PlayStation Vita General 2573 - Golden Week Sales Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Ys VIII introduces Kilgore, Kahran, Alison, more
gematsu.com/2016/04/ys-viii-introduces-kilg

>PS Vita Accessory Adding L2/R2 and L3/R3 Triggers for Remote Play Announced by Hori
dualshockers.com/2016/04/27/clever-ps-vita-access

>One Piece: Burning Blood Gameplay Trailer
youtu.be/t30pal9sZkc

>Darkest Dungeon Delayed
ign.com/articles/2016/04/26/darkest-dungeon-delayed-on-sony-platforms

>Rocketbirds 2 Launch Trailer Revealed
youtu.be/DWJTZv_Fj0k

>Golden Week Sale
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/26/golden-week-sale-de

>Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir ‘Oswald’ trailer
youtu.be/_PUirdRXn_s

>Photo Kano producer announces Reco Love for PS Vita
gematsu.com/2016/04/photo-kano-producer-announces-reco

>Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky Launches October 18
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/25/exist-archive-the-other-side

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches October 27 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/04/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-launches-oct

>28 more minutes of ClaDun Sengoku gameplay
youtu.be/q3681fvPXaY

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/krurihari/status/725229065188290560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left

Let's continue
Which one?

Thanks maids

Now I see why that one user was complaining about Lily Ranks in Nep U. I know it's literally been a day, but I can tell this shit's gonna take forever.

LEFT
E
F
T

Right's a shit

Fuck left fags. They should make their own vitagen and stay there.

How's it compared to Nep U

Is it worth it if I already depleted the fun out of Nep U

These maids are great. Wish they had more screentime.

Montits lovers ought to be the one to fuck off and make their own gen

How about that slagfag

Not sure if this is right place to ask, but I have question about PS+.

So, if one of the accounts registered to your PS4 has PS+, then all accounts gets online play, right? And you can register single account to up to 3 PS systems, right?

So what if I make PS account with my friend and we both register it to our consoles and lets say I buy PS+ and then he pays me half of it, will we both be able to have PS+ for half the price because we pay half of it? I think logically it should work, but can anyone confirm it's possible? We don't care about other PS+ stuff like lending games or cheaper prices. We just want online play for as cheap as possible.

Famitsu looks so cute in that outfit

There's a 1.01 patch that's more than 100MB, didn't read what it does.

In Blanc you only need to max one pair, which is trivial. For U you need to max all pairs which takes several hours.

>unironically liking titty monsters

Your account = Account 1
Friend's account = Account 2
Your console = Console 1
Friend's console = Console 2.

Account 1 needs to have the subscription, and register console 2 as his primary console. Account 1 and Account 2 need to be saved accounts on Console 1 and Console 2.

Account 2 logs into PSN from Console 2 (Which is Account 1 [PSN subscriber's] primary console) which grants him Online play.

Account 1 logs into PSN from Console 1, and also has online play.

Account 1 will have access to PS+exclusive shit, like free themes and reduced prices

Account 2 will not, and will only have online play.

Games that Account 1 buys digitally will be accessible on both consoles, so long as Account 1 is connected to the Internet as he plays.

Account 2 does not need to be connected, due to Console 2 being Account 1's primary PS4

Does that make sense to you?

I'm picking right but it has nothing to do with the cover

>Ion as your onee-san
>Makishima as your bud

right now there are no reasons to pick Ocean, unless there's a cameo by Baker-sensei

So what if I have my primary account, let's call it X and friend's primary account is Y and we want to make account Z that is our shared account.

X is registered as my console's primary account. I will use this to play online.
Y is registered as my friend's console's primary account. He will use it to play online.

we will both have account Z on both consoles as non primary account and buy PS+ for it. Do we still get online play for X and Y accounts as long as Z remains on both of our consoles or does Z need to be set as primary on either console?

>people legitimately dislike big breasted blondes
Why.

just fag things

They are pedos

Z needs to have a primary console.

But it can't have two of the same primary consoles.

2 PS4s can't be Z's primary console. So you can't share ps+ with this method.

Using two accounts will definitely work though. That's how I share PS+ with my brother.

Just have one sub and set the other guy's ps4 as primary.

Can I switch primary account any time or is there some limit or do I have to reset my PS4 to factory settings?

a n i k i

Why is he playing Escape from Bug Island?

FWIW, I don't dislike big tiddy anythings.

I just prefer more reasonably sized tiddies, unless I'm feeling extra degenerate, then I might pop a chibchob over some big fat ones. Please don't hate me.

I don't think there is a limit, and you don't have to reset your PS4.

I've changed my primary ps4 at least 10 times with no problems.

So what prevents abusing the 14 days trial? Couldn't I just keep making new accounts and set them as primary? Is there actually any kind of exploit?

>So what prevents abusing the 14 days trial?
Valid CC info is needed. I don't think they can be used more than once for trials.

>Couldn't I just keep making new accounts and set them as primary.
Sure. But if you want to sub them to PS+, you'll need payment info.

>Is there actually any kind of exploit?
Not too sure. The Japanese 2-day trial doesn't need any info. So you might be able to use those and make new accounts every 2 days.

Seems like it'd be easier to just pay £5 a month.

So what if I have already registered CC on my primary account X. Can I still use it to buy PS+ for the account Z without problems?

Gold beach A SHIIIIT

Blue Ocean is where the waifu is at.

Left is the obvious choice.

Not too sure.

I know you can only have PayPal registered to one account. I'd assume card info is the same.

But even if you could, account Z would only give you PS+ for it's primary console.

Right looks more fertile

Left to be honest.

I'll wait for bluegold seaside edition.

Hey guys, how is Croixleur Sigma? It's cross-buy with PS4, and only for £12.

Anybody played it? Is it worth the 12 monies?

Left is plenty fertility.

This is a game about Japanese school life, and I want my Japanese girls in it, not filthy gaijin cows.

Finally, looks like SoSC news is out.
Apparently it's a new game by itself, thought I'm not 100% sure it's the 1.5 version.
I think it is.

twitter.com/krurihari/status/725229065188290560

Vita "New Interpretation : Stranger of Sword City ~ Black Palace ~ Bundled with new novel"
July 21, 3800 yen + tax

Spike game

Once they get over a certain size, on any hair color of girl, it's just disgusting.

Anyone tried Farune (フェアルーン) already?
Seems very interesting and it's only at 500 yen.

What if I remove the CC info on account X, set Z as primary and buy PS+ for Z with same CC? Would my friend's account, Y, still get PS+ if he has Z on his console too, which is not set as primary? This is getting complicated.

How the did did they make a new game of this shit before they made Demon Gaze 2?

Demon gaze sold 200 000 copies world wide, but was put down in priority for this? What that actual fuck is EXP inc smoking?

But they are qay superior

it probably reuses assets out the ass just like the original SoSC

they have the same characters

this is a case where you should believe them when they say that it doesn't fit in one cartridge

So there is a 1.5? Good thing I didnt buy it

No. Z needs to have a primary console to share PS+. And then it can only share PS+ with accounts on that console.

Even if your account is on Z's primary console, if you're not playing on Z's primary console, you won't get PS+.

The same with your friend's account.

I'd suggest:

Buy PS+ on your account, register your friend's console as your main console.

Then your friend gets PS+ on his account, while you play on your account, which is subscribed to PS+.

Alternatively, his account can be PS+ with your console set as primary.

No need for a third account.

It's not a new game, more like a plus version I guess.
(Provided it's the 1.5, though I don't think they'll make two versions.)

Demon Gaze 2 has been in production at the same time,
but it just takes longer since everything is new.

What are some games with good game/level editors? Can be Vita/PSP/PS1, doesn't matter.

>Apparently it's a new game by itself
Meant to say new cart.

So, no DLC? Will NISA bring it over?

Gripshift on the PSP is really fun and has a neat track editor. It's basically a puzzle game with a car.

I never purchased on PSN so I have to ask, are prices listed in your home country currency like the CAD or is everything just USD? I can't find the answer to this anywhere.

Left's head on right's body.

It looks like a standalone cart so no DLC I guess.

I have no idea about NISA's plans.
Exp did hire PR for overseas stuff, so I'm guessing they are interested in localizing games?

What the fuck?

X is primary account on my console.
Y is primary account on my friend's console.

Z is not yet existing account. Z is planned to be our shared account, because it would contain nothing else than PS+.

Now, I'd create account Z and set it as my primary account. Then I would buy PS+ for it with my CC (which has already been used on account X) and then remove the card information, because I don't want my friend to have access for it, even though I trust him.

Then I would give the account information to my friend and he would add Z to his console (which has account Y as primary).

The result would be:
On my console:
>Z, which has the shared PS+, is set as my primary account
>There's also account X, which I plan to use for online multiplayer

On my friend's console:
>There's account Y, which he plans to use for online play and it's set as primary
>he also has the account Z (which is set as my primary account) on his console to get PS+ for account Y

Won't it work this way?

Home country currency. Canadollars for Canadians, Burgerbucks for Amerifats.

Left's body on my head.

No. Z can only have one primary console.

If Z isn't set as primary on your friend's console, he won't have PS+

If Z isn't set as primary on your console, you won't have PS+.

Having account Z will only work if one of you plays account Z.

The PS+ subscriber needs to be one of the main accounts, which can access the Internet. That's how it works. There is no other method to achieve what you want to do, except the one I posted earlier.

There is no alternative way if you want to cheap out on PS+.

But I would have Z set as primary on my console and Z would be not primary on my friend's console. Isnt that same exact thing you suggested?

No. Your friend wouldn't have PS+, unless he played on account Z.

So I have to have Z on my PS4 as primary and I should play with X, which would have PS+ too, because Z has it and it's set as my primary.

My friend would have to play as Z, because it has PS+. Other accounts on his console wouldnt have PS+, because it's not his primary account and you cant set 1 account as primary on 2 consoles? Did I get it right now? I know I'm slightly retarded.

Yeah, that's exactly right.

I'm not good at explaining stuff, so it's partially my fault.

But that's exactly what I was getting at.

Anyone playing Stranger of Sword City? Is there any way to remove the flashing symbol in the text window?

Wonder why it's $15 cheaper to buy SoSC on PSN then it is at GameStop

I was too busy staring at Riu's lovingly hand painted face to try and fiddle with the settings

Also I'm amused that, without paying attention to the credits screens before I actually started the game, I recognized the dev instantly just by the sound I made when I walked into a goddamn wall

>Hobbit, Hobbit,
>Dick is so Hard,
>Hobbit, Hobbit,
>You take me, Good Boy.

What did they mean by this?

Preordering both.

Make us prod, Photokano user. Please post some pics when you get it.
Left or right?

Riu a cute. I love the details and the color on her portrait.

Well I'm preordering both if there's no double pack anyways

I haven't been this excited for a vita game in a long time

>Left or right?
No I'm seriously preordering both or getting a collectors edition with both if they make one. I'm going to play blue first for chuuni little sister.

Although she's a grown-ass woman still wearing her sailor suit, so maybe she's not all there in the head.

Incestuous sisters are the best.

If Blue ocean has the imouto, the Blue is automatically the best.

What are some of vitagen's must-play games?

I like all games except rhythm.

Does SoSC play fine on PSTV?

Haven't played that one, but probably not. Story Mode is about 54 stages long and it's all about killing enemies, but you do get alternate scenes if you play as certain pairs during stages. If you click on the question marks in the Gallery Mode's Album, you can see which pair you're missing for which stages.

Thank god. Just checked PSN Profiles too. Glad I don't have to worry about that.

Are we making a mistake by buying the first game localised by NISA?

What kind of stuff will we be missing out on?

ask /pg/ until may 5th I'm sure we have enough autism to spare to dissect misheard lyrics.

But they will probably remain a mystery just like Dojima's house layout.

also happy birthday Naoto, I love you

Say "ahh" user!

GIBIT NAO!!

aahhhhh~~~~n

Oishii desu!

Now give me a kiss.

>trillion opens his mouth

But that's illegal on a playstation.

MMMMMBRWHEH!
YEH THIT WOS GUD

*clenches teeth*

Make sure to buy our new game o.k.? You have a lot of time to improve your japanese!

NO

I seriously want to fuck this face!

Not even 3d can manipulate me you think 2.5 can?

There are smiles that need protecting user.

>tfw your little sister tells your mum you tried to get her to call you onii-chan

I was normal until I got a Vita. Shit, the first games I played on my Vita were Wipeout and Uncharted. You fucked with me, and now my family knows I'm weird. Thanks guys

My sister called me oniichan once, it was horrifying.

My best friend's sister calls me oniichan.

It's awful.

I'm poor little girl

...I thought I could learn japanese once.

My gf calls me onii-chan, but I prefer daddy

Are you still confined to a single room where you can pretty much stand in place and mash Square as the enemies gravitate towards you? Or do you have to move around a bit more like in Senran?

Well, it'll probably be more than a year from now if it comes.

I think it's supposed to be the same game, but with some updates.
Things like game balancing.