good Control C'T warrior decks yet?

RATE
DICK

>People still trying to make aggro decks work

Why say sorry during the Timmy expac?

Time to say Wow!

has Team 5 finally delivered the expansion we've been waiting for? all the old decks are well and truly dead. the first 24 hours of the Year of the Kraken has been nothing short of phenomenal. Yoggs are trading dazzling salvos of fireworks with Cthuns in glorious battle. the ladder is awash with a completely new array of decks. is Hearthstone officially back? are we now obligated to preorder every expansion after this?

I really can't figure out when tentacles for arms would be good

Maybe I'm just too much a silvermoon guardian

faggots spamming it sarcastically.

How hard can it be to make one yourself?

why do these jews encourge p2w so much, why should i play for new mode packs withouth new cards
fuckin wish i could do this shit in coop, open the packs and never come online again

YOUR DICK BETRAYS YOU

Got these guys and the hunter legendary from the 50 packs did I get memed?

It's the most fun I've had with hearthstone. Only time will tell how cancerous the meta will become again.

>no sludge belcher
>no deathsbite aoe clear
gl :^)

You got the 3 best Legendaries and the worst Legendary of the set. Overall you did exceptionally well.

Well I feel Deathwing is a staple in this deck, but I'm still working out a couple of kinks, but from what I've gathered from playing this deck. The combo between DW and N'zoth is pretty powerful, most people don't have answers that late into the game.

But if you're still on the fence, I'd suggest waiting for someone like Kibler to release a couple of videos, since he confirmed he'd be playing a lot of Dragon decks using Deathwing Dragonlord.

>Echoes of Death

Consider a Linkin Park t-shirt and trip to Hot Topic.

The most tournament worthy old god is...

N'zoth

Twin Emps are one of the best C'thun deck legendaries

I still listen to linkin park because I find it a nostalgic trip back to highschool.

When you make a new deck, Blizzard gives you deck suggestions. One of the decks is titled Echoes of Death. The death rattle one.

What the hell.

Got one of these from the first 34 packs I opened.

Did my 7 standard wins for 5 packs. 5 epics, 3 of them these things. What is this game trying to tell me?

Well to be fair it is the name of the pre-made rogue deck.

i know its dumpster tier rank but if you want a fun deck, check out strifecro. won like 11/12 matches

Fatigue and Monkey warrior. The monkey can't change weapons already equipped so you have a permanenent 2/2 weapon after the monkey, which is pretty good since you want to use your legs for hitting face or big minions, not tiny worth-nothings.

>free WoG pack quest says "win 2 games in the play mode"
>go win two games
>quest is now just lit up and not giving me 5 packs

I just want muh packs.

When you dust duplicates, if you have 2 regulars and 1 golden will it dust the gold one or not?

I've enough dust to craft 2 legends

which ones? I like mage (got tony), warlock (malganis and jax) and priest (got voljin)

You should play handlock

Not. It'd only dust a third regular or a third gold

That's the name of the premade Rogue deck retard

Lmao do some research before you embarrass yourself trying to look cool on a chinese fingerpainting board

SCRIPTED

Is Brann an absolute must for C'Thun decks?
I never bothered with LoE as I quit right after BRM and don't really feel like spending money just for this guy

Patron warrior is probably fun as fuck now that they have their own echo of medivh.

Not really
C'thun designed cards are simply awful

They take away the best thing about card games, deck building

Yea no shit c'thun and c'thun cards go into a c'thun deck and in pretty much nothing else

I know there's 2 of them that are good on their own

Standard kinda sucks too, lack of cards, and it seems only a few classes are really viable

Naw I'm memeing people without him.

how did raptor spawn that?

>Warrior plays C'thun
>I mindcontrol his C'thun
>he fucking entombs it because he played Nefarian a few turns ago
>Warrior plays C'thun again

I fucking hate this game

pretty gud start if you ask me

>he doesnt know about hunter

>getting baited
>using built in netdecks

Y / N

>Deathrattle rogue

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT

I played 3 warriors in a row with a similar deck to mines. Every game went down to both of us playing removing C'thuns twice because of Doomcaller and the game being decided literally by whoever played Justicar first to rack up armour going into fatigue.

Other match-ups are interesting besides Shaman for now. But again, lot of it is just playing the same boring C'thun-on-curve minions.

Absolute must? I've been absolutely stomping with C'Thun Druid tonight and I would say no to him being an absolute must, but he's really awesome. I consistently get good value from him when I use him.

This guy is dumb.

Probably copied Hustler deathrattle

serves you right for playing niggerpriest

>They said rogue was dead

copied undercity huckster that gave lightlord

no you meme loving fuck

>created by unearthed raptor
this fucking set be crazy

Fuck no it's garbage

>not using a pre-made base that has a bit of what you want and fine tuning it for your own personal taste

>wtf cards have obvious synergies baww
And the retard award of the thread goes to... user!

Holy fuck I'm winning by the skin of my teeth against every single Cthun deck

Nah, C'thun isn't all that necessary I have found. Out of my 10 wins tonight, I only cast him once. I am up around 14 though.

She is
Death rattle rouge is literally the only way to play her now

Who /meta cancer/ here? Timmies get out.

I just realized that standard rotates on a 2 year format, does anyone else think that is way too fucking long?

I know it's in rotating meaning that in reality it's more like a half a year rotation but in 2018 we will still have the OGs in the meta.

It's fun so worth it.
>not going full LUL mode every time he fucks everything up for you

Cards you underestimated, go.

Hold in opening hand, play on T3 for a 3 4/4 with no downsides and prime Master of Evolution fuel.

Reminder that c'thun's only "counter" (and it's a soft one at that) is Bolf Ramshield

Reminder that Ben Brode nerfed Grim Patron and FON+Roar druid because he thinks one turn wins are toxic, but c'thun is apparently okay when he does 20+ when he drops.

just werks, so far won multiple times against c'thun druid, c'thun priest and zoo lock on rank 3

We'll still have 2(?) sets rotating in and out per year. That'll keep things interesting even if a set will be in for 2 years.

Unless we get a new Dr Boom in one of them. Then we're stuck with that cunt for 2 years

Ok boys, lay it on me. What are the most cancerous, op deck.

I have 10k dust and I want this seasons secret paladin.

>get out a 10/10 edwin thanks to prep burgle and 0 costs
>priest cthun didnt have sw:d

TOP KEK
No it rotates year with the past 2 years

>NuZuu
>Meta

Midrange Shaman looking strong atm

I thought it was a year. Pretty sure it's a year.

>every hunter card.

They fucking ruined Yogg's voice.

In the game he fucking yells "BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH"

In here he says it as though he just woke up or something.

>not hogger

I seriously don't even win with C'thun that often, just grinding the opponent down is enough most of the time.

cabalist tome, some decks revolve around drawing it

I'm running Dragon Paladin, can't say it'll be the new secret paladin, but it's pretty fun to play.

Infested Wolf

It's really great

>7 legendaries
Lookin' real netdecked there, sport.

Whoops forgot image.

crafted twin emps and nzoth, did i do good

Shame it's meme shit and they killed the only actually viable rogue deck

Not really
C'thun is fine but he's not that strong
He seems to be a "win more card" for the most part

Cthuns counter is being a 10 mana card that requires you to play vanilla minions for half the game while Hunter/Zoo just facefucks you

give a while, secret pally wasn't discovered on the first day

>Piss mad aggro rogue spotted

:^)

>crafting anything without waiting 2-3 weeks for the meta to settle and the autists to mathematically show which cards are the best

What's a good paladin deck now?
I have a quest and I quit playing paladin seriously when they turned it into cancer with dr. 6.

>shits on shaman
>shits on druid
>even with mage
>40/60 vs warrior
How it's not meta.

Can someone pass me tips on how to Malygos Rogue in this meta?

>oil
>aggro deck