Neptunia General #893 /nepgen/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WDNvjC77

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Geki Noire Steam release date: it's out. And it's shit.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date: it's out (on Vita).

Limited Edition now available for preorder:
iffysonlinestore.com/blanc-zombies-limited-edition/
Last thread: Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJwL9mYzRts?t=122
imgur.com/a/17akY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How we doin?

I want Noire to put me in a leg lock with her beautiful thighs.

Reminder that only Neps belong in this thread.

I just want more Neps in dresses.

Vert is best goddess.

>MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date: it's out (on Vita).

It's still on for May 10th it was leaked but it's gone now.

You just need shares and be a Lastation Man.

I think the Blanc vs Zombies release date should be edited next thread, since it's not really out. It was only released early for like an hour, it ain't like I can buy it right now right?

Lady Noire is truly the most beautiful of the Goddesses.

*Woman.
Down with the old memes.

Nope, Man, or old man. That's all it takes.

Seriously what's the link between Vert and Ganondorf?

Seriously, this meme got old weeks ago.

This looks like one of her share-givers cosplaying as her.

I'm so fucked up.

Blanc represents a Nintendo console. Zelda is a nintendo console, and in zelda games, ganondorf is Link's nemesis. Who is Blanc's nemesis? Vert.

The only thing that's getting older here is Noire's source of shares.

What exactly makes Vert Blanc's nemesis? Her chest?

Hope you're ready for the NX.

Wow, that's some really round about logic. I love it! Was Bowser too obvious a choice or something?

I thought you didn't watch series that had guys or is this just a picture you saved as a meme?

Don't know probably habit I picked up after saying it many times

Someone wanted to draw a Nep Zelda image. The choices were pretty obvious. That's all there is to that.

NX pictured here

do the dock and background colors look good? it's annoying that my laptop and phone show different colours so idk how good/bad it looks on others. maybe also changing the speech bubble to match neps hair more or a dark shade of purple works too.

Personally I think it looks fine as is. Simple and cute.

Vert is fantastic as ganondorf
Blanc makes a fantastic link

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

I am suddenly really into Vert-Ganondorf and Blanc-Link after seeing this. They DO look fantastic!

This is our house.

あなたは私たちがこの絵を読み取ることができることを期待しますか?

Every Tsunako design is such sex.

Are GN girls even by Tsunako?

Tsunako didn't design these though.

>tfw Blanc's E3 this year is essentially Zelda: the show

This new Zelda better be the best shit since sliced bread if Blanc wants me to buy an NX.

Why do you like Uni?

What. Who did them?

I don't.
She's actually pretty boring.

She has a cute tummy

NepuBuran

The assistant

Shit, this Just Guard thing is pretty good for soloing the bottom four missions in pic related. Multiplayer is probably going to be hella fun.

>Just Guard
What, like perfect parry timings? Because if that's anything like PSO2 Just Guarding, I might be in love.

Nice
Multi when

>The regular Nepbull is apparently enough to keep someone gaming for days
>The better stuff like Big Nep's can heal all your wounds.
>Wasn't it Nep who made the stuff in the first place too?
>Nep who made the stuff?
>Nep making?
>Nep?
>Nep what?

I really want to marry Noire. I love her with all my heart!

You hold down the Guard button and tilt the Analogue Stick in the direction the attack is coming from. It significantly reduces damage and instantly refills your SP Gauge, so you can spam skills to get through the fight with little issue.

Within two to three days of release because people need enough EXP to beat Story Mode.

Remember to be nice to monsters - We're the good guys!

But I got the game

Forgot to mention that the analogue stick tilt needs to be timed.

Then beat it again. This time with more Gusto. We'll play some other time. I'm going to sleep.

damn

If you go by RB;1 logic, Nep probably did make it. Other games, she had predecessors so maybe they did... but then again, it would be odd for them to name it Nep[Blank} while Neptune, being the lovable narcissist she is, would definitely have named it after herself. I mean she rewrote her own Nation's metric system to Neps.

The metric change thing only happens in UD Planeptune tho, we don't know if that actually applies to HD Planeptune
Also, we DO know that Nep came up with the Nepbull, you get to know that at the early chapters of RB2, while the ultra best Nepbull EX? ehh... The best one is made by both Nep and Gear

She tries so hard to be recognized and loved, I want to give her my full support!

Why not change the units to Pluties though? I mean, Pluto IS the founding CPU after all.

Do Neps work like Metric? Are there kiloneps and millineps?

>Pluto

Damn you, phone.

Audio only memes from Blanc vs Zombies:

Just do it, don't let your dreams be dreams.
Gotta go Fast
Party time, excellent.

Thank Plutia that wasn't subbed in any way.

>TFW Noire's is literally too many things to talk about

They use Neps as a scale for V-II as well

They only use Neps for measuring height. I guess Neptune doesn't want people to know how wide or heavy she is. Girl concerns and all.

>Party time, excellent.
?

So. The girls are great. But how about the actual games? Any I should skip or just start with RB1?

start with RB1

PS3 trilogy is optional but if you play the first game on the PS3 by god do not let it paint the picture of the entire series for you.

Wayne's World

>No matter what dimension's Planeptune you're in, you'll eventually have Neptune visit to ruin the nation.
There is no escape.

Interesting

The Rebirth series is a great starting point. I'd say the original trilogy can be safely ignored, especially the very first game as it's terrible beyond compare.

Do Rebirth first, you should get well aquantied with the core cast and most of the makers. From there, feel free to move on to the spin off games, anime, Mangas or the drama CDs. VII is also an option if you want to keep moving forward in the mainline games, but at that point you might want a break from JRPGS.

I think he meant in the same way as Kilometer and milimeter

youtu.be/LJwL9mYzRts?t=122

>inb4 Neptune U 3.0

I'm gonna nep

I love Neptune more than anything in the world!

We must rid the world of Planeptune infidel in name of great prophet Uni. Nowaru Ackbar!

>HDN1
>Mk2
>Victory
>V-II
I'm going out on a limb and saying it's coming to PS4

I hope it does. Compile needs to jump the Vita Ship already

dumb Noireposter

They'll support it until the very end (Friday Morning at 9am during the Sony investor meeting)

It's possible that's it gonna be a new 3 game arc for the series

Oh is that for real? I just learned about about the investor meeting for Nintendo that happened early morning only a couple hours ago

Monster Monpiece was great fun but I doubt it'll get localised. Phone games rarely do.

I don't really know enough about titty pirates to care.

Black Rose Valkyrie sounds VERY interesting. Someone in your party is a traitor that you have to find before they murder you? And it changes each time? Sounds great!

Mary Skelter seems like another dungeon crawler or something? Not sure why I should care, exactly.

Cyber Dimension had like, zero information there. The hell?

Well, CyberDimension was the promised big surprise CH had for us nep fans since last year
No info because they are only at 20-30% progress in development, and some things could change in time
Both BRV and MS look really interesting

I did a thing again!

(Note: Read left column down, then right column for those who are lost)

Gave me a good chuckle. Thanks

Assemble the Dengeki & Famitsu:
imgur.com/a/17akY

Well that was fun now to wait for the rest to catch up.

So minus the first game is Noire's game the only game so far to not have a retro ending credits?

Go for it Secretary

Yo! Stick comic drawing guy here, thanks for doing another one of these! I really do love those 0□0 faces to bits~

I also like how it IMMEDIATELY cuts to Nepgear obliterating the playground in the second column, like she friggen defied physics and reality just to teleport there and murder everyone.

Fuck off.

How terrifying.

well I didn't want to make an entire other page for one more panel, so i had to take some liberties

No worries. Seeing ya do these makes me super motived to continue making stick comics!

I'm gonna neeep

gonna need more sharpies then.
a lot of the soft strokes are actually the pen dying slowly!

>Plutia shown in Cyberdimension's segment
She made it in.

Could you please post a nice upskirt shot of Uzume? I have to know if they kept her ass intact.

Mary Skelter has some monster that "chases you in real time" or something

So it's a dungeon crawler while a monster chases you? Good grief, it reminds me of the Grim Reaper back in Persona 3. THAT'S pretty interesting, I'm all ears now!