TFW manual labor wageslave outside in the heat

>TFW manual labor wageslave outside in the heat

I see why some wageslaves are so mad all the time. This is fucking suffering. You work so hard and you're not even rewarded for it, this fucking sucks I'm.going to quit

Iktfb this sucks

Live frugally, save your money, invest wisely and in a few years be your own boss and hire your own wageslaves

It might suck balls for a few years but in the end short term pain for long term gain.

I'm aware of your feelings brethren.

Learn what they are doing and then offer it yourself to friends/neighbors.

Cut em out.

Living frugally like dressing like a poor faggot and getting rejected by females simply because I don't have a car?????? no thanks. I want more in my life.

>Females
This is where you went wrong.

Should I focus solely on increasing wealth rather than a social life and hobbies, etc?

Nah I'm quitting this fyckung job

Gonna try freelance programming or copywriting or some shit I can't stand this fucking job and these people wtf

How much are you paid an hour?

Minimum wage

FUCK THIS I'm tired of being a slave

Freedom or death

Then don't cry about how hard your work is. You can't have it all.

You should focus on leaving the basement once in awhile.

But really. Money wont make you happy. Why do you think all those cracked put celebs are miserable. If you have half a brain with logic or reason left in it you should be able to see that. Contentment is key.

What language do you know? Because if you just want to "freelance program" as your lottery ticket out cuckwages you're doing it wrong. The time spent learning you could make money other ways. Don't be a lazy self-entitled dumbnuts.

a bit of a few but I'm mostly thinking ruby on rails will be easiest to make money from. Webdev is easy as fuck and in bretty higj demand

Contracting trucking shipments?

pussy is the only thing in life that matters though bro.......

> money won't make you happy

Perhaps the single biggest lie ever told by the aristocracy.

>tfw machine operater
>tfw sit in my ac cooled cab all day watching you cucks work but pretend I'm just on my phone

I have four wageslaves
feels good man

learn an indoor trade.

if you dont make 14/hr you should just join the military, your life will be so much better. What's even better is you can lolligag for at least 2-3 hours everyday, shiet I did nothing for 4 straight hours yesterday. I was supposed to setup tents and I was late so I spent 1hr and 3 0minutes sightseeing zozzle for driving all the way to the other base

It sort of depends on why you're not happy to begin with.
If it's money-based, like hating your job, or needing to pay for surgery, then yes.
If it's because you're socially retarded and have no friends, then no. In fact, it will make things worse, as you will still have no friends, and those that flock to you will be the worst sorts of people.

>just join the military,

dont do this

Buy ETC, wageslaves

Wtf, i hate wageslaving now!

Millennials the biography.

This is why you should have taken school seriously. You could have been in college fucking slags in climate controlled rooms. Now you have to wagecuck yourself until death.

Yeah this.

Why aren't those lazy bastards happy to be slaving away in the heat for near nothing??? Lazy bastards the lot of em!

>$600 rent
>make $9/hr

What job?