Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XsJJPC7YBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE TALT.

Telsiai > Fedorameme > Kekpedo = Literally-whosha

DUNGEON QUEUE STILL FUCKING BROKEN

First for Klaipeda dead. This is on America's prime time 8pm of the night

know them

PvP > PvE

Silute > Telsiai > Fedimian > Orsha > Klaipeda

>silute
>literally not even out yet
t. BR

- Monster respawn time for medium and small monsters reduced from 2 minutes to 1 minute on the majority of in game maps.
- Added attributes for Falconer's Blistering Thrash which causes it to do status ailments and some kind of debuff, and Monk's Palm Strike and Hand Knife to control knock down.

Otherwise a fairly boring ktos patch.

Archer3/x/x/Falconer2

fill my 2 free circles

>60 FPS

Ranger rogue maybe

this picture gets bigger everytime i see it what the fuck

Ranger Scout?

Best stats for Cleric C2 - Priest C3 - Krivis - Plague Doctor?

Good thing Bots are keeping Klai alive or else IMC would've just combine combine it with Orsha LMAO

there's a better optimized version out there, sub 100KB but didn't save it.

I'm from telsiai and I'm doubting this thing is getting updated to be honest.

I mean Telsiai is very populated yeah but it doesn't really feel that different from klaipedo, and it's been literally the same status for all servers since more than 12 hours.

But whatever it's better for me this way anyway so nobody shitposts my server :^))

yeah i'll probably end up with either or those, sapper 2 could be an option?

wugushi would have been okay but i want crits later for falconer skill so kinda meh

What are the channels like in Klaipeda (Red, Orange, White)?

I want to say SPR, but it's pretty wasted on Plague Doctor.

>Blue Spion Archers
the suffering never ends.

Dunno, I transfered so I don't have a character there.

Nice try klaicuck, but klai used to pretty much always be red before the transfer.

>yfw you realize Null is NFA's BigNasty

The penguin mount things are weird, it adds a STR buff? and also some new quests if I'm not mistaken

Ranger is there for cruise control to falconer 2. I never played sapper or wugushi so I have no idea about them.

>klaicuck
ex klaicuck

But why would I play on an EU or SEA server if im not from there?

I'm a girl btw

no wonder he's a chill dude

Mfw that's literally me

literally who

DELETE THIS

yeah the barrage aoe helps since a3 has only single target too

guess i'm going ranger/scout, rogue would literally only have the feint combo which might even get fixed, scout gives me 2 good utilities and 1 okayish extra aoe, i get the cool costume too

>tfw you've successed the make a pair monsters

>have big exam today
>was going to binge out playing ToS all night as max comfy to celebrate
>servers down for relocation for 7 hours

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We're all girls here, user

just wait until f2p hits

I mean what are the channels of the city Klaipeda like in Telsiai

2:1 CON SPR probably. You won't be casting any damage spells since its all auto attacks for 200 levels

Your Incinerate damage will probably suck but you're getting PD for Bloodletting. Alternatively you could go Jewbalist for futureproof or Oracle for farming + discount Bloodletting on R7.

One day i'll meet a wizard that uses lethargy and let him do me in front of my wizard boyfriend due to him not being able to tend to my needs.

post name/server/character screenshot

Wait 4 or 5 threads and most people will forget about you, then make a retarded question starting with "I'm a girl, [...]" again and get your fresh guaranteed replies.

me on the right getting petted by lolipantsu

>see this
>google it
>豚の如き山賊に捕らわれて処女を奪われる巨乳姫騎士&女戦士 ~絶対チ○ポなんかに負けたりしない!!~
japanese and their title naming conventions always crack me up lmao

Isn't the order of the servers in the login screen a more accurate representation of the population as a whole since it's real time?

Literally wot are you talking about

>Post yfw he didn't switch servers

AMERIKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=9XsJJPC7YBg

i tried bone pointing (unrelated), its shit. it hits for like 400 damage. While it applies curse (hexing), unless you have spr i dont see what use that is, i cant notice a difference with base spr

The order of the servers in the server list on the login screen represents how crowded the servers are.

The bottom one is the one with most people.

hunter2

9pm isn't really "mmo prime time".
mmo prime time startes at 2am and AMERICA spans over 6 gorrilions of timezones so there never can be a real prime time.

>telsial two orange at close to midday pinoy time on a weekday

JUST

Guys sorry to burst your Klaipeda hating bubble, but those haven't been updated since the last maintenance. They've been like this since the servers went up almost 1 day ago

>klaicuck literally this delusional

I didn't say anything about Klaipeda you raging fucking homosexual.

I'm already playing on best server.

does anyone have a female archer with the flower costume here?

can you make a webm of your character doing various actions? like running around with your weapon out in all directions, doing the hula while looking upwards, kneeling shot in various directions, all that kind of stuff, preferably with your camera zoomed, would be pretty great.

I have bad news for you. In the morning fedinyan had 2 comfy squares.

Me neither but he replied to a lot of posts talking about it I guess.
He's right though

It always been like this, my dear newfag.

Proof

I like this meme

I have bad news for you.
That's wrong.

Yeah I'll be sure to trust your desperate delusional speculation over the literal official population indicator on the official website.

It was like this earlier

For what reason would I save proofs of fedimian being comfy?
Chill

>Klaicucks damage control
MY SIDES

Could someone help me out with a possible solution to this or link me to a place where I can get this fixed?

I'm trying to install and play Tree of Savior, but it won't allow me. Specifically, it says that the game Tree of Savior Eng Version is in my library, but it's not located in my Steam Library. I've done a search and tried to click Play Game. It just says Verifying Update Files and then cancels out. I've tried installing it from a back up from my laptop and nothing.

Any help? Is there a way to remove a game from your Steam library?

Nigga I've been up since server went up and that naver happened, don't try to trick me because I can get angry and you don't want that.

Getting ready to talk to boys in the LoliPan guild.

Roxona Gloves or...?

that is not cute

>discordfags
>bloggers
>klaicucks vs feditards
>le lolipantsu guild
what will save this general

>klai less populated than orsha
JUST

who /reserved spot/ already?

Thanks for the help, was thinking of the same thing you suggested.

KLAIPEDIA FAGS BTFO

I'm NA though

When it eventually dies for good.

>BRs

>reserved spot
He said that was just to keep track, cuteposter, there will still be a first come first serve meeting.

>I've been refreshing the website non-stop ever since the server went up
kek

Last digit determines how many times I reroll these 9 cubes

or Cafrisun.

Cuteposting!

>only 2 pardoner's left on klaipeda
>one of then has run out of sacrament

top kek

Kankermongool

>2 golds and 7 talt

kill meme

Vubbe Fighter

>tfw when i use my pardoner for nothing other than giving scrolls to my other cleric

took this earlier

what if Fedimian has a smaller server capacity?

Correct. I received 15 invites last evening. Considering some people on my friend's list will also want a slot, we probably will have enough for almost everyone.