/TrumpCoinGeneral/

/TCG/ WEBSITE RELAUNCH EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
Based Dev Team Secures TrumpCoin.com Address W/ Their Own Money

www.trumpcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dat fuckin site!! plus the price is mooning!

Was hoping for bigger news, but it's definitely a start.

lol at you if you said they'd never reveal their names photos

nontrumpers btfo.

time to go balls deep in another 2btc worth.

maga fuckers

I take that back, the site looks great now and it's great to have a "visible" team.

"They would never reveal their names and photos!!! Trumpcoin's a scam!!"

Crickets now.

>try to buy bitcoin in order to buy trump coin
>nothing fucking works

I've been following this project for a while now and I can't tell you how fuckin awful it was not having a site to link. my friends when telling them about this
this announcement shows a real divergence from the previous """""developers""""" and I'm pumped that it's done.

the site looks absolutely amazing (phew) and was wroth the wait.

let's hope the announcements are frequent and high energy.

I feel good about this

that site looks really good

Wow the Devs are doing a pretty good job. The value is starting to stride. It's happening the moon mission is a go, last call all aboard!!!

Holy shit this pipeline is making me giddy. We might have lucked out with this fucking coin after all.

how do you mine this? can you mine it?

What is proof of stake?

you fucker waited all day, but couldn't wait a few more hours so I could get off work and figure out this bitcoin to trumpcoin shit

don't you moon without me!!

I cant even imagine how much better my life would be if these hit 5$ a coin

Alright, alright, I brought some damn coin. I'm cashing out at $5 dollars a coin though. a clean $100k+

All of the coins have been mined. There are ~6.5m right now. Proof of Stake means that you "mine" coins by keeping them in your wallet. The more coins you have, the more will be mined for you.

Where did you buy?

Guys.

Trump is hosting a Reddit AMA on Wednesday.

You know what to do.

same boat right now, Waiting on CCEX >:^(

no what do i do?

you got 20,000 coins? fuckin wut

c-cex, brought a couple 1k coins lumps and a fat 15k group for like $.06 cents a piece earlier today.

REDDIT PROMOTION

Just wanted to say I haven't had any issues making comments in /the_donald with trumpcoin in my handle

As long as the post is on topic or a meme of sorts and as long as you don't actively promote it you should be fine

I've made plenty of posts now with upvotes on a lot of them. We need all the attention and support we can get

If everyone can make a couple of posts a day with only a few minutes we can all make a yuge impact on the coin

MAGA!

couple Chads on the dev team tb,h

If we can bring up Trumpcoin on the Reddit AMA respectfully and not try to Veeky Forums it up like a bunch of shit-slinging apes, we might be able to pull this off and get into lunar orbit

Great job, everyone.

i'm gonna ask him how many prostitutes i can buy with 1 trump coin

Bitbob is a savage

That would be great if we can get actual subreddit promotion. Doesn't hurt if we have people posting on the r/the_donald that isn't blatant spam

>muh moon

$25 a coin by September mark my keystrokes. We're going to make it bros!!!

______

COIN PEAKED

SELL
E
L
L

Oh, my sweet summer child... this is only the beginning.

W E A K H A N D S

don't fucking dump you trogs

frogs*

I think the new site is shit on mobile browsers.

Really? No issues on my end. Looks good on my S6.

I'm so glad I stuck it out thru the previous Era, with eth shitting the bed, Trumpcoin is my most excited about coin outside my btc holdings.

I might have to grab a few thousand more and then move to cold storage. I'm not selling below .75

9k is the new norm for now.

Too bad the /pol/ autists ban any mention of this. Gotta try Reddit.

wow Hillary is done after those email leaks, Trumps poll numbers are rising Trump Coin is rising in Value. We're in the last stages of launch here people. I wish I had more money to buy while Trump coin is still under $.10 cents

R/The_Donald also has autistic mods that created a thread calling this thing a scam. One of the mods went ballistic and deleted and banned anyone that disagreed with him (I should know, I was one of the people banned).

I think now we'll have a better chance at the Reddit tipbot. I know one of the users on here said that he created a Trumpcoin username and posted in the threads and he was OK. He did not actively promote, just posted so people could see his username.

I agree, everything's getting polished and the new plans for the coin look great

TRUMP is at its range high guys... 0.00009497

Oh here he is - yeah, I think I'll go make a reddit username and post

Trump will be over 11k sat by midnight eastern,
if im right send me my last digit in trumpcoins:

TTayJU4H3YhMSXdsG21jtPygsc1Beo32u6

>rollin

Present

I highly suggest posting in the 'rising' threads or thread with

nigga is video guy chris pratt

also the site looks fuckin nuts
how's the buy support at the moment?

decent roll, I'll send you 7 trumps if we hit 11k tonight

cmonnnnn

The site looks fantastic guys. It's all coming together now. This is why I held through the Alex Jones debacle, Chicken's Coop, the constant drama, and FUD. I new this day was coming.

And it's only just begun.

$10/coin dream would net me $3000

A small amount in comparison to the chads it will make all of you but it would be a dream for me. Pays for an engagement ring and also my car fixes.

We're all gonna make it

We've broken 11k satoshi.

BREAKOUT MUTHAFUKAS

>tfw i sold all 35k trumps i had today for around 8.5-9k sats on C-cex earlier today.

JUST fuck my shit up senpai

>TTayJU4H3YhMSXdsG21jtPygsc1Beo32u6
>TTayJU4H3YhMSXdsG21jtPygsc1Beo32u6

Why would you do that? I think the most reasonable thing to do here is hold until at least the election.

i was hoping to sell high and buy a dip. now i am not sure what i will do...

a) put money in stock market
b) invest in some other shitcoin
c) hold my 3 bitcoin proft
d) buy more trumps at a higher price

cant decide.

God Damm coin base and their limits! I wanted to buy 200 dollars worth.

There might still be a dip, but I don't think it'll dip below 5 cents.

Option d is always best option

HELP ME HERE GUYS. AM I STILL ON TIME TO GET IN?

Of course, but, as always, never invest any more than you can afford to lose AND never invest any money you'll need in the immediate future.

8.5k is the new floor fyi. Up from 7k. Great gains today lads

Im going to USA in march 2017, wanna raise some usd until there and im thinking to buy about $300 of Trumps. Am i doing right?

Please.

Go for it lad

Get back to work batboy

Hire a whore and do it for real. One that looks like Ivanka.

some white man could help a white man with 1 trumpy TQnjVg4yb3cDN8xucDSkAxNLXqWi7RiSD7

Noice, the website looks great now it has been updated. Get on twitter lads and let #fintech know about the worlds first decentralized cryptopac.

Follow @TrumpcoinG

They mention payment gateways on bitcointalk. Does that mean they're building an option for cash to coin and vice versa?

What is happening?

You're on to something :^)

seems to be what they're hinting towards

its power levels are growing

Strap in
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA

People want the only coin that will help trump stop crooked Hillary.

Anyone know why the sudden pump?

>someone sells 5 trump for the lulz
>graph does this

www.trumpcoin.com

They are going for it lad

ooooo. my tweets are working.
though with two followers
@TrumpcoinG

>www.trumpcoin.com

i didnt know we were on 4 exchanges now

Following. retweet me and ill do the same

Hypothetical question /TCG/, so if someone hits it big with Trumpcoin or any other crptocurrency, does that count as taxable income? Also if it goes unreported would that be tax evasion?

yea it does. unless you keep it in bitcoin

Keep climbing baby

If I try buying now then will it cause lag and I will wake up buying Trump at 20cents a piece?

no dude. youll get your order as soon as its filled

Someone needs to buy a single coin to remove the red from the graph on yobit.
I'm all out of btc.

Depends on country, there's a few countries where it's not counted as taxable income like The Netherlands.

You could create a company in a tax-free region like the British Virgin Islands and sell it through the company.

Done.

Based user.
I appreciate it anyway.

which faggot is fake pumping

If we all banded together we could upvote a "TIL There is a Trump cryptocurrency that will raise money for his campaign" to the top of reddit.

Good idea lets do it

True trump supporters are now getting their coins. They will try and fud, hold your coins tightly.

I'll upvote that shit.

Thing is we need it very coordinated so we get many upvotes in a certain ammount of time. Maybe it would be better if the trumpcoin team coordinated it on bitcointalk or something.

I don't know, man. Maybe if Trump was worth just 0.0001 then yeah sure I would have bought like crazy, but now worth at 4-7 cents, and with the last pump and dump at just 20cents. I'm buying just a few to make sure I don't lose my house.