PlayStation 4 General #320 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Giant bonkers edition

Previous thread: ========================================

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches this fall in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-launches-fall-west

>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven launches June 28 in the Americas
gematsu.com/2016/04/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-launches-june-28-americas

>God Eater: Resurrection launches June 28, God Eater 2: Rage Burst launches August 30 in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/god-eater-resurrection-launches-june-28-god-eater-2-rage-burst-launches-august-30-west

>I Am Setsuna launches July 19 in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/setsuna-launches-july-19-west

>Persona 5 website launches countdown to May 5
gematsu.com/2016/04/persona-5-website-launches-countdown-may-5

>Caladrius Blaze for PS4 English version coming to Asia in June
gematsu.com/2016/04/caladrius-blaze-ps4-english-version-coming-asia-june

>Fate/Extella introduces player character, Tamamo no Mae’s Form Change
gematsu.com/2016/04/fateextella-introduces-player-character-tamamo-no-mae-form-change

>NieR: Automata ‘2B, 9S, and A2’ screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/04/nier-automata-2b-9s-a2-screenshots

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4

>PSN Friends List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJaV3DvC7wD7543rEzUzRDnx-diETANrYUIkhEPL6sU

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1164968
strawpoll.me/10066512
ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/leak-names-xbox-one-second-generation
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=videogames&field-keywords=call of duty modern warfare trilogy&rh=n:300703,k:call of duty modern warfare trilogy
gamesradar.com/stalling-the-nx-to-2017-and-skipping-e3-is-the-smartest-thing-nintendo-has-done-in-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Merge with us vitagenners

1st 4 40 BTFO

First for novidya for 3 months

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

>The witness

I don't make the list, I just post it here because people are sometimes asking.

Look at this cuck. He implores people to buy games day 1, but when he buys them they're 50% by then.

>Mfw I have a Vita and ps4 and Vita has way more games coming out
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1164968
Pic unrelated psplus may

I have exams fampai

The english retail needs Garden Warfare 2 added to it.

What's wrong with it? I couldn't care less about the story, but as an exploration and puzzle game, it's great.

So you agree Uncharted is over rated if you couldn't even fit it into your schedule.

Needs One Piece pirate warriors 3 on it.

Anyone got the webm of the uncharted 4 ending ,I saw it somewhere on /v/ I think

Is there a way to buy PS3 games for 4?
I wanna get Puppeteer!

>Demons Souls remaster never

Nope, I love UC but it's the MP that I'm worried about.

I'll be free in June.

Plus the game is going to sell amazingly not to mention the fact that it will score higher than Bloodborne on metracritic.

I miss Zero.

That's John cena, I'm talking about uncharted
Wrong thread mate

So after fucking years of you saying you will play it day 1, hyping it up here, and saying it will be the best game ND has put out, you won't even play it day 1. Top kek.

Needs to be softer.

>So after fucking years of you saying you will play it day 1, hyping it up here, and saying it will be the best game ND has put out

Never done such a thing, I'm not a shill, you are just obsessed that you think any pro-Sony post here is made by me.

When is the gravity rush anime coming out, it was announced last year

>Never done such a thing
Bullshit.

Sorry user but life is too short to waste your time doing such things.

>life is too short to play video games

strawpoll.me/10066512

I wish YNA would stop samefagging at the beginning of every new thread to create artificial drama around herself.

YNA has a ton of proxies he payed for.

YNA is a girl?

Everyone with an anime girl as avatar is a girl user

No but that doesn't stop her from taking dicks up every orifice on her body.

They simply said "2016" at the Gravity Rush stream in Dec, so who knows.

I like my Zero with full edge, personally.

What about some body hair?

AYY LMAO

>it will score higher than Bloodborne on metracritic.

Not gonna happen whoreNA

So e3 announcement that gravity rush anime will be free to anyone who got the game or has pS plus?

YNA what are you studying?

There has been a flood of posts on the subreddit regarding information from the Nintendo Investors Meeting and from Nintendo themselves. To reduce clutter and misinformation from unoriginal sources we have made a megathread of the new findings.

Announcements

NX release scheduled to be March 2017 See here

Zelda Wii U release moved back to 2017 See here

NX not to be shown at E3 2016, but will be unveiled later this year Source

Zelda will be the focus of E3 2016 ("it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show, in order to provide attendees a complete immersion.") and is going to launch simultaneously on Wii U and NX. See here

Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing to get new entries in the mobile market See here Both will be releasing this coming Autumn Source

"While [the Fire Emblem app] will be more accessible in comparison to the Fire Emblem games for Nintendo’s dedicated gaming systems, Nintendo aims to offer the great value of a role-playing strategy game. Nintendo will design the [Animal Crossing] game so that it will be connected with the world of Animal Crossing for dedicated gaming systems. By playing both Animal Crossing games, users will find increased enjoyment. Both of these are pure game applications. Compared to Miitomo, they have more prominent game elements, and the game content will tie closely into Nintendo’s dedicated games business."

Other misc information

Over 10 Million users worldwide in Miitomo

Nintendo's profits were 61% less than last year (Approx 42 billion Yen to 16.5 billion Yen). This decrease attributed to exchange rate losses, as operating income actually increased 33%

This thread will be updated with more information if/when it comes.

Threads that have been posted not from the original source will be removed as will your personal reactions not posted in this or similar threads. Thank you for your understanding.

Discuss away!

Your move ps4k
Poor Nintendo just finally releasing current gen and is getting crushed already

I love the reactions every time that pic gets posted. Personally I'm not for or against the stuff.

They haven't even confirmed what it'll be exactly. Could be on TV, could be a movie, could be a short released on the net or bundled with the game. Who knows.

All they confirmed is that it will "depict the several months between Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2".

ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/leak-names-xbox-one-second-generation

'pls someone talk about the xbone 2.0 :( we're gonna leak stuff too'

xbone and nx are dead in the water, ps4k is gonna kill them

How the hell is the carpet black? Thank fuck Yoshida is doing designs for the next Taro game. He would never allow bush.

What, you want a white bush?

>paying to shitpost
Pathetic.

>caring about console wars at this point
Almost three years in and there are about three games worth playing. How can people care about who wins when the software front has been clogged up by a AAA monopoly that suffocates all lesser competition to penetrate the market? Doesn't matter who won. We lost.

>nerds
>knowing what a phone is

pick one nerd

>pick one
One

Who is the Samus Aran of Playstation?

Ign PS PLUS MAY 2016
>COMMENTS DISABLED

>those videos
Literally such a nerd xD bait

How would she stand up? Her shorts would immediately tear.

Opinions about ps+ lineup?

It's shit

kys yna

The carpet has to match the drapes.

Is there a way to repair your weapons in Nioh or do I just equip whatever drops?

tropico was supposed to be a ps+ title in a leak like 3 months ago, I'm guessing watchdongs will be a ps+ game, but in 3 months time

Wheatstone

So I'm kinda ready to jump shit to the PS4 but I have a few doubts and questions:

1. Does the PS4 play .mkv files?
2. Can the data be migrated from the PS3?
3. Do I need to re-purchase my downloaded games?
4. Has backward compatibility been announced yet (if that's still a thing)?
5. How many usb ports does it has?
6. Does it read external drives (ext. HD and USB)?

Yes
No
No
No
Yes

They seem to be rare as fuck, there are no shops right?

I wonder what would wake up /ps4g/.

PS4 having good games

Ps4g merging with Vitagen

>tropico 5

huh, worth trying i suppose

Is it true the main girl of this wants her to be husband to have lots of mistresses?

kys addy

Kiss yourself softly?

I like my Zero with zero pubes

So... 0.99%?

Fucking gay. There's nothing better than having her pull you by your hair and rub your face in her stuffy bush

>tfw Kabaneri tomorrow

Nioh really feels like a shitty japanese dark souls rip off.

>watching shitty anime

>Japanese

Redundant, they're both Jap games.

Team Ninja is just garbage.

>watching anime

So I heard that Gundam Breaker 3 came out in Asia with English text. I'm planning on importing it but it will be a first for me.

Anyone have experience with this and who is the best, trusted source for importing games and how log will i expect it to arrive?

Play Asia
Few weeks

Play-Asia
heavy-arm.com

Depends on your shipping

Man I remember when I got my vita and I was debating between getting P4G or a year of PS+
Everyone was like are you dumb? get PS+
Then I saw the games I was gonna get GR Wipeout Uncharted
Then they changed the format and is shit every month since then

Black or silver?

are you fucking ready
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=videogames&field-keywords=call of duty modern warfare trilogy&rh=n:300703,k:call of duty modern warfare trilogy

Holy shit bareto garasu too sold more than star fox

Cod waw and black ops trilogy on ps4
When?

So what are the Uncharted 4 ending spoilers?

"Sam" isn't Nate's brother Sam. He was cellmates with him for ten years in South America, and during that time the two became lovers and told eacother their lifestories to pass the time.

The real Sam died in the prison, and when the fake got out he went back to thieving. When he landed himself in hot shit, he remembered his old dead boyfriend was brother to THE Nathan Drake, and impersonated him using the stories he'd been told to help fake his identity in order to get Drake to help him out - which Drake fell for, since they looked similar and he hadn't seen Sam in two and a half decades.

Is this legit?

Yup. Spoiler webms are abound on /v/

good story, done before, but still interesting, shows how nate is basically losing his mind from all the killing he's done

Yup, Drake also goes apeshit and beats the fuck out of him for it.

>implying the author isn't completely right

gamesradar.com/stalling-the-nx-to-2017-and-skipping-e3-is-the-smartest-thing-nintendo-has-done-in-years/

>No NX until March 2017. No NX at E3 2016. Zelda officially bumped to an (eventual) NX release, which will very probably lead to the Wii U version to being a 2017 release as well. Doom. Such doom, and additional gloom, and fair old dash of gleeful spite. Because Nintendo has fucked it, right? After a year that saw tentative NX excitement start to slowly, steadily grow from the cold, dead ground of the Wii U’s grossly curtailed life, Nintendo has just told you damn gawking kids to get off its lawn, concreted over the garden, gone inside, and pulled the shutters down, yes?

>No.

>No, Nintendo is being really, really smart right now, and doing exactly the right thing.

NX is gonna be shit

never
but maybe a zombie collection or something like that

If in March 2017 Zelda doesn't come out
Nintendo is gone

zelda won't save nintendo, what if a red dead or a gta comes out in march 2017? no one would notice a zelda game, most people who play games now don't even know what a fucking zelda game is