Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZN6tO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the Undead Legion.

Asking again, because I don't understand

"""""Legion"""""

nth for whips are OP

>Tfw you get fucking rekt and they don't even gesture

Anyone? I would very much appreciate it.

Anyone hosting ps4 fight clubs?

thanks OP

greataxe best weapon

That was a nice few hours of getting wrecked and scoring a few kills. Off to bed, thanks for the FCs!

I'm going to use fist weapons and you can't stop me!

Some user was hosting a while ago. What became of that?

Give her deep divine tomes. She acts all shy and coy. It's great.

What is the point of this game I hauled the charred lord asshole remains back to firelink like the intro lady told me to and now I'm wandering around a giant library with wax on my head?

>find a message in Firelink by the Handmaiden, raised slightly off the ground
>Patches Squat
>"tongue but hole!"
>5559 appraisals
MEMES

Asking again, can anyone trade the ring you get from rank 1 dark moon blades on ps4? Got alot of shit I can throw your way.

blease

This man comes up to your waifu and slaps her on the ass.

What do you do?

Well, I did not bad today for using a shitty weapon that I've never tried before.

Thanks to the several hosts and all the fighters tonight, was fun.

that happened to me like 3 times and it was basically the only time i ever got hit

I dunno, I just hopped on a bit ago and was looking to git gud.

>trying to kick off the invader
top kek

L2

haha yea this game's so wacky

Dex/Int worthwhile?

Did I just miss a fightclub?

Why don't I have the Rosaria's Fingers covenant item anymore?

On PS4

But he is my waifu.

Are they going to fix sorcery ever?
Kinda ridiculous how i pumped int super high (forsaking other stats) and i dont do any damage. Flashsword hits like weak daggers and is suppose to be a mages go to melee. This is stupid how you can outplay others and all they do is r1 spam you for 10x the damage. Why is magic damage so low?

NO DO NOT DO THIS
DEEP TOMES ARE HARAM

Increases sorcery damage.

Best level to invade the forest? Is level 40 too high?

Thanks for coming everyone, I'll be heading out for dinner. Someone else will need to host.

Sten, well played

It's 75% of the requirements like it was in Dark Souls 1 (I think it was anyway? Been too long).

If you wanna 2H something that needs 40 Str, you'll need 30.

>Give her deep divine tomes. She acts all shy and coy. It's great.

do you guys think the dark miracle tomes have lewd stories in them

the entire souls that you've mustered along the way and strengthened your body are linked to the first flame, and serve as fuel to keep it going. You're it's gasoline.
Thus linking the flame keeps the world going, even if its a shitty ass dank world around the first flame, humans can still have lives and personality.

you did

might still be going on tho
high wall PC pass is dsg

git gud

>trying to get the hunter ring
>3 golden wing knights

how do i do this

How is the lifehunt scythe miracle?

Also, surely From will buff miracles at some point right?RIGHT?

>spawn in at firelink
>Sirris is now stood up with her sword drawn
>tells me if I see her again she's going to fuck me up

wot, I'm fairly sure I've never equipped rosaria's fingers cov item anyway, does she turn if you just do any invading at all? And can I just kill her right now for her shit? I'm pretty sure I've finished her questline.

>irina is gone
>the pyromancer is gone
>the sorcerer is gone
>patches is gone

What the fuck is happening?

Given how lewd Karla is, I'd say yes.

Repostan

Which 2 of these weapons should i use for my next build

>it's a sorcery oriented item requires faith and also has no faith scaling episode

Crucifixion? It's pretty active right now while i'm at level 15 which can connect to 35 at the highest, I've killed the sage for a bunch of people without much effort.

nippon steel

They're really fun!

You can fight them 1v1 if you're careful.

She goes dingley dongley if you've ever respecced or changed appearance.

Just passively?

Do I need it selected in my offhand? Do I need the stats for it?

And why would I use the Crystal Sage staff over the base? My +1 Sorc staff hits harder than the Crystal one does.

>Dsg complaining about straight swords since release
>join a dsg fight club
>75% are using straight swords

Doesn't matter, you would never use it anyway, just keep it in your off hand like everybody else and 2h the catalyst

Sprint around to the back of the tower as they're flying down. They don't begin to aggro until they've landed. The 2 halberd knights stand at the front while the axe knights patrols the tower in a circle, so if you hide behind the tower, you can wait and fight him 1v1, and then sneak up behind each of the halberd knights and lure them out of sight of the other to pick them off as well.

Dual katanas, lorian's greatsword

Damn, I must have just missed it. Any idea what the best are for SL40? Cathedral seems fun.

>Use Bandit Knife + Carthus
>People keeps chugging

Why even live?

>75% are using straight swords

but that's a lie you little faggot

Well, time to smack a bitch.

So im SL66 right now, can i still find a way to invade in the cathedral ? trying to get the obscuring ring...

By running up the stairs?

>tfw all invasions for the past several hours have been nothing but ganksquads.

I want off the meme maker's wild ride already

Fromsoft please make magic viable

Retards here still complain that invading is unfair, what do you expect

Really? I only saw two straight swords. A lot of pole arms though.

can you parry it?

>guys straight swords are too good they are the only viable weapons
>people who hold this opinion aren't going to use what they deem the only good weapons

simple amphibian

You're just a bully.

are lmao2kat actually good? why would you use it over chaos blade or washing pole?

It's pretty good, I'd even say it's a bit OP.

Anyone?

I've met Rosaria and everything, but the covenant item isn't even in my inventory anymore.

I mean it doesn't matter a ton since you don't need it for literally anything but I'm confused.

no, you'll have to move on to irithyll, you've leveled past carthus funhouse too

just beat nameless king

am I good now?

Not a shadow of a doubt in my mind. Her whole reason for refusing was that she'd never done it before and was scared of messing up and getting laughed at. It's like if you went up to some qt witch of the dark arts and asked her to read out this doujin to you.

I just want some down time to snooze in her lap before slaying shit. Where the fuck is my lap pillow gesture?

I just killed Yhorm and I have no idea where to go next.

Do you guys think Miyazaki dropped the concept of Humanity because it only caused us to question what makes gods different from normal humans? Since the entire world revolves around souls and being strengthened by them, everyone can become gods, so by removing that concept that humanity was some kind of fuel to keep humans sane and unhollowed, he essentially solves one of the problems from the first game. Sadly Unkindled arose a different problem. Why doesn't unkindled hollow themselves from the start if they're also bearers of the darksign? Are they a shadow of a former self, thus the reason why Siegward just puffs out of existence after exerting his promise?
Do Ashen ones return to Dust when they reach their hollowing point?

Anyone have a Hollowslayer they don't need? I could give you something in return if I have what you want. PC by the way.

WHat does the spell buff stats do on staves, chimes, pyrogloves,etc do?

Increases the effectiveness of the WA? Or does it affect the damage of spells?

Did you check your storage box?

>finish her questline
>she pledges to be eternally loyal no matter what
>do some invasions as a Finger
>come back, she's butthurt
>if we ever meet again it will be as adversaries
Why wait bitch? Let's do this in front of everybody right now.

It's a hex, meaning there's only a few casting tools that can use it and it requires a heavy investment in both int and faith for good damage.

Ideal with the Sunless talisman for that sweet hyperarmor on cast. You can expect it to hit for about as hard as a greatsword R1 in pvp when fully built and properly specced, and heal you for about half 100. Not very good.

Basically, the damage is too low for a melee spell and for its long startup and the healing is almost completely irrelevant. It will only just barely out-trade attacks that are vastly more versatile, like straightsword R1s

>I can never obtain all of the miracles on my SL 80 without breaking my 80
>I can never make a complete dark magic setup with it because I'll always be missing the dark weapon buff

to the guy who was asking abotu sorcery shit let me break it down more

crown of dusk gives 10% bonus damage to sorceries, it also buffs weapons with magic damage slightly

bellowing dragon crest gives you another 20% bonus
young dragon another 12%
sorcery clutch another 15%

to the staffs court sorcerer staff deals more damage than the sages crystal staff WITHOUT steady chant (you should never go without steady chant on if you want to kill something)
but WITH steady chant the sages crystal staff outdamages it by around 5%

NOW HERES THE FUCKED PART
the SCHOLARS CANDLESTICK BUFFS SORCERIES BY 80%
MOTHERFUCKING 80%
ITS DISGUESTING
you can buy it from the handmaiden after greirat dies by being a fuck, but dont kill him yourself

so lets add this up

you end up dealing a bonus 80+12+20+10+15+5 = 142%
yes 142% more damage with sorceries, with steady chant on its slightly more.

Sorcery is fucking insane if you set it up correctly. Which is why you need the sages ring as well. Why? 30 dex towards your casting speed!

at 20 dex you are now at the max cast speed with that thing, with the +2 version you only need 10!

so now that you know everything, get CSS and HCSM and soul stream and hidden body and spook, these are the only spells you will ever need.

have fun

Listen here you little shit, I graduated top of my class in Wayfaring. I have over 300 confirmed kills with my Murakumo. You'll rue the day your Spurned ass touched my waifu.

Finished my first cycle, so.... who's the traitor in this souls?

What the fuck

It ended up in there

I don't even, didn't even know you could put covenant items in there

66 is close to endgame dude, late 20s-30s are what most people are at for cathedral

Kicking ass with mine on my pyro build, it's perfect for my playstyle

Hello. Who wants to draw?

Please name your file "collage" if you do, to make it easy for me to find. Full sized versions will be here at imgur.com/a/ZN6tO

Anyone got a Corvian Scythe they don't need?
I've killed nearly 300 of those damn birdmen and not a single drop aside from six shriving stones. Losing hope here, familia.

can i still get the tongues in irithyll ?

Am I getting memed on? I'm testing out spell damage from the first bonfire in lothric on that sword hollow and my Sorc staff is better than the Crystal one. Candlestick doesn't appear to do anything and neither does two-handing the catalyst.

A luck build would allow you to effectively use the warden twinblades and the carthus curved sword. Both are high-tier bleed memeweapons and work well with the hollow infusion.

>tfw summon someone named baby cunt for the fight club
>they're invisible
>go to use another sign
>crash

spooky...

Sure, where do you want to meet?

Well now you know. Glad I could help