In world history, has there ever been a nation state/tribe/civilization as barbaric and inhumane as the Islamic State?

In world history, has there ever been a nation state/tribe/civilization as barbaric and inhumane as the Islamic State?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Khmer Rouge

YES, THE JEWS.

Assyrians and Mongols?

I daresay some of the barbarian tribes were more barbaric

>In world history, has there ever been a nation state/tribe/civilization as barbaric and inhumane as the Islamic State?

The Islamic Caliphate

The Xiongnu Khanate

The Mongol Empire and successive Mongol Khanates

The Manchu Empire

ADDENDUM:

THE SOVIET UNION, THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA, THE BRITISH EMPIRE, THE SPANISH EMPIRE, THE ASSYRIANS.

Islamic state are fucking babies compared to some peoples.

Assyrians, ironically in mesopotamia again, would regularly skin people alive, not criminals, just conquered people, along with killing all of them, mutilating them, torture, etc. They were ridiculously brutal for no reason.
The Mongols massacred entire cities just for not immediately surrendering, something liberals keep trying to portray as reasonable.

Obviously the Nazis were the worst in that they tried to destroy an entire people though it was cold and systematic.

The Aztec and Mayan people were obsessed with blood and gore and you couldnt even be a warrior until you'd killed a man and ripped out his heart

ISIS just behead people, the standard execution in most places in history

Almost every single one, are you retarded?

>Islamic Caliphate
such as?

The Rashiduns you cockknuckle

Show me Rashidun atrocities.

I am not retarded you just seem to have an extremely pessimistic world view, people are good for each other by nature, states like Islamic State are exceptions

Descending on Mecca

>Obviously the Nazis were the worst in that they tried to destroy an entire people though it was cold and systematic.

LEARN ACTUAL HISTORY INSTEAD OF MINDLESSLY REPEATING THE FABRICATIONS, AND VAGUE NOTIONS, THAT HAVE BEEN INSTILLED IN YOU SINCE YOU WERE A CHILD.

barbaric and inhumane? they seem like pretty nice guys

t. Xicotencatl

>people are good for each other by nature, states like Islamic State are exceptions
Completely the opposite. It's only childhood indoctrination to be a good person that stops us killing each other.

Absolutely not. The conquest of Mecca resulted in 12 dead Non Muslims who had violated laws, the population then surrendered and were not punished or even forced to convert. Extremely unusual for a medieval siege.

And it wasn't even the Rashiduns, Muhammad was still alive.

Stop talking about things you have no idea about.

*Buzz* Wrong.

We are pack animals, I am sorry.

Oh piss off, I've been around the block three hundred times, I've been full /pol/tard holocaust denier at one point.

The holocaust almost certainly happened but is probably exaggerated in numbers killed. Deal with it and don't make this thread about that.

Do you know what happens when a pack encounters another pack? Pack animals are hostile to other packs, humans are the same, we love our own and kill the other. You just defeated yourself.

>THE SOVIET UNION
>THE BRITISH EMPIRE
>THE SPANISH EMPIRE

Fucking kill yourself you fucking retard. if you honestly fucking believe this you deserve to be skinned alive, you leftist piece of fucking garbage. Go stick Guns & Germs up your ass and may it kill you.

Yeah and what is the point of this thread? States / tribes being barbaric towards it's own civilians (pack members).

AND EVEN THEN

When an animal pack fights another, they rarely end up killing eachother, mercy is always shown in the end

YOUR ENTIRE POST IS NONSEQUITEURIAL, AND INCOHERENT.

You're not retarded just ignorant. ISIS are literally nothing tier on the world scale of destruction and barbarity.

For one Saudi Arabai and the United States operating TO DAY are orders of magnitude more barbaric.

The further back in history you go the more you'll find people being flayed for reasons as miniscule as kings having a bad day. This covers European kings, Czars, south east Asia and Africa.

The idea that ISIS presents an affront to human decency is a literal meme pushed by the media today in service of R2P excuses for intervention.

Kill yourself idiot. No one cares for your meta-contrarian posturing, you're a joke.

>Yeah and what is the point of this thread? States / tribes being barbaric towards it's own civilians (pack members).
No, all these states commit atrocities to people who are not deemed part of their own group, that is the defining part of it. ISIS kill people who aren't "true" muslims in their eyes, assyrians killed conquered people, mongols the same, nazis killed jews who were not "aryan".

You are fucking dumb dude

>I've been full /pol/tard holocaust denier at one point.

fucking how

>tfw most middle easterners would rather have this "barbaic and inhumane" nation state than another western military intervention

the arguments are very convincing

Veeky Forums is the most inhuman

No? If that was true no one would be fighting isis

Insecure teenagers aren't hard to convince once they're seduced by all the fascist-rhetoric of belonging and a higher purpose.

Source: I used to be one too.

Yeah almost all ancient societies and quite a few up until recent times

Take a look at

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered

Nothing ISIS is barbaric as this and this was in Liberal England and Legal and happened up until the mid 19th Century.

t. house of Saud

>learn actual history
what you actually mean is read your shitty redpill blog where you "expose the jews" as being part of the Illuminati or something.

>what you actually mean is read your shitty redpill blog where you "expose the jews" as being part of the Illuminati or something.

HOW IS IT THAT I MEAN THAT, ACCORDING TO YOU?

Fuck off leftists, western torture methods main use was scaring the people and preventing them from commiting crime

Actual extreme froms of torture like the one you are talking about, have barely been used in western societies

Assyrians. Nothing compares

So how is this different from ISIS?

Islamist detected. I have seen their pointless mass murderers and horrific meme tier execution methods all over the internet, the systematic savagery and barbarity in which they operate as a whole is unparalleled in modern times makes the one off deplorable actions of Western troops look like kindergarten.

Yes thats right, white people never commit to barbarism, only the brown man does that

ISIS does it cause of "nub religion"

[CURRENT YEAR MEME]

Read the Sticky

That's nice. Read the thread.

The difference is we (white civilized people) did it 1000 years ago, ISIS does it now.

I know the rules of this boards, thats why I started the thread with 'in world history'

>Actual extreme froms of torture like the one you are talking about, have barely been used in western societies

Like I said show an example of ISIS doing anything this brutal.

You think Euros werent trigger happy when it came to hanging people? In the 18th Century alone the UK introduced 60 hanging offences - even for fishing on overs property or having soot on your face

Okay, and how is that different from early modern western nations torturing heretics and religious dissidents? Or even worse "witches" and sinners?

I'd say Sub-saharan Africa but they never had a nation state nor a civilisation

Their argument can be very convincing and tend to cater to hyped up young guys who crave a sense of comradeship and belonging. The mainstreaming of far left Ideals and the damning of the actions of whites will eventually cause a huge reactionary movement imo

No, white people did it 70 years ago.

Get over yourself.

60 hangings in 100 years, you call this an example of barbarity? You are just proving my point western society has been very human for the most part. Hanging is probably the most humane way of execution.

ISIS has done more than 60 beheadings just this year.

>60 hangings in 100 years, you call this an example of barbarity?
Illiteracy is alive and well i see.

Stop comparing ISIS to the Nazis you goddamn cuck, ISIS is FAR and FAR worse than Nazi Germany.

That wasn't what OP was asking, OP was asking in all of history have there ever been states as brutal as ISIS.

And the answer is a decisive yes, even white people were putting ISIS to shame up until relatively recently as much as /pol/ likes to think of us as being so much more civilized.

They really aren't.

The Nazis make ISIS look like amateur-hour.

No one will take you seriously if you troll that obviously

Tell me how I am illiterate, that's exactly what you said

Which white people

Ethnic cleansing, territorial expansion, torture and human experimentation vs territorial expansion and beheadings?

Wow natsocs are fucking revolting.

Persians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
I don't know if this is barbarism or just creative malevolence but it sets the bar pretty high.