host has 3 phantoms
>dark sword and estoc everywhere
>all they do is chug, run and summon
>instantly 2 bluefags on your dick as you invade

If you still play "PvP" youre a fucking retard

>Tfw wrecking a fight club so hard the host stops summoning and fights you
Feels good

Katawa princes
Lorian's attack where he gets off his knees using his hand to support his left leg and slams your shit is god-tier
because I have no right leg
When he charges the fiery-light attack in the second phase and Lothric also applies his magic to the blade I also rolled around for a while to see it again

How bad is hacking on PC? Also anywhere to get it cheap?

BLACK IRON TARKUS BUILD
>NAME CREATOR ONLY LETS YOU INPUT "BLACK IRON TARKU"
K I L L M E

IRON TARKUS BUILD
QUESTION:
EXECUTIONER GREATSWORD
OR
CATHEDRAL KNIGHT GREATSWORD

>EXECUTIONER
HAS MORE SWAG, AND THE LOPPED-OFF END MATCHES HIS ART
>CATHEDRAL
HAS THE THICKNESS OF HIS ARTWORK'S SWORD, AND GREATER REACH

OR SOMETHING ELSE?

>TFW PUMPING VIG TO 24 STILL RESULTS IN 99% EQUIP LOAD, EVEN WITH HAVEL'S RING
>TFW LARGE

Oceiros a cute.

Before I make a female character, are there actually any lewd costumes in this game? What's the lewdest costume?

Post dragonbro build pls.

Happened to me many times.

Who /protectingmahswamp/ here? Also recommendations for a funny Shrek build?

OCEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARGHTTE

Post Hunt.... Ashens

HITBOX FIX WHEN??? I WANNA PLAY TOO

post ce webm,s

His phantom name in 1 is Iron Tarkus.

If you expect fair fights you are a retard, yes.

what else did you expect by running it on a potato?

That looks very familiar but I can't place it, fuck.

>kill around 4 phantoms
>host runs in with his dark sword just as im about to chug for the next phantom and i die

But if I'm winning as the invader then why would I stop? Of course I'm going to keep invading

>he doesn't use bkg against faggot gankers
>not collecting forked pale tongues
ishygddt

Kill yourself reddit

The black iron armour looks so fucking good in this game.

>there will never be a Valhalla Rising-esque Dark Souls movie directed by Guillermo del Toro

What zone is best to pvp in in the SL30-45 range? And what should my max wep upgrade be? I'm +3 atm

why isn't there a sound when you autoinvade someone

i literally have to listen for a bonfire sound to go away or hope the crabs walk around

>bullying your most loyal servant

>mfw while summoning hordes of phantoms, spam rolling and chugging 15 estus to combat one invader

>mfw legion etiquette on his corpse

controller rumbling would be nice too

0€ on the pirate bay. There are almost no hackers online. Or at least, almost none that uses infinite stamina/hp or stuff like that.

There's a lot of armour that looks better on girls but there's nothing lewd Except for leather trousers

Why is the Moonlight Greatsword so fucking terrible?

At level 99 with 50 INT, I only hit some people for 300. And that's at the top end of my damage to players.
I just want it to be slightly good. It doesn't even need to be strong. Just average. I mean, fuck. I'm still going to continue using it, but god it's suffering. Most people at my level can take out like 50% of my health with a big hit. I take out like 20 to 30%.

Why wasn't it at my side all along? Where is my true mentor? Where is my guiding moonlight.
I just want to make a Ludwig build.

Not much to choose from apart from Dancer's set for dat booty.

I listen for the sound of my armour, since you'll hear when your character stands up. But if I don't hear that, I hear the sound it makes when you spawn in a world

What's your favorite area, /dsg/?

>tfw missing the new thread
repost:
what's in the lava pool by knightslayer Tsorig? I'm too level, I'm missing innate resistances, I die so fast, chugging isn't viable. already wearing anti fire rings and best anti fire armor. is it worth it to get flash sweat for these items, what's in the lava?

Black Leather leggings

Black leather has a pretty good ass too.

SENT HELP
im stuck at soul of cinder
please help me

Password: reddit

that is NOT shrek's shade of green

apply yourself at least

Oops, meant for

in the 118hr i played, i came across an infinite HP guy only once. And i invade pretty much all the time

i got mine through gamesplanet for 32britbongs

Stop being a whining little bitch. If you want a fair fight there are plenty of resources for you to go to, including this general. Point of invading is being a dick to people, so don't get butthurt when you get dicked back

Sacred Flame

Sacred Flame. It's fun if you're a pyromancer.

>SPLIT
>DAMAGE

>SHIT
>SCALING

Though it sucks it doesn't even have it's explosion anymore, that was half the reason why it was viable in DaS

>flipfag dex builds at sl120
it's like people still haven't realized that flynns doesn't work on ps4

Sacred Flame and an ember

i had fun at the fight club
especially throwing shit at the other evangelist robe bro, have a good one and thanks for hosting

>more "balancing" patches
>still no nerf to darkswords or washingpoles

welp

I guess I'll just keep seeing R1 mashing and running R1 spam until the next patch.

When is reddit and v gonna fuck off out of my game? When is DS3 invading gonna be finally actually fun?

Sacred Flame and some other thing that's not useful. You can block the lava there with the Dragon Crest shield, but only until you pick up an item. This is the only lava pool where that works.

Darkroot Garden and Darkroot Basin

They were a really nice break from killing undead and with the magical butterflies and talking cats and shit, it really made Dark Souls feel like a "low fantasy" fairytale, rather than just a regular low fantasy

Daily reminder that memezaki hates magic and with the new patch its complete usless

(Repost from old thread but curious)

Are the servers shit for ds3 or is the dark sword's hit box bugged?

I don't suffer from ghost hits 90% of the time until dark swords, always dark swords. I out roll the swing by a good two or three feet but get clipped almost every fucking hit like they just shoved the thing into my thigh when I just watched it swing harmlessly in the air.

>begging for help to beat the game

Kill yourself

>tfw you will never ever be a Bluefag because From does not let you be one

He scared the living shit out of me, I'll be honest. It got even worse when I saw his teeth, even though I knew he wasn't going to kill me at that point.
>that sound he makes when you give him things to break down

Why does faith suck so much ass in this game. High fp cost compared to Pyro and does alot less damage

They took it in a whole new direction in Bloodborne to make it more inclusive for melee builds.

Thats why it was a DD-C rating, with 16st and 14 int requirement

I'm SL 24, with no upgraded weapons, and have reached the Abyss Watchers. Yet I have not been summoned once to invade as a Watchdog. Is it just low numbers today or should I look to upgrading my weapon once or twice?

miyazaki wanting to end sunbro meme

At least some manual aim practice has paid off, I guess. Though I don't know if I'm lagging or something because I feel like I'm hitting people when I really shouldn't be.

Good fights though, I got baited hard when I died.

>dance is censored

For what fucking purpose. You literally have a boss named Dancer yourselves you fucking cunts.

Phantom range is an issue for most straight swords. Probably related to the netcode, but I have no idea.

This desu.

It takes a special kind of retard to burst into someone's place uninvited and expect a "honoraboo dueru".

Good fuck you

Flash sweat is dirt cheap and has fuckall requirements. As long as you have one spell slot it's trivial. Slap that on, flame stoneplate ring, whatever fire resist armour, cast the chime passive and wear whatever health regen shit you've got if you've got it, then just leg it. Easier than DkS2 lava by a mile.

this only happens to me but with estocs I'm like 5 meter away and they hit me anyways

How do I stop getting hollowed in real life now that I finished the game?

god damn you thorn roller

because miyazaki doesn't like it.

if naotoshi was still president i'm sure we would have gotten a brand-new MLGS that was actually good for DaS3 instead of the one from DaS1 copy-pasted and made worse.

no upgraded weapons is a bit dumb for farron, try sl 30 and +2

Is it worth it to use executioner's greatsword on a pyromancer? It's a pretty hefty stat investment, and I'm not a pleb who levels past 80 so stats are scarce.

Maybe if I just go 13 str/13 dex to be able to two hand it. Thinking of complimenting it with saint bident and maybe a broadsword, both 30/30 chaos of course.

lrn2shrek
youtube.com/watch?v=XSvh_f_2CRo

>all of these underage more than likely post on /dsg/
>they're probably the PLS RESPOND faggots

upgrade to SL30/+3

Does estus fall under the parameters for reinforcement matchmaking?

these fucking gank squads are endless i just need one tongue

Highly frustrating partnered with r1 spam, makes the fight go from "engaging" to "holy shit let me kill this guy and get me out of this world already"

Hey /dsg/, what are your favorite GS/UGS/CGS? I've been considering trying them out because I've found so many and I've never really given them a chance.

SL80 is the best bracket, bar none.

The clipping is killing me.

Too bad I only got to see you once, that was a fun fight even with me getting destroyed

Hmm, guess I have to SL up AND upgrade my weapons.

Cheers.

So the first DLC needs Well What Is It, Shrug, slutty outfits and lore that explains either the two princes or the human puss.

>ps4 FC's
>in dsg

ahahah yeah no

So what's this building? I don't remember it.

>mfw Dancer's Armor + Herald Leggings

you forgot the hyper mode offhand user