Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21114499.18213f516a7585.1a2a314851.253a496195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stuck on a dead server.webm

First

I LOVE TALTS

DELETE THIS

Nth for rate my build!

dead game general

DISCORDFAGS NOT WELCOME

are you saying you love talts or do you actually love talts?

psshhh too slow kid

post your favorite
STR
DEX
INT
Classes

You do realize that any build that deviates from cookie cutter will only get replies that suggest you replace it with something cookie cutter, right?

Fencer
Fencer
Squire

>STR

SR

>DEX

Sapper/Koenig

>INT

there is no INT class

>liking in public
>liking between the same sex
Have you guys no shame? Klaipeda is a Christian server. Please transfer to Fedimian if you want this kind of lewd behavior.

Can a Linker's Spiritual Chain share Quick Cast attribute? As in if I was the Pyro Linker can I get my Elememetalist's Quick Cast damage too?

Ever since last maintenance, there's a glitch that lets you overlevel attributes by one. Hopefully it gets reverted.

Spreadsheets and math mostly. I think they were mostly aimed towards archers/fletchers however.

Rogue
Fletcher
Rogue (Capture meme)

>INT Class

Does this even exist?

Give me a good cookie cutter wugushi build!!! I want to poison stuff!!!!

It's a build mostly for fun, I just wanna check if it's not useless and if I will still be accepted in parties.

Klaipeda is a dead server so players need to reproduce

'So it says here you opted out of the cookie cutter ET build at the last minute? Hired. We appreciate special snowflakes like you. Please look for Koenig over there to help you out in your new job.'

Earthshaker
Faceless Void
Ogre Magi

what do I win?

I love you, /tosg/, even if you aren't as great as you used to be, my life would not be the same without you.

>No Linka

a dick in your head

No reproducing and liking before marriage.

Post the hat tier list

Are the forums dead?

>Implying I want to be tied down to a like baby

Bitch swerve imma just switch to my alt

Klaipeda is dead

>ASSFAGGOTS

You posted this in last thread, right?
If you noticed many people only bothered to reply that you should get Elementalist 3 but didn't tell you whether or not your build is useful, or WHY it wouldn't be useful.

Sorry, I wish I had some insight into that specific part of the question but I'm barely at level 90, I don't know whether or not Necro brings something good into parties, but I know that usually people who want to play a Necromancer in any game do it because they find the idea fun
Don't let your dreams be dreams user.

I hope I can meet up with LoliPan today.

She only seems to show up when I'm sleeping.

The retarded penguin face always gets me

>she
SHE

Change your name to Doggly.

Archer2 Ranger1 Wugu3 Cannon/Musket

NOOT NOOT

How good is Cannoneer's Cannon Shot

Has Cattly pulled a Dollcat yet?

>It's a build mostly for fun

That only furthers his point. Don't bother asking here for opinions as you'll only get cookie cutter build suggestions.

I can tell you she was acting hella slutty last night too. Even 'dueling' boy swordsman playing with their swords in the tent.

L O L

With the recent changes to Token users being able to instantly train any attribute, you are now able to overlevel them, supposedly.
If it's similar to what we did in kToS, you click on an attribute that's 1 rank below max multiple times, and confirm all of the training windows.
Don't know if it's the same process here, haven't tried it yet.
This allows you to get to max rank +1, even max rank1 attributes (none of those do anything at rank2, as far as I know).

Examples of good attributes to overlevel are Quickcast (+60% matk), Shrink Body (-100% damage dealt, all affected mobs deal 1 damage), and Swift Step/Quicken (+30% crit rate).

Are you talking about skill levels?
The bug is about attributes, not the actual skills themselves.
Maybe you had Divine Might buff up?

>she

>ele2
Into the trash it goes.

so im been just using all my lvl 1 and 2 cards as soon as i got them but now i read i have to save cards im just 37 so i dont think its a big deal but will i be fucked up if i keep doing this?

>grinding in Alemeth Forest
>channel blows up every 30 minutes

Telsiai is also dead yesterday

HAS

Implying I have any alternatives.

NO

What costume is that?

>make poll during americluck prime time when everyone else is asleep or at work
>STILL only get 39 votes for klaip
holy shit ded community

What build would Stefan play?

>Official server status doesn't count!!!
>MUH /tosg/
Loving this meme

Overlevel resets on relog

According to the last time it was explained to me, you get Quick Cast but not the attribute.

You don't really have to save cards until you're like 130

hunter i think

Noticed you have the same Sorc build as me and was wondering if you're going C3 with it or not. I was planning on just grabbing C2 so I could control, then getting warlock, featherfoot or maybe even necro for flesh cannon.

Hantaa

Can boys be queens?

Besides any other two circles, except cryo2?

Any cleric build that isn't awful.

your official server status hasn't been updated the whole day, it's dead just like your server

the cutest

hello this chepina le mohamed crossau and ill rate your cuties

you have 3 second to post your character and ill decide who is the queen of /TOSG/

GO!

Why not go points into sorc and linker? You can be the minion master.

the overlevel disappears after you log out and log in

>forums are dead too

why am i addicted to this stupid cute game

FWEEEEEEE~

Everyone come and tell us the embarrassing mistake you made when building your character!

>INT cleric

discord out

sorc1 sucks

I made an int krivis and realized how garbage it was.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21114499.18213f516a7585.1a2a314851.253a496195

if you want to duel then you want kino2. it gives you telekinesis and more importantly psychic pressure. magnetic force also sometimes works. that's 3 disables which are something you want for duels. it works well for leveling too cause you need to disable those high hp and damage monsters you encounter. you can gather large groups of monsters and just cast psychic pressure on them killing them all.

the other way is you sleep them and cast flesh cannon. i didn't even bother to have minions out cause they got bugged somewhere but you can see the damage psychic pressure does. these have 94k hp and it's hitting for 3kish while perma stunning them all

Can someone give me the skill progression or some advice for elementalist, is electrocute and hail bread and butter until frost cloud?

warrior?

Disregard , that's what I get for not trying it out myself.

Then it was a false alarm after all.
Good to know IMC is improving.

these people are faggots afk farming pets is not a violation in any way

they're still going to attack stuff whether you're on the pc or not

not me but I think this girl (male) is cute.

Maybe because you are too delusional to accept that you are stuck on a dead server . Acceptance is painful I know but It's better than running away from the truth.

Does the increased damage from quickcast apply to the sorc's summoning?
Like can my summon get free damage from it?

>Says nonsensical things about servers even when they're down
>Official

I'd say they're at an IMC-level of reliability.

Archer...?

I put points into deprotected zone

Can I leave psycho at 2 or is it like ele that is shit if not c3?

I leveled reflect shield on my wiz.

it's not as bad as ele, but you get 2 really good skills at c3

went pyro-->linker-->pyro and now I want to go pyro->linker-->thaum-->chrono for the loot shenanigans.