youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why won't they be my friends

Yuria a cute

HAW
HAW
HAW

On PC, looking for someone to help me transfer an item from one character to another. Anyone?

first for missing your backstabs

Bloodborne PvP was the worst of the series.

>tfw invade world of a ganksquad

Hey retards

Stop dying to Wolnir

Am I stupid if I want to use the Vordt mace?

Depends on your answer.

What country are you from? If you're Russian or any other third world country then no deal.

>load into the next easymode gangbang as Aldrich Faithful
>a grape is already here
>I can already feel the underage from across the entire map through a sixth sense
>they """"""""""""SNEAKILY"""""""""""" hide behind a giant and buff despite being a bright shining barney nightlight
>spams Estoc R1 endlessly in my general direction
>takes 99.98% of life as damage from one attack
>bolts at the speed of light to get away to chug
>doesn't chug back to full life and dies on the next hit

What the fuck is wrong with this ebin 'troll' covenant?

I have a couple questions

right now I'm sitting at SL89 with 40str/40dex and 30vgr

I was planning on going up to SL99 for PvP so should I just level hp and endurance now at this point? I figure I don't need any spells since I can just buff weapons with resins.

Also is the Lothric Knight Spear any good?

Canada.

rate

>DSG is afraid of parries

Haha you guys

it boggles my mind how much better you have to be to stand a chance at overcoming the host's advantages as an invader

all you fucking faggots crying about getting combusted in undead burg good job

Literally unstoppable.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE

>invade someones world
>complain when they have summons
I love how the meme has comes full circle, and the people who for 4 years have been going full "hurf durf we're dickwraiths deal with it!" are now crying and so bootyblasted they come to the threat to complain.

Xth for Pontiff Sulyvhan is the Ivory King

No Deal :^)

rate and h8 post and m8

im at SL87, what are the active invasion spots except archdragon peak? already got my 30 tongues/shackles/medals from there

I just want to stalk people and make them uncomfortable.

WEEEELLLLLLLLLL

I literally beat him on my first try by immediately running up and spamming R1 on his shackle things

I didn't even know he summoned

he didn't summon one fucking enemy, the dmg ticker at the end of the fight said 4000+

First for edgy knights and going nighty night.

HE AIN'T MY BOY, BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY.

its a normal weapon that i dont use, i was saving my scales but i have a 1+ scale weapon

unoriginal
skipped leg day/10

Imagine how it must feel to have your weaponfu since Demon's Souls be buffed to the point where it's unstoppable.

Cleansing chapel
Pass is DSG

Pls join

just stay at 89 so you can PvP with 80 and 100

Get Onislayer Bow
Equip Obscuring Ring/Hawk Ring
Have fun

Can I get summoned as a Blue Phantom from anywhere? Even Firelink?

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

>farming Scholar's Candlestick
This is fuckin nigtmare. Flamberge 2.0

>Obscuring Ring
you have to join the fingers for that and ruin that one npcs quest, so I'll have to make another character for that I guess

I'm ready guys. So so ready to slay the host of embers and his 4 phantoms.

Get obscuring ring and eat some pellets then spook people by running around in front of them just out of sight range.

>it's a host is too laggy to register any attacks until 5 seconds after and thus doesn't get staggered by your attacks so he gets off tons of free lag hits before it kicks in and you insta-die episode

>unstoppable
I regularly shit all over estoc/rapier users with a fucking greathammer.

All that videos makes me think is that the average JP player is incredibly shit.

Maybe not after this patch.

shouldn't have fucked up greirat's quest and bought siegmeyer's armor and believed in trusty patches

>Backstabs have this long as fuck windup and animation for me when I try do them

>Get instant super backstabbed halfwaythrough an animation by other people, dark souls 1 style

What the fuck is this bullshit. Is there some secret "fast backstab" ring?

Every. Fucking. Time.

No, it's a pretty cool weapon. :^) It's also a decent two hander and it doesn't have stupid split magic damage like half of the boss two handers.

>get to 30 and +2 on my Aiden Pearce character
>second one is a ganksquad
>run around farting poison mist until I can corner the host and beat him to death with my magic weapon'd raw axe

Felt so satisfying, stupid phantoms.

I'm hoping. I'd be willing to do a bit of invading just to try and get that ring, it looks really useful.

I know the pain, bro.
If you didn't do Greirat's quest, you can still go kill him to get his ashes so handmaiden sells it

Can someone help me with Ocerios on PC?
SL 61 pass is dsg

VAN YEAH THAT'S THE MASTER PLAN
DRIVE TO THE WOODS AND EAT CORN OUT THE CAN

>the old wolf just lays there all day alone
I feel bad for the old dog, why can't I bring him and Yorshka back to Firelink with me?

You regularly trade all of your stamina for 50-60% of theirs with your greathammer? Do you know how good stability is?

>Drakeblood GS
It's bad
but it isn't
it's good
but it isn't
it's viable
but it isn't
it does damage
but it doesn't
This thing is very strange

Yeah, it's called the Lag Ring. It also lets you teleport and queue strikes so the opponent takes 5-6 and dies instantly. To get it you need to turn in 50 of every covenant item.

>Still not getting Darkmoon summons

Fuck. Everything. Fromsoft, you stupid cunts. It's BROKEN. The level ranges aren't the fucking problem.

its basically impossible to lose as the host being invaded if you're not a complete fucking moron

can somebody explain this bullshit?

i mean it has ONE ARM and NO HEAD

are catacombs full of super powerful hollows who had their flesh removes as a safeguard?

i mean what the fuck

explain this miyazaki

You can finish her quest then get it, just make sure to pick up her armor before

r8, h8

I want to do hybrid magic melee which is the best type for me? I'm guessing its pyromancy but is that a good magic?

Playing as a hollow in master's garb, gloves, loincloth, and ragged mask is pretty fun. I look so weak until I cast my pyromancies.

So I missed the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring on my first game, is it possible to grab it in NG? I'm thought I would try the ring achievement on my first character but i think it's already fucked...

Pyromancy is the only good magic at lower levels.

I like the moveset. sometimes it does a LOT of damage
Sometimes it does none.
Will always be fashionable.

Not a fan of the gauntlets/legs

What sort of shit do you guys think was just too obscure to figure out?

I don't think there's too much mind you, but I really think the whole thing with Yoel and the dark sigil is pretty counter-intuitive.

For starters, to get Yoel's level ups you need to outright suck at the game and die a lot.

Secondly, I figure most people would assume that the dark sigil would ultimately fuck them over gameplay wise, and that curing it was necessary.
Aside from that the only other thing I think is kind of bullshit is the pilgrim from Anri's questline. Like who's going to notice one statue missing between visiting that area? I'm observant as fuck on the environment (found the Darkmoon covenant on my own and Archdragon Peak) but christ.

it's not a very well kept place.

What is it?

Does anyone have an extra copy of the game from the mexican fiesta? could i buy it on paypal?

it's also pretty damn short

*rolls through your pyromancy and OHKOs you with my Gotthard poke*

Your still.... to weak........

It doesn't look nor feel like a GS personally

But it is very good looking

He's one of the easiest bosses in the game just dodge or block his charges.

>what is timing
99% of estoc users have no idea what the word "strategy" means and resort to nothing but spamming R1 over and over in the hope it will let them win

>use timing, swing so that your attack is around halfway complete by the time they attack
>great weapon gives hyper armor so you wont get stunned, they will
>follow up for another attack, then roll away
>alternatively, if they're a shield shitter, take a third hit to try and stagger them
>you have lost maybe 10% of your health
>they have lost 60%
>rinse and repeat

>invade the same retard host with his 2 gankbro companions twice and kill them twice
BEST FEELING IN THIS WORLD

I do not not like it.

>Killing all of a host's phantoms
>And then him
God damn, is there any better feeling?
Also, holy fuck the Obscuring Ring is the best ring EVER MADE IN A DS GAME

real grapes just play 1 shot glass cannons so they can get their vertabrae and leave instead of being 3v1 ganked by hostbabbies

too bad you weren't using a memesword, kiddo

I did it. I'm finally free. I don't have to play this shitty PvE anymore.

At least until the DLC. Maybe by then they'll have patched it to not suck as much.

neat.jpg
Lautrec's helm might also work if you're not sure about the helm

I've never actually been parried by one of those skeletons, dang. You got styled on by a fuckin' Carthus king.

That sounds like a great new character named. Carthus King.

>winged knights clad in gold armor
>actually have wings and a unique moveset
>stuffed up on some out of the way tower
Why does FromSoft do this

Still looking for someone on PC to help me transfer an item from one character to another.

That's not true at all. You level up with him once, and after two more deaths, he levels you up again. That's totally normal.

Two more deaths and you level again. Rinse/Repeat dude

being a mound maker suck so hard why it be this why

>greatweapons give hyper armor
Good lord, why didn't I remember that? No wonder I'm so shit on the timing with my axe, I got used to hyper armor on my flameberg

Anyone at all?

how gay was it to get all rings

So how do i beat nameless fucking king if I'm a faith build?

All of my goddamn damage is lightning

Praise it!

What's the item?

i hope she doesnt look too bad

Lautrec's helm is far too orange to match with anything but itself

Did you go into the tower and see what was inside?

looks neat

I get that the DLC is coming in Fall, but I don't know by who's standard of Fall we're going by. Could somebody post the months?

Asking again

What would overall be the best/most pleasant PvE experience, Str or Dex?

Don't want to use straight swords, katanas, or shields though.

Wrath of the Gods.

Stand away from him and he'll do the diving lunge with huge recovery.

>"Decisiveness is the sign of a true monarch"
>now go kill that guy because I said so, he's a threat to you even though I've told you you're an invincible monster at least ten times now
>go do what I say because a true monarch would listen to me

Jesus Christ, fuck Yuria.